When you call, mention priority code 156F-HGVT

Rating and Reviews: Schecter Damien Elite FR

The Schecter Damien Elite FR pairs great looks with great sound. The Schecter Damien Elite FR's Floyd Rose Tremolo also adds an expressive dimension.

"Wake the dead with the Damien Elite 6 FR!" submitted November 8, 2011

Music Style: Rock/Metal
Sound: The EMG's are very responsive and crisp. Clean tones are crystal. Kick on the distortion and the will take you on a wild ride. This guitar produces total sonic assault on your ears! You can play blues to new metal and everything between. This guitar fits in any and all places! Schecter hit the nail on the head with this guitar! Feature: Floyd Rose locking tremolo makes you want go dive bomb crazy and it holds its tuning very well. EMG 81/85 pickups sound amazing. The inlay crosses and paint job are stunning! Ease of Use: Extra Jumbo frets and thin neck mean crazy guitar solos! BEST PLAYING GUITAR EVER! Total comfort while playing! The action was set up perfect before I got my hands on it. I've been playing for over 18 years now and this was the easist guitar to play. Quality: This guitar is rugged, good solid weight and has a perfect paint job. The control knobs are solid too. I'm sure if I dropped this thing it would break the floor instead of the guitar. Make sure you get the case for it for travel. It will protect your investment, plus the crushed blue lining in the case just looks cool. Value: I felt like I should have paid more money for this thing. Total bang for the buck! If you pass on this guitar you are only hurting yourself and your wallet. Manufacturer Support: I haven't needed to call Schecter since I got it so it warrents a 10. The Wow Factor: I have the Crimson Red version and pictures do no justice. I get a ton of complements of the look and sound from it. This is a sexy beast and I can't put it down. I'm surprised the neighbors haven't called the cops yet. But if it didn’t sound good it wouldn’t matter what it look like. Good news is that this guitar sings all the way to the heavens! This guitar is the total package! Overall: I will be satisfied for a very long time with this guitar. This was my first Schecter and now I'm hooked. I will never buy another guitar from Gibson/Fender/ESP/Ibanez again. Schecter build quality guitars at a fair price. Total respect given to Schecter!!!!!!!!!! \m/ ^_^ \m/

"Strings you'll love at a price you'll love more!" submitted February 8, 2011

Musical Background: Lead guitarist, active in local band
Music Style: Rock, metal, classic rock, blues
Sound: Until the day this guitar arrived in my life I was convinced I would hate active pickups. Not only have I become a convert to Schecter guitars, I am also a convert to these EMG actives. Bridge, both or neck only the tones are amazing. The lows are warm and mellow but don't seem to lose definition the way many humbuckers seem to. The highs from the bridge will make your ears bleed in a GOOD way. I'm fairly sure the first solo I played out of the box melted my OWN face! If you want clear sound with no loss this is the guitar to look at! Feature: The Floyd Rose special is responsive and is a snap for minor tweaks and adjustments on the fly. The locking nut keeps you in tune even through heavy tremolo action. The basic controls are just that ... basic. For players who want bells and whistles this may seem a bit spartan, but for players with a taste for simplicity that works, the controls are a beautiful thing to behold. Ease of Use: It would be impossible to make this guitar difficult to use. I've been playing nearly 30 years and have had a challenge with the 22nd through 24th frets. For some reason the Schecter Damien Elite makes those frets seem like they're just one of the gang up by the headstock. Quality: I have gone over this baby with a fine tooth comb and she hasn't got a single defect I can find. I won't do it myself, but I hazard a guess that she could bounce off the deck and still not come up broken. Solid is an understatement! Value: For the $550.00 this guitar costs, you're getting a lot of guitar. Schecter values this guitar at over $850.00 and believe me, with my experience, this guitar would be well worth $1,000.00 or maybe a bit more. I would never pass up this deal on this guitar. Manufacturer Support: I have had no need to contact Schecter support for this guitar but in my past experience they have always been A+! The Wow Factor: Just plain dead sexy. The Schecter Damien 7 FR with it's matte black finish was sweet looking and got plenty of attention. This Damien 6 Elite FR in Metallic Black doesn't just get attention, it makes it. If you want men to envy you and women to want you, get this Damien! (Ok, disclaimer: I'm sure the guitar can't actually guarantee you'll attract women, or men for that matter. But HEY it can't hurt can it?) Overall: I doubt very seriously I will ever grow tired of this guitar. In fact I have already made plans to buy at least 3 more identical models in varying colors so I can have an arsenal of Schecter Damien 6 FR's in various tunings to make my set list simpler to deal with.

"Go for it! Great deal! better than Ibanez guitars that cost more." submitted April 21, 2011

Musical Background: Musician, Engineer, Producer
Music Style: Progressive Rock/Metal
Sound: I play it through a Marshall combo amp on clean and dirty settings and it sounds very good on both. It's fine for all styles of music but hard rock and metal this axe is hard to beat. Very quiet electronics as well. Feature: I like the active pickups, it'll cut through any mix. The Floyd Rose Special works well also. I gave it a 10 for this price range. Ease of Use: It's all in your fingers, the guitar is just the platform, but it's a good platform. Quality: It's made very well, once again I gave it a 10 for this price range. Value: another 10! I bought and returned an Ibanez RG last year that cost $200 more than this one but it was half the guitar the Schecter is. The Schecter has more personality than the Ibanez for sure. Manufacturer Support: not an issue yet The Wow Factor: Very nice looking, I call it the poor mans PRS! Overall: I chose this model to test the waters with Schecter. My next one will be a more expensive model, I can only guess how nice it'll be!

"Work Horse" submitted October 24, 2012

By alexander w in beckley, WV
Overall
Musical Background: i habe been playing for six years nd i am a lead guitarist to a band
Music Style: Metal melodic classical blues nd rock
Sound: This guitar soumds fantastic i dont think ill ever take these pups out. The floyd is also bery good better then i expected usually you all but have to put the thing in urself but not this time nd i liked that. The floyd works nd sounds better when you add the spare spring to it Feature: Rosswood nd maple neck where perfect nd the angeled bolt on is a lot better then straight. The inlays nd frets perfectly placed nd the quilted maple top in crimson is gorgeous. PICTURES DO THIS BABY NO JUSTICE. Ease of Use: Add the spare sprimg tune it nd your ready to go. Quality: The all hardwood nd metal construction will last me a lifetime. Value: Ibanez has similar for over four hundred more nd ive tryed it nd lest quility then this so yeah get this. Manufacturer Support: No need perfectly made guitar. zZounds fast shipping nd great service defiantly impressed me i am zZounds all the way now. The Wow Factor: Beautifully evil nd perfectly crafted. Overall: Dont think about it just get it

"Great Guitar" submitted February 11, 2011

By a customer from ymail.com
Music Style: EVH, Rock & Swing
Sound: Sound has a good punch! Feature: I love the way there feels like so much Space for my right hand near the bridge. It feels really, really comfortable to rest my palm on the strings to palm mute. The 2 knobs and switch feel quality made. Ease of Use: the fretboard's size is X-Jumbo (i think), and it feels perfectly proportioned. In my case, this has improved my playing, I don't miss or screw up on hammer-ons as often. maybe it should be called X-Perfect? One dislike though, is the way the whammy tightens onto the bridge. It gets loose all the time for me. Like the loose on an old N64 controller's nub stick. It takes 2 seconds to tighten again, but it becomes annoying after a while. Quality: She has a lifetime ahead of her, no doubt. She feels like the type that will get better with age and use. The finish is pretty, and the binding is tight. It came with a low-action setup, so it buzzes a little. It has stayed in tune for good amount of time without any adjusting. Value: Honestly I believe it deserves 11. The quality / price ratio was what won me over to this guitar originally, and it delivers. Manufacturer Support: The guitar came well packaged, so no problems! The Wow Factor: The back of the fretboard is yellower than I thought it would be, but the red/yellow contrast has grown on me. Overall: Yes, I am super satisfied!

"This guitar is very good for what it was designed for. Extremely pretty and well built with almost all of the features that you" submitted February 3, 2011

Musical Background: Hobbyist and part time active musician
Music Style: hard rock, metal, religous, classical
Sound: This product has the EMG 81 and 85 pickups. I was totally amazed at how clean this sounded as if you could hear the windings on the wires moving through the air. It sounded just like a piano. As far as when the amp was distorted, it has a harsh edge great for metal. I rated the sound as an 8 because I play other types of music where I can't have this harsh edge. But, when I have to play clean, this is the sound I want. Feature: This Damian Elite came with a floating Floyd Rose which did it's function very well. If you are new to a floating bridge you might consider looking for videos on the internet and learn how to set up this guitar. It is not hard but time consuming the first time and easy after that. With a floating bridge, realize that when you bend a string a half or a whole step, it makes all the other strings go flat because the bridge moves when you bend a string. But, when you release the bend, this guitar goes back into perfect tuning even if you dive bomb so low that the strings want to come off the saddles in the bridge. The volume and tone control lets you quickly adjust to a sound that you will like. The one feature I wish this and other guitars had is a switch to kill the sound. But, all the controls felt high quality. The sustain in this guitar was very good in spite of the floating bridge. They made this guitar with quality materials. Ease of Use: It is easy to get very good sound. It is simple and easy to dial in the sound you want as far as what sounds this guitar was designed for. Connected to a 100 watt all tube Carvin half stack, it was perfect for metal and clean. In between tones were too harsh. It responded the same when hooked up to a smaller tube amp and a hybrid amp. I found it to work best for me hooked up to a guitar processor. But, I like the warm tube tones and just couldn't seem to find certain tones I was looking for. Metal was great, but sweet warm blues was pretty hard to do without a pedal of some kind and still didn't get exactly where I needed it. Quality: This guitar is very high quality in constructions. The finish and workmanship is top notch. You can depend on this guitar on the road. Make sure you get the hard shell case, which is constructed very well providing a safe place for storage. There are no worst aspects of the quality and I would expect it to last generations. Value: Compared to all the other guitars on the market with the same stuff on it, the price was amazingly very close to the same except for the high end guitars from well know companies which were of course higher because of the name; but, this guitar can not be better in construction or quality because it is already the best that can be made. I was extremely impressed when this guitar keeps up with the big boys at a much lower price. Manufacturer Support: I did not deal with the manufacturer or try to reach them. I owned this guitar for a week and sent it back for two reasons. First, the EMG pickups were too harsh. I had never played an EMG before. Secondly and mainly, the top edge of the body make my arm hurt because they didn't bevel it or found the edge off enough. I'm kind of a big guy and make this guitar stick out further than a skinny guy would. That is the likely cause of this. But, I couldn't live with that, so, I sent it back with a perfect set up and tuning for the next lucky guy who buys it. He should find it ready to go right out of the box and nice and shinny. This is a beautiful finish on this guitar. The Wow Factor: This guitar is very beautiful. It was uncomfortable for me to play it because the top was not beveled or rounded enough. But, it is really a matter of what tone a person wants and how you hold it. The EMGs are very good for metal or clean but is without the warmth of a common humbucker. Overall: I loved this guitar. For certain tones, it can not be beat. The only thing this guitar did not have is split coils. If you are looking for metal or clean, you might be very pleased with this guitar. For me, I'm looking for a different sound and a more comfortable body. It just wasn't what I expected. But, I quickly realized that for metal or clean, this guitar works very well.

When you call, mention priority code 156F-HGVT. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976