When you call, mention priority code 172S-1VQ9

Rating and Reviews: Schecter Omen Extreme

Loaded with everything you need to play like a pro, this guitar features Schecter tuners, a Tune-O-Matic bridge, and 2 Schecter Diamond Plus pickups.

"My first beloved schecter" submitted January 24, 2013

By alexander w in beckley, WV
Overall
Musical Background: been playing guitar for years nd been lead guitarist for four years
Music Style: Metal melodic rock blues and classical
Sound: The sound is terrific the diamond plus humbuckers arent emg or duncan but well above epiphone r pickups the coil tap option gives lots of versatality i remember picking it back up about a month back first time since getting my vox nd only became better .my old peavey nd my crate didnt really do justice for it its best at brutal tones but defiantly has some nice clean tones as well ive gotten rock and blues as well its all good and i give a solid 9.5 to its tone considering how cheap Feature: Its coil tapable which is awesome not much to say from there only a couple pots nd a toggle but i love sexy nd simple guitars ;) the quilted maple is gorgeous never thought such a cheap guitar could be arched top and quilted and the rooswood topped maple is tryed and most certaunly true Ease of Use: Plug and play its ready to go i got mine set up professionally to fit taste but it was great right from the store Quality: Never had a problem and perfectly crafted and no smudges hardly a flaw even after a couple years of ownership its been well loved ;) Value: Completly but then again its schecter they have always been good Manufacturer Support: Never have had to contact schecter on a thing loved this instrument The Wow Factor: Sexy to look at nd a beast to play i dont wanna loose this ever you never forget your first schecter Overall: I still remember when i first got it from my local guitars plus it was a beautiful black cherry beast and i loved it the moment i held it

"A GREAT guitar." submitted March 15, 2011

Overall
Sound: I bought this for my husband and he absolutely loves this guitar. He says the sound is quite exceptional and the durability is perfect. Feature: The strings through the body is one of the great features, as well as the pickups (which are excellent). Ease of Use: Excellent ease of use. Quality: This is an extremely fine instrument. Value: Purchased this particular item in "refurbished" condition. I don't know what is the difference between this one and a "brand new" guitar, because this one is in excellent condition (both cosmetically and sound). Manufacturer Support: No dealings with the company from my end, but from what I've read, the support is second to none. The Wow Factor: Great look all around. Overall: I'll hang onto this guitar for quite sometime.

"Schecter has won me over!" submitted June 10, 2013

By Johnathan P in Ewa Beach, HI
Overall
Musical Background: Semi Pro touring and session guitarist. Been playing for 31 years. Also Engineer/Producer
Music Style: Groovecore, Metal, Punk, Hardcore, Classic Rock, Blues
Sound: I love the pickups in this beast! Im not an acticve pickup kinda of player or one to swap out pickups. Over the years I`ve learned to (most of the time) manipulate what ever kind of pickups im using at the time to suit whatever style im playing.But these stock pickups are very versitile. Puckups sound hot but can be adjusted to sound however you want. They are very rangy. The mahogany body on the extreme, opposed to basswood on the standard omen 6, gives this baby sweet tones and long sustain.From clean Hendrix to Dimebag pups can do it all. But they especially shine when dropping to C or even B tuning. Very evil sounding! Feature: The neck feels great. Took some time to get used to it, but after an hour or so, I found it to be very comfortable and fast. I was very suprised with the coil tap feature. Very Strat sounding. Infact I like the tone even more than my actual strats! Nice and thick. Quality: Despite it being very inexpensive and pretty light compared to my Les Paul and even my strats, the build quality seems right on par if not better.The pots are very smooth.The finish is beautiful.I was bummed out that this guitar was`nt available in flat black.I thought I was setteling for vintage sunburst as the price was considerably cheaper than the other colors, but wow! what a gorgeous finish this thing has! Value: I give this guitar a !0 out of 10 for value.I cant belive how awesome this guitar is for such a low price. Manufacturer Support: I have not had to deal with support and I hopeI never do. The Wow Factor: WOW WOW WOW!!!Such a sexy axe! Overall: I own/owned Strats, Les Pauls, Ibanez, VM Squier (yes Squier) and Washburn. Schecter has won me over. The Omen Extreme is so versitile, it`s become my main recording guitar. I`ll be taking it live soon and we`ll see how it does. But im extremely confident that it will rock!

"Best bang for your buck on the market." submitted December 11, 2010

Music Style: Rock/Metal
Sound: This guitar sounded (good) right out of the box but the stock pickups were horrible. They sounded really thin and not very musical at all. I swapped out the stock pu's with a set of Seymour Duncan SH-6's. Man did this thing come to life. Extremely full, rich, musical tone. I play mostly metal and this thing delivers!! The solid mahogany body just roars with tone and the sustain is insane. Feature: What can I say,,,,this guitar is beyond beautiful. Solid mahogany with a quilted maple top, bound body and neck, push/pull (coil tap) tone pot, and jumbo (flat-top) frets. Everything you need to shred. Ease of Use: The contoured body and huge frets make this guitar as effortless as any guitar out there. Quality: Built like the most beautiful tank ever made. lol. Superior quality. Value: This guitar is a serious competitor to those costing thousands. Worth every penny. Manufacturer Support: Haven't had a need to contact them. The Wow Factor: This thing is almost too gorgeous to play. The finish is awesome (I bought the see thru black one). If you want a sexy guitar that bleeds pristine clean tones and roars pure metal, this is the axe for you!! Overall: This is simply one of the finest instruments out there. I would definately replace it if something happened to it.

"OMEN EXTREME DIAMOND SERIES" submitted August 27, 2012

By Christopher Holcomb in Glen Morgan, WV
Overall
Musical Background: Ive been playing about 15 years, all instuments, but mainly guitars. I have a studio at home.
Music Style: Heavy Metal/ Thrash Metal/ Southern Sludge
Overall: My wife bought me a blue Diamond Series Omen Extreme. What a sound! The action is perfect! Ive been recording music and the sound is so crunchy you don't have to overlay the guitars over and over.

When you call, mention priority code 172S-1VQ9. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976