When you call, mention priority code 202-4YB1

Rating and Reviews: Schecter C7 Hell FR-S Sus

Let your heaviest riffs rumble on forever! This 7-string beast packs a Sustainiac electromagnetic driver into the bridge position of its mahogany body.

"Made for metal!!... And so much more" submitted September 16, 2015

By Drew Moser in Ridgeland , SC
Overall
Musical Background: Playing for 5 years, mostly just jamming at my house or with some friends
Music Style: Death metal, jazz, classical, rock, heavy rock, and Alternative
Overall: First off I love EMG's. Been playing with EMG for about 2 years now and the fine people down at shecter couldn't have picked a better pickup to put in the bridge position. They are just made for deep heavy fast paced riffs and then when you slow down you get a beautiful ringing clean note. As far the sustainiac... Jaw dropping! You can have so much fun with this thing and it can provide hours and hours of experimentation. And when the sustainiac is off the actual pickup itself provides an amazingly intense humbucker sound for clean and distortion. It's everything you could ever ask for in a guitar. I have the black with grey pearloid bindings and let me just tell you it's beautiful. And this guitar is so comfortable to hold, it was just made to play with ease. This is my first seven string and I couldn't have picked a better guitar. With looks, sound and playability, this guitar is every players dream, get this thing and enjoy it!!

"Schecter C7 Hellraiser FR-S Sustainiac " submitted October 29, 2014

By marvin j in niagara falls, NY
Overall
Musical Background: been playing just as a hobby for many yrs
Music Style: rock r&b instrumental
Overall: I cant believe i'm the first to rate this guitar but I will say that its one the best guitars I have owned and I've owned plenty of fenders and Ibanez models. The sustainiac pickup is awesome - it's an all around beautifully crafted instrument and I would highly recommend it.

"Absolutely Beautiful Guitar " submitted August 24, 2016

By Tony Jones in Denver, CO
Overall
Musical Background: 25 years Lead&Rythym Guitar, Acoustic and Classically trained, Keyboards, Local Musician, Songwriter, Producer and Engineer
Music Style: Death Metal, Progressive Metal, Progressive Rock, Thrash, Virtuoso and classical.
Overall: After taking some time off from music, I figured nothing can get you re-inspired like a new axe. Now, I've always played Jackson's or Ibanez's in the past, but I have always been curious about Shecter. They always seemed to have top notch equipment on them and they came at a nice price. This time around I wanted a 7 string for that extra bottom end. After looking at 7 string Ibanez, Jackson and Esp, I couldn't find a guitar that had all of the features that I wanted. Some didn't have a whammy bar, or the finish wasn't quite what I wanted, or the pickup configuration was less than desirable. I finally went with the Hellraiser Sustainiac in Cherry Burst and I am sure glad I did. It has everything you could want in a electric guitar. First off, let me say that this guitar is just so dang pretty to look at. The quilted maple top is stunning and the abalone inlays around the body and headstock are unique and absolutely gorgeous! The smoked chrome hardware compliments the cherry color very well too. It is the best looking guitar I've owned. The guitar is a neck through, which adds stability and strength. It feels very comfortable to play when you are soloing on the higher frets. The neck isn't thick at all. Not as thin and fast as my Dinky, but not overwhelming either. It's definitely not going to slow you down any. The rosewood fingerboard is a no brainer and the abalone cross inlays just added more beauty to it. A authentic Floyd Rose was a must for me and this model has it. Don't worry about heavy whammy usage, as this thing can handle anything you throw at it. Grover tuners keep things nicely in tune, as good as any high end Jackson or Ibanez I've played. The Emg active pickups sound freaking awesome. Lots of control over your sound with a thick bottom end for metal but can also deliver sweeter tones too. The Sustainiac pickup is REMARKABLE, you can dive bomb on this guitar like nobody's business. It adds a beautiful touch to your solos when you want to just let those notes ring out, or add some harmonics to top a lead off with that loving feel. Think "flying in a blue dream" times 10. I honestly don't know why more guitarists aren't using one. My only complaint is that this guitar is made in South Korea. I'm kind of bummed about that as the price tag is up there. I have always used USA or Japanese models in the past, but the Hellraiser guitar feels very solid and you can just tell it's well made. Also, just a heads up, no case is included so make sure you have one to keep her looking good. Shecter techs have been good at emailing back and answering some of my questions I had so know complaints there. Zzounds has provided a really awesome buying experience and I wish more companies out there did business like these guys do. I would highly recommend this guitar to anybody as it is just an overall awesome axe and Zzounds is great.

"Absolutely Beautiful Guitar " submitted August 23, 2016

By Tony Jones in Denver, CO
Overall
Overall: After taking some time off from music, I figured nothing can get you re-inspired like a new axe. Now, I've always played Jackson's or Ibanez's in the past, but I have always been curious about Shecter. They always seemed to have top notch equipment on them and they came at a nice price. This time around I wanted a 7 string for that extra bottom end. After looking at 7 string Ibanez, Jackson and Esp, I couldn't find a guitar that had all of the features that I wanted. Some didn't have a whammy bar, or the finish wasn't quite what I wanted, or the pickup configuration was less than desirable. I finally went with the Hellraiser Sustainiac in Cherry Burst and I am sure glad I did. It has everything you could want in a electric guitar. First off, let me say that this guitar is just so dang pretty to look at. The quilted maple top is stunning and the abalone inlays around the body and headstock are unique and absolutely gorgeous! The smoked chrome hardware compliments the cherry color very well too. It is the best looking guitar I've owned. The guitar is a neck through, which adds stability and strength. It feels very comfortable to play when you are soloing on the higher frets. The neck isn't thick at all. Not as thin and fast as my Dinky, but not overwhelming either. It's definitely not going to slow you down any. The rosewood fingerboard is a no brainer and the abalone cross inlays just added more beauty to it. A authentic Floyd Rose was a must for me and this model has it. Don't worry about heavy whammy usage, as this thing can handle anything you throw at it. Grover tuners keep things nicely in tune, as good as any high end Jackson or Ibanez I've played. The Emg active pickups sound freaking awesome. Lots of control over your sound with a thick bottom end for metal but can also deliver sweeter tones too. The Sustainiac pickup is REMARKABLE, you can dive bomb on this guitar like nobody's business. It adds a beautiful touch to your solos when you want to just let those notes ring out, or add some harmonics to top a lead off with that loving feel. Think "flying in a blue dream" times 10. I honestly don't know why more guitarists aren't using one. My only complaint is that this guitar is made in South Korea. I'm kind of bummed about that as the price tag is up there. I have always used USA or Japanese models in the past, but the Hellraiser guitar feels very solid and you can just tell it's well made. Also, just a heads up, no case is included so make sure you have one to keep her looking good. Shecter techs have been good at emailing back and answering some of my questions I had so know complaints there. zZounds has provided a really awesome buying experience and I wish more companies out there did business like these guys do. I would highly recommend this guitar to anybody as it is just an overall awesome axe and zZounds is great.

When you call, mention priority code 202-4YB1. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976