When you call, mention priority code 14HM-8BCB

Rating and Reviews: Schecter Hellraiser Solo6

The Schecter Hellraiser Solo-6 is a six-string with hellacious tone. The Solo-Cutaway body type also makes the Hellraiser Solo-6 capable of ripping solos.

"Fantastic bargain on a high quality instrument!" submitted March 2, 2014

By Wes L in Bedford, IN
Musical Background: 30+ years, I only play live at my church
Music Style: Rock, Christian, blues.
Overall: I own one other Schecter (an older C-1 Classic) and have a friend with several Schecter guitars. He has this guitar in white. He likes his guitars with heavier 10-52 strings. I played his guitar through my rig and was blown away at how much I liked the feel and sound through my rig. I've never owned a guitar with active pickups, and have read reviews that they can sound "sterile." I wouldn't agree. I bought the black version, moved to the heavier 10-52 strings from my normal 9-46's and loved it just as much as my friend's. I play all types of music and this guitar seems to be able to cover them all. For a budget price, it has locking tuners, active pickups, split coil options on both pickups and a bridge that resonates and sustains for days. All the fit and finish on the guitar was great right out o f the box. I just need to get a gig bag or case that fits it, as it's too round and wide at the bottom to fit the 2 guitar cases I have. I would have thought it was a great bargain, even for a higher price. But for the price I paid, it's hard to think I could have done much better, if it all. Kudos, Schecter!

"This guitar is both Heavy and Heavymetal!" submitted July 15, 2009

Overall
Sound: I gave the sound a 10 due to the EMG's are "mouth droping" Feature: The Features are okay, I mean if you use both the tap coils then you will be happy but I never use mine. Ease of Use: Right out of the box this guitar will blow your mind away. Schecter is one of the top brands that isnt made in USA. Dont forget it get setup in USA so right out of the box good action/plays well Quality: There was nothing wrong with my guitar. but it could happen sometime Value: This is a lil close to ESP price range. and if you look at the diffrent ESP has a lil more better EMG/Locking tuners and stuff like that Manufacturer Support: Didnt need them The Wow Factor: It is a beauty Overall: I gave it a 9 there could be improvement to make it better but a really good guitar Schecter has been My #1 stage guitar for a while. I have had 2 schecter tempest and ESP and Dean and Fender Schecter is the best so far. Also this guitar is HEAVY like a les paul so if you want something light get a schecter Tempest custom and get EMG or Blackouts
12 of 14 people (85.71%) found this review helpful. Did you?

"rad guitar! worth it" submitted February 4, 2014

By Andrew A in Tualatin, OR
Musical Background: 7 years, piano, guitars, jam at home
Music Style: ambient, metal, hip-hop, trance, metalcore
Overall: i got it lately and its a very cool "stick", nice pickups and good build, a bit heavy like usual les paul

When you call, mention priority code 14HM-8BCB. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976