When you call, mention priority code 204-XSZX

Rating and Reviews: Schecter PT Fastback IIB

Walk on stage with this guitar and you'll be sure to turn heads! With vintage-inspired style, this Fastback features dual humbuckers and a Bigsby tailpiece.

"Took a chance on this one and i don't regret it!" submitted February 9, 2016

By Joe D in Milford, PA
Overall
Musical Background: 20 years, weekly gigs.
Music Style: Rock, blues, folk, contemporary Christian
Overall: This guitar is pretty amazing. I was looking for a Tele style guitar without the twang (heresy, I know!) and since nobody in my area stocks schecters took a leap of faith on this one. I was on the fence between this one and some fenders and a squire, but in the end the aesthetics of this one got the best of me (I'm a sucker for a matching headstock) Kudos to Zzounds, I received the guitar literally the day after ordering it with free shipping (I live in PA, the warehouse is in the next State over) -solid packaging, no damage. Looks wise the thing is stunning, with a flawless paint job. I was hoping it wouldn't be too sparkly and flashy, and was relieved that the metallic paint job is very subtle (I bought the Emerald option) Binding is snazzy too. The set up was really good, I didn't have to touch the truss rod or the bridge. A quick tune and I was getting perfect intonation and great harmonics. Fretboard plays well and fretwork is good. Electronics don't crackle at all. The thing is heavier than I expected, but not too heavy- I'm just used to lighter woods than Alder. It feels solid. The pickups are definitely most suited to high gain rock and dirty blues- lots of sustain, lots of power. The ability to coil tap is pretty cool but if you are looking for more clarity a pickup swap would easily do the trick. I'm addicted to P90s so I might eventually swap the neck out. Don't get me wrong, the stock pickups are quality- I'm just looking for a little more clarity. I was sceptical of the Bigsby because I really didn't want to deal with tuning issues. I think they look cool but I HATE guitars that don't stay in tune. The description and demo vids weren't lying though, between the Grover tuners and the roller tuneomatic it holds tune really, really well. I'm really happy with this purchase, I'm a new believer in both Zzounds and Schecter.

"Schecter PT Fastback IB EG" submitted September 30, 2016

By Christopher Mendez in Orlando, FL
Overall
Musical Background: 14 years, Electric Guitar, I play profesional.
Music Style: Rock, Pop, Worship, Reggue. a litter bit of everything.
Overall: The guitar is awesome the only thing is the running goes out of running to often i recommend changing the tuner for lock tunners. but beside that awesome sound, You might have to level the pickups and probably change the,. But im not gonna do it. i might do it in a future but not now. i send her to do a set up to have her ready. but she is a killer guitar.

When you call, mention priority code 204-XSZX. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976