When you call, mention priority code 164Q-KBVH

Rating and Reviews: Schecter S1 Custom Lefty

Assert yourself with this stylish left-handed guitar from Schecter. Features a 3 piece mahogany neck that will withstand the test of time.

Overall

"Awesome guitar, awesome price. Just an all around great guitar!!! It's my new baby haha." submitted December 14, 2011

Overall
Musical Background: Guitarist. 6-7 years. Jam at home type.
Music Style: Metal, Death metal, Hardcore, hard rock rock,
Sound: This guitar is very versatile, it's no Gibson, but has a professional quality sound. When I first purchased it, I was concerned that the p/u's weren't gonna cut it for me(distortion wise). After I unpacked it carefully, and woke myself out of my daze from how shockingly beautiful this guitar is. I plugged it in, and tuned it up and went straight to shredding, such awesome tones, and I'm no expert, but IMO this guitar friggin rips!! I just didn't want to set it down. I've been playing guitar for about 6-7 years now on an every day basis, I say this guitar is everything I could ask for in a guitar. I've had the very same guitar ever since I started playing(2002 Ibanez GRX L/H) so I've fantasized about having many different guitars, and I've gotta say, this guitar feels like a dream. I'm not much for pedals, or effects, but this guitar sounds pretty mean to me just the way it is. After that its all just a matter of how do you want it sound. Feature: The push/pull I'll probably never use, but still is a nice feature to have. The set neck design makes it nice, and light. Not really sure about the comparison of the tuners to Sperzals, or Grovers,(never used any kid of locking tuner) but I'm sure they do just as well a job. The p/u's are nice and deliver awesome tone(my preference). Ease of Use: If you have ever played a guitar, then you know it just comes natural.(flick the switch and turn the nobs) Just play the thing, eventually you'll figure it out :) I like the location of the 3-way-switch because its out of the way, but easy to find. Quality: Not a scratch on it when I unpacked it and I inspected every single surface . The finish is stunning, love the in-lays, the pearl buttons, this guitar is absolutely beautiful!! I'm sure this guitar will last me a while (pending how much abuse I put it through). The hardware speaks for it's self. I've done all the reading I could about this guitar before I bought it, you should as-well. Value: This guitar is perfect for the low-budget guitarist, who wants quality sound, and aesthetics, but doesn't want to(or can't) pay a high price. Definitely worth it. With the Seymour Duncan p/u's and locking tuners this guitar can keep up with all the best out there. Manufacturer Support: I haven't had to deal with the company, and hope I never have to!! I called ZZOUNDS when I first ordered to make sure everything went through okay. They answered the phone right away, no waiting on hold. They new knew who I was,(to my surprise) without me having to give any reference numbers, or anything, and we're very informative. Rock on ZZOUNDS!! The Wow Factor: I think this guitar speaks for it's self, Schecter did an awesome job with this guitar. Read-up about the company, its reputation speaks for its self. I knew this was the guitar for me. Overall: I would buy this guitar 10x's again. I'm a very satisfied customer. I love the price I paid for it, love the way it sounds, love the way it looks. It all boils down to you, what do you want out of a guitar? Read-up as much as you can about it, and make the decision for your self. Don't let what other people say about this guitar taint your view about it. If you think you'll like this guitar, chances are, you probably will.

"MUST READ!!!!!" submitted May 22, 2011

Music Style: R&B, Jazz, Gospel
Sound: The sound is okay. I expected a much richer sound based on the high quality and looks of this instriment. Also, the controls are somewhat difficult to understand. (Which knob controls which pickup??) Feature: The single/double coil selectors I hardly use. After trying them a few times I wasn't impressed with the sound variation. Ease of Use: Unfortunately I mis-placed the manual after unpacking the guitar. And I've had one hell of a time figuring out the controls. This instriment is not user friendly... Quality: Imspite of its mediocre sound the quality of this guitar is top notch. Value: Overall price vs value is excellent. I've owned cheaper guitars that sound better. But, quality is very important to me. Manufacturer Support: N/A The Wow Factor: Esthetically, this guitar is super looking which is why I purchased it in the first place. Overall: I don't think I'll be wearing out this instriment.I Already own several cheap left handed guitars and hope to one day afford a good Gibson solid body.

When you call, mention priority code 164Q-KBVH. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976