When you call, mention priority code 16H3-8HCV

Rating and Reviews: Schecter Raiden Special 4

Loaded with a pair of SuperRock humbuckers with push/pull coil taps, a sweet quilted maple top, and a rosewood fretboard, this Schecter bass is a real value.

Overall

"This is an excellent bass and great value for the money." submitted June 4, 2011

By a customer from wi.rr.com
Overall
Sound: The voice of God. This is a passive bass so no batteries to worry about but it is louder than most active basses I've played. The tone is a voice of it's own, deep and booming with plenty of mid range, but you can roll that off and make it more jazz like by pulling one of the knobs. I would think it could do pretty much everything. Feature: The pickups are Schecter SuperRock, which are fantastic pickups. 24 X jumbo frets, 34" scale, the nut was tusq which is pretty good but I replaced it with brass, but just know it comes with a tusq nut out of the box no cheapo plastic. Easy fret access with the cutaways, comfortable and great playability, for this price I would not really change much. The sum of the parts makes a really good whole. Quality: It came needing to be really set up with terrible buzz and sharp frets. I fixed the buzzing by adjusting the truss rod and shaving the underside of the stock nut, and set the action at the bridge, and what a difference that made, no buzzing at all with REALLY low action, the lowest I've seen. I did have to file the fret ends to get rid of the sharp edges. I think it seems well built I'd rely on it. Value: Hard to beat this value, for this price, you aren't expecting too much but it this is good enough to be someone's main bass and should last a long time. Manufacturer Support: I can't answer this but it has a lifetime warranty so that's hard to beat. The Wow Factor: Looks great in that flamed top, beautiful shine very nice looking and great sounding bass. These are under-rated. Especially this cheap. Show me a better bass for the money, and I'll buy it. Overall: I'll probably buy another of these. I look at other basses but in the end, I come back to this one. I haven't found anything that really compares in this price range. It is worth more but I'm glad to get it for the price I paid.
21 of 22 people (95.45%) found this review helpful. Did you?

"Even better than i expected" submitted December 26, 2013

By Franccesca D in North Hollywood, CA
Musical Background: Playing 10 years, in a signed , touring band
Music Style: Metal, rock
Overall: I purchased this bass as a person who's always loved the schecter promise of good sound for good value. This bass has such a rich, full tone, i would have expected it to be double the price. The finish is beautiful and over all im happier than even i expected!

"Schecter Raiden Special-4 Electric Bass " submitted May 12, 2014

By Allan Foubister in Alva, FL
Overall
Musical Background: Rockers from way back... Not just back, but way back !!!
Music Style: Rock, rhythm and blues, reggae, and most requests.
Overall: As always zZounds has the right gear at the right price... With the pay as you play option, it has helped me to stay focused on the band, and our music, thanx zZounds for really being there when we need you... zZounds has the sounds you need !!!

"Schecter Raiden Special-4 Bass" submitted April 21, 2014

By Scott Doty in Lithonia, GA
Music Style: All, mainly rock & jazz
Overall: Not impressed at all, and the guitar was returned. There was significant fret buzz right out of the box and the action was clearly not set with any type of percision. I would certainly not purchase a Schecter in the future as for ZZounds they accepted my return and promptly refunded my money

When you call, mention priority code 16H3-8HCV. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976