When you call, mention priority code 20V-VWZ9

Rating and Reviews: Schecter Omen Extreme 7

Stay in tune under the harshest stage conditions with this guitar, which has an extended 26.5-inch scale and 7 strings.

"Great Guitar For The Price" submitted May 16, 2010

By a customer from live.com
Musical Background: 6-years playing, writing, and recording
Music Style: Hard Rock/Alternative/Blues
Sound: My big complaint is against the Schecter stock pickups. They sound muddy as hell and the sustain is pretty terrible. However, I switched out the bridge pickup (I only use the bridge) with a Seymour Duncan Invader-7, and now this guitar sounds great. Feature: As I said before, the stock pickups are pretty bad. Aside from that, most of the hardware is great. The tuners, bridge, and knobs (volume and tone/coil-tap) are perfect, though the pickup switch is in a really inconvenient location, especially considering it flips vertically. It was no problem just turning it so it switches horizontally, though. The nut is also a bit small, not leaving a whole lot of room to mess around with the action on the neck end. Ease of Use: If you can play guitar, you can play this. I hadn't ever touched a 7-string before buying this, but it's easy enough just getting used to that extra string. I'm not a huge fan of the finish on the neck, though. When you've been playing awhile and you go to mute the A string with your thumb, your hand will stick to it pretty easily. Quality: After purchasing this guitar, I noticed that it was made in Indonesia. I wasn't too thrilled about that, but aside from the previously mentioned flaws, and minor wear underneath the finish on back, I have no complaints about the actual quality. It actually feels very solid. Value: Aside from the pickups, I believe this guitar to be well worth the price. Manufacturer Support: I have not had to deal with anyone from support. The Wow Factor: This is really a beautiful guitar. Hell, that's the real reason I bought it in the first place. Overall: For my needs, this guitar more than satisfactory. If you are a professional musician, surely you'd want something of a bit higher quality, but for jamming with friends, writing and recording, I am perfectly satisfied with this one. I wouldn't replace this one, and I would only buy a new one if I had an opportunity to buy something truly amazing.

"Omen Extreme 7" submitted February 18, 2014

By Chris Mercier in Gibsonia, PA
Musical Background: I play the guitar, Bass, and Drums
Music Style: I listen to everything but mainly my roots are in Metal and now the newer Genre of DJENT
Sound: Ill break the sound down into clean/distortion... The cleans are awesome! plug in added a bit of reverb and this guitar just sings! has the push/pull pot with is nice for a variety of sounds. Distortion - I was kind of disappointed because it just sounds muddy... I had a feeling when I purchased the guitar it would be that way, so to fix this problem Im going to Purchase Duncan Invader Pick ups and that will be that. Overall I give the sound a 7/10 Ease of Use: plug and play... haha Easy to get clean tones with this guitar... Distortion is a different animal.. I have a few tones I like but compared to my EC407 or my Tempest (with Duncan Invaders) just doesn't have the clarity Im looking for... Quality: I give the quality 8.5/10 Reason being the pick ups are pretty Sh****... other than that, the guitar stays in tune great, the finish is BEAUTIFUL.. its just the quality Schecter is all about! Value: Its a great Value and Even if you scrap the stock pick ups for some better ones its well worth it. Manufacturer Support: NA The Wow Factor: I was Wowed for sure! Overall: Ok, right out of the box I knew that this was a QUALITY guitar. the finish is BEAUTIFUL and in person its just... WOW! I've been wanting to buy a 7 string guitar for a long time and I love Schecter guitars. It was set up perfectly and I didn't have to change a thing. ( I Changed the strings.. just cause I wanted a thicker Gauge..)

"GOOD STUFF" submitted July 1, 2010

Musical Background: long time player
Music Style: anything expressive and sound good to me
Sound: THE SOUND OF THIS GUITAR TO ME IIS PERFECT-IM NOT INTO ACTIVE PICKUPS-SO ALONG WITH THE COIL TAP AND PASSIVE PICKUPS AND ADUSTING MI AMP I CAN ACHIEVE THE TONE IM LOOKING FOR.I WAS IMPRESSED WITH THE SOUND WITH THE STOCK PICKUPS. Feature: I RESEARCHED THIS GUITAR EXTENSIVLY.IT HAS EVERYTHING I WAS LOOKING FOR-LARGE FRET MARKERS-7 STRINGS-COIL TAP-STRING THRU BODY-AWESOME NECK AND A BEAUTIFUL FINISH.THE QUALITY OF THE GUITAR IS AWESOME IM SO HAPPY WITH IT. USUALLY I HAVE TO MESS WITH A NEW GUITAR FOR A WHILE TO GET IT SET UP THE WAY I WANT IT-THIS ONE IJUST TUNED IT-THATS IT-GOOD STUFF THE TUNERS ARE OK I JUST HAVE TO GET USED TO 7 OF THEM Ease of Use: PLUG IN AND PLAY-THAT EASY Quality: I HAD AN OMMEN 6 YEARS AGO-BUT THIS ONE IS NIGHT AND DAY-THE FINISH IS PERFECT THE GUITAR IS BUILT VERY WELL AND SOLID-I HAVE SEVERAL FREIND WHO ALO HAVE SCHECTER GUITARS-NO COMPLAINTS THEY ARE PROVEN-GOOD STUFF Value: IN THIS PRICE RANGE-TO ME-ITS THE BEST FOR THE MONEY Manufacturer Support: NO PROBLEMS SO FAR The Wow Factor: COOL TO LOOK AT-BETTER TO PLAY Overall: I OWN MOSTLY 6 STRING GUITARS-THIS IS MY 1ST AND ONLY 7 STRING-MY SEARCH FOR #1 7 STRING GUITAR LED ME STRAIGHT TO THIS ONE-THIS IS IT

"Percect Guitar." submitted December 23, 2009

Music Style: Metal
Sound: The perfect sounding guitar if you're into Metallica, Korn, Slipknot, etc. Amazing sustain. No dead frets. Fast neck. Feature: Didn't include any accesories, I don't care. Its perfect. Ease of Use: The best. Quality: The best. Value: Great for anyone wanting to experimant with 7-strings Manufacturer Support: Not once. The Wow Factor: The sexiest. Overall: I will love it forever.

"IT WAS WORTH IT" submitted June 20, 2011

Musical Background: Active Musicin
Music Style: (heavy, thrash, death, speed, alternative)Metal, jazz or hard rock
Sound: In my opinion i think the schecter diamond plus stock in pick ups are amazing! I own a 6 string schecter C-1 Elite before but with duncan design Hb-102 pickups and they were great but i decided to try something different and so when i got the guitar and plugged it in...THE SOUND BLEW MY HEAD AWAY! It sounded heavy and has got the right tone for the kind of music i like to play! I would recommend these pick ups! Feature: I love the way this guitar looks! The black cherry and inlays make this guitar look more brutal then i expected! I'm not really into those floyd rose attachments, the scale of 26.5 inch really helps the guitar keep in tune! Ease of Use: This guitar is really easy of use enough said! And the neck is super comfortable! Quality: The Quality on this guitar is very well made and well put together! Not had a single problem with ever since it arrived on my front door! Value: My conclusion to the value for this guitar is definitely worth it! I would recommend people buying this if they want to experiment with a 7 string guitar! Manufacturer Support: No support yet! The Wow Factor: The sexiest beast you will ever hold and play!!!!!!!!! Overall: Overall, I would recommend buying this one if your into (heavy, thrash, death, speed, alternative)Metal, jazz or hard rock!!

"BEAST!!!" submitted August 6, 2009

Music Style: Hard Rock, Death Metal, Melodic Death Metal
Sound: The sound is great, but if you're into heavy stuff you might want to change the pickups! Feature: It could have another tone knob, but other than that it's perfect! Ease of Use: So easy to get so many sounds out of this beast! Quality: I've only had mine for a couple of days, but it seems to be VERY well made! Value: Couldn't recomend it enough! I would be willing to pay so much more than it's selling for Manufacturer Support: Haven't needed it! The Wow Factor: BUY THIS GUITAR! Overall: I will keep this guitar until it breaks, then I'll buy a new one

When you call, mention priority code 20V-VWZ9. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976