When you call, mention priority code 155C-RW8G

Rating and Reviews: Schecter C1Hellraiser SPL

With a rosewood fingerboard, mother of pearl dagger inlays and See Thru Black figured Maple top, this left-handed guitar is a spectacle for the eyes and the ears.

Overall

"Read this, then BUY this!" submitted May 12, 2011

Overall
Music Style: Rock, Metal, Blues
Sound: I'll be one of the first (at any site) to offer up a review on this particular guitar (Schecter Hellraiser C-1 Special - lefty) This Schecter is the first guitar I've ever played with active EMG humbuckers --- compared to my EMG-S loaded Fender strat, this thing screams, but with a fuller and hotter output --- it also trumps my other guitars with passive HH configs. With the volume knob dialed down to about 7 and the tone knob set at 5, I was also able to get a very pleasant clean tone with little to none breakup (even when strumming hard). As with any guitar, the first thing I did was play it unplugged ... it has a very nice acoustic resonance to it and sustains very nicely. It sounds amazing through my Vox Tonelab ST and for general play through my Mustang I amp, this thing gets that little box to GROWL! This will no doubt become my main axe (and I own several). Feature: No accessories with my order, but it was packaged very well for shipping (3 boxes inside each other). The only thing I wish it had would've been a black finish TOM bridge, but that's just aesthetic preference. The carved-top is extremely comfortable. I'm the type of player who rests my pinky on the guitar, and the shape of this guitar is so much more comfortable than any of my other guitars (strat, LP, ibby). There's a nice cutaway on the back so it doesn't dig into your ribs while sitting and the guitar balances beautifully while standing up. It's also super light. Also, the neck is super easy to play. I'm not up to speed with the current vernacular for it, but I'd describe it as a flat 'D' shape which lends itself to easy positional changes throughout the neck and bending is a breeze (jumbo frets are nice). The deep cutaway is extremely comfortable. Looking over the guitar, there is NOT one blemish or sub-par thing about it. The imprint on the back that says 'Crafted in South Korea' is no joke ... South Koreans do good work! Ease of Use: It's a guitar ... ease of use comes with practice. That said, I need to practice some more haha (but that's not a reflection on the guitar's playability) Seriously though ... the volume and tone knobs are precise and there's no 'on or off' going on. If you want the guitar's volume at 2, put it there, and you're good to go. Quality: Considering the price I paid for this (courtesy of zZounds' price match guarantee), I'd say this by far the best guitar of any I own (better than my $1500 Fender MIA strat). I don't tour or play live. I play at home, and this guitar WILL last forever. It's light, but it feels solid and sounds wholesome. Value: Why haven't you bought this guitar yet? Seriously ... if you're a lefty, you're missing out on a great instrument. Manufacturer Support: Haven't had to deal with Schecter yet. Doubt I will *knock on wood* The Wow Factor: Buy it, unpack it, and stare at it while inside your home. After you've done that, pick it up and take it outside. Once you've done that ... come back here and tell me if you don't think this guitar is absolutely gorgeous. It looks black with a nice burst inside, and when outside, you get this slightly red/very faint purple hue that just screams sexy. The quilted top refracts light beautifully. Overall: I'm always looking for the next best thing, but I'll never be able to afford that. That said, for the price-point this sells for, I'd say you can't get any better for the money. For what I paid for it, a set of 81/85 EMG's cost half of it haha.

When you call, mention priority code 155C-RW8G. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976