When you call, mention priority code 20F-DHNR

Rating and Reviews: Schecter Model T Bass

With a swamp ash body and a pair of super-dynamic EMG J/P pickups, this Schecter Model T Session can go from vintage Motown grooves to modern rock 'n' roll.

"Bass player" submitted November 4, 2015

By Joe B in Gainesville, GA
Overall
Musical Background: Playing for fun 4 years, jam at home. Some day play in pcb on the beach.
Music Style: Rock.blues,
Overall: This is the best bass I have ever played.a little heavy, this thing is wright.you got to play one.looks are incredible.no flaws out of the box.low action, frets where perfect,great hardware, great electronics,finish was amazing I have had a lot of bass guitars.this is better than any fender American I seen or played.

"Excellent !" submitted April 4, 2016

By Jesus Navarrete Jr in El Paso, TX
Overall
Musical Background: 35 years experience playing Guitar, Bass and Keyboards/Piano
Music Style: Rock, Spanish-Rock, Fusion, some Jazz
Overall: I have always been and will probably be a Schecter guitar user. I thoroughly love this bass. It comes fully set up from the factory and ready to shred. The low action is set up perfectly and the pickups are powerful. I said this before and I will say it again, I will stack this or any other Schecter against an American-made Fender or Gibson anytime.

"Schecter Model T Session Bass" submitted December 14, 2015

By Ray Klass in Chi Town, IL
Musical Background: long time pro
Music Style: all styles
Sound: It works for me in all the venues that I took it out to in my first week of ownership Feature: the bass and treble control and ability to pan. Ease of Use: I have the action real low and no buzzes and by the way the frets were rolled off very nice and smooth. Quality: it is a great looking slab and with this finish I don't see any fingerprints or smudges after use and once again the hardware is of rock solid quality. Value: great comparative value considering initial quality---let's see how she holds up. Manufacturer Support: I like zzounds---I actually ordered one from MF but returned it because not only was it defective sonically but it was visibly B stock that they tried to push off on me. The Wow Factor: I love the telecaster slab body look along with the wide range of sounds offered at my chubby little fingertips. Overall: Classic look but with a tonal range that goes from snappy and bright and back to the classic basics. I used it on 4 jobs last week and it cut thru the band and the acoustics of each and every room and best of all with no hum.I have many basses but in all honesty t I currently do not want to put this one down.Also EMG PU'S growl big time and especially when using in the bridge Pickup

"Great build quality and vibe" submitted October 13, 2016

By Brett B in Cortland, NY
Overall
Musical Background: Musician since I was 2. Keyboards were my main thing growing up bass since 16. Now my kids are musicians I'm their bassist.
Music Style: Classic rock, oldies, Floyd, Muse, post grunge Rock, blues, jazz
Overall: Not only does this bass look great it's built super well. It oozes with quality when you pick it up right down to the setup. First time I can say that a bass came to me set up too low for my liking.

When you call, mention priority code 20F-DHNR. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976