When you call, mention priority code 153L-0MNB

Rating and Reviews: Schecter Damien Elite

The Schecter Damien Elite simply shreds. With EMG Actives and a quilted maple top, the Schecter Damien Elite is one mean 6-string.

"Schecter has just made a customer for life!!!" submitted July 1, 2010

Music Style: Metal
Sound: Sounds awesome!! You just can't go wrong with the 81/85 combo. Feature: All the hardware on this guitar is amazing. Grover tuners and probably the most comfortable neck I've ever played. The bridge is also really comfortable. When I was looking at this guitar it was my only concern because the bridge looked kind of like it would shred my hand to pieces but it's very nice. Ease of Use: As long as you know how to play it's very easy to use. And with the 81/85 combo, changing the sound of the guitar is as easy as moving the switch. Quality: This guitar came out of the box perfect. No scratches or dings and set up ready to play. It feels like it's very solid and I don't think I'll have to worry about it falling apart. Value: I feel this guitar could be sold for a lot more. The pickups alone would run you over $200 if bought separate. That's one of the reasons I went with the elite, I knew if I bought another guitar I'd just have to sink $200 more into a set of EMG's. Manufacturer Support: I haven't had to use support. The Wow Factor: Very Sexy! Within the first 3 days of owning this guitar, two people tried to buy it because it's so hot. I went with the see through black finish and it's beautiful. However, depending on lighting and colors in the room, it sometimes has a purple, to green, to black tint to it. It still looks amazing no matter what colors are reflecting off it. Overall: It's just amazing all around. I was torn between Schecter and Ibanez mainly because of how good the wizard II necks are, but I'm very satisfied with the neck on this guitar. It starts out round and flattens out so you can shred with the best. Buy it, you won't regret it.

"Schecter Damien Elite 6? AMAZING." submitted March 14, 2012

By Dakota W in Shawnee, OK
Overall
Musical Background: I've been a musician for 9 years, I'm 18. Guitar, piano, drums, bass, trumpet, trombone, baritone, tuba. I play in my band.
Music Style: I'm a Christian musician! Metal, Deathcore, Death Metal, Djent, Rock, 80s Metal.
Sound: As far as sound goes, it definitely adds more chug to your chugs and sounds beefy as everything! I love the sound it gets from the EMGs! As far as any other non-rock/metal genre, I haven't tried yet. But I'm sure it can do alot more than just Metal. Feature: I got the metallica black finish. It doesn't look anything like it does online.. it looks BETTER. I got this sucker and opened it, expecting to find just a plain black guitar, but what I got was a gorgeous, almost see thru, black with the glittery, metallic look. Definitely looks as good as it sounds. Ease of Use: If you're a metalhead like me, all you need is lots of gain, the right EQ, and you're set to go! I play in Drop A in my band (Romero, you should check us out on Facebook! www.facebook.com/romerook) and I love the raw tone and beefed up mids this guitar provides. Quality: This is a really great quality item for the price! It has a smooth, thin neck. Perfect for shredding. The 24 Jumbo frets really let you go as fast as you want to. I love this guitar. It's going to be with me for awhile. I think it will last me that long too. Value: Oh wow. Let me just say, you won't find a better guitar for that price. It's a $500 guitar that plays like a $1500 guitar.. Manufacturer Support: I've never dealt with the company, but I've owned a Schecter before, and it was the best guitar I've ever had! And I've seen a noticeable perk in people playing Schecters. They're definitely a great brand! The Wow Factor: I think everyone who is serious about playing metal should at least give Schecter a try! Definitely get what you pay for, maybe more! Overall: I'm a straight up metalhead. I play anything and everything on the metal side of music. From Metallica, to Meshuggah, to Structures, to Impending Doom, to Dying Fetus. This is a metal guitar, that's for sure!

"Blemished? more like score of the year!" submitted August 14, 2011

Music Style: METAL
Sound: Absolutely crushing! I only play metal, and this guitar does not disappoint! the EMG set is terrific for metal, but also very versatile for cleaner tones (if you want em) Feature: Lets see EMG 81/85 set, grover tuners, mahogany body, KILLER top and finish? for a modestly priced axe, you're really getting alot for your money Ease of Use: More of a tip of the hat to EMG than Schecter, but I installed an EMG PA2 peramp in about 20 minutes makes this guitar sound like a dinosaur attacking a freight train! so nasty! Quality: This guitar is extremely solid, fit and finish were EXCELLENT seems like I will be playing this guitar for quite awhile Value: Got this axe from Zzounds at a deep discount as a "blemish" Still cant find why This is an outstanding choice of guitar in its price range, looked at ALOT of guitars before deciding on this one, Im very pleased! Manufacturer Support: Havent needed to deal with support, which is a good sign! schecters website has alot of info available (wiring schema, etc) which is helpful if you're a mod fanatic like me The Wow Factor: The quilty goodness and deep crimson top on this guitar are superb even if it sounded like crap it'd still look so good I,d want it Overall: Lost or stolen i wouldnt hesitate for a second before purchasing another Schecter instrument

"Big Sound On A Small Budget" submitted January 14, 2014

By Nick F in Dallas, TX
Overall
Musical Background: Playing for 16 years, played in bands, gigging, some touring, now just a hobby and creative outlet. Have played many guitars.
Music Style: Rock, Hard Rock, Blues, Metal, Electronica
Overall: What attracted me to this guitar were the EMG's (81/85), the Grover machine heads and the unfinished maple neck. Just on paper, for the price they're selling these, there's very little chance of making an error with this purchase. That was my reasoning. I bought this because I wanted a guitar that would a) still inspire me to want to pick it up and play it and b) not break the bank. What I got surpassed all my expectations. I also wanted something with similar specs to my 'baby', the Dean MAB1 which is a superb guitar, but not one I'd want damaged on the road (I travel a lot). So out of the box it looks good. Nice flame maple top. I got the black see through version. The first time you grab a tuner it feels solid and tactile, and accurate. The neck is strong, straight and comfortable for fast playing. The sound of the guitar when un-amplified is loud and bright. Action was low and although it will get a professional setup when I get time, from the get-go its more than acceptable. I have a Line 6 POD and when I plugged it in and started playing, my jaw dropped. I'm not kidding when I say that for hard rock and metal sounds, this is the best instrument I have ever heard in this price range. The bridge pickup sound is bitey and aggressive. The neck position makes you glad you're a guitarist. Oodles of sustain and clean gain from the active pickups. If I had to complain about anything, it would be a lack of bottom end. This is a screamer and has good definition but lacks some bass frequencies. This can be overcome with some EQ so its not big deal. I think that if you're not hung up on having a floating tremolo and you're ok with the through body string setup (I think its fine, and comfortable for the right palm for dampening near the bridge), then you should be happy with the Damien Elite. Oh and it loves harmonics too. You can pull one out of anywhere on this guitar.

"Best guitar I own" submitted June 19, 2013

By Andy Bacon
Overall
Musical Background: Playing 10 years - only seriously in last year. Jam at home.
Music Style: Rock, Alt-Rock, Punk Pop, Neoclassical, Heavy Rock
Overall: I really can't add any more to all the good things said about this guitar. I bought mine second hand after playing it in the shop. I knew I had to have it. I have a Jackson DKMG, a Fender Squier CV 50's Strat, and a Hagstrom Ultra Swede FR - all great, beautiful guitars in their own right, but the Schecter outdoes them all. I've got the black one with the mustard triple pinstripe edging, and where they have infused tiny metallic particles into the paint - it's seriously gorgeous. Everyone who sees it wants to play it. One of my neighbours' kids is doing music at Leeds University (UK) and he's a serious player at only 18 years of age. He asked to borrow it for a gig, because he couldn't get to his own instrument. You should have seen his face when he returned it! Really, if you have any interest in this guitar, or are deciding between this guitar and others, you should seriously consider this one. you won't be sorry. This is a $500 instrument that plays as good as most (any?) guitars I've played with a 2000+ price tag. Schecter - you've hit the jackpot with this one.

"Schecter Elite is my best choice I've made in music so far." submitted June 26, 2011

Overall
Sound: Deep growls and sonic highs,run the board and feel those deep thick tones. Quality: Also own a Dean 350f and a Gibson Les Paul, I reach for the Schecter. Value: Found the sweetest spot in price/quality. The Wow Factor: Not sure I needed another axe, now can't live without it. Overall: Overall I'll strap in to the Schecter before anything else in the stable. Feels solid and true, fits me perfect.

"Easily the best value for the money" submitted February 12, 2014

By Jacob F in Sparks, NV
Overall
Musical Background: 18 years, rhythm guitar, bass, drums. Been in a number of bands, now just at home and with friends.
Music Style: Rock, metal
Overall: With several years under my belt as well as several other guitars bought and sold, I was reluctant to step away from my trusty Les Paul. Jackson, Ibanez, ESP, and Fender solid bodies have all been in my guitarsenal and eventually sold as I just wasn't happy with them. After reading multiple reviews, magazine articles, and some research online, I decided to give Schecter a try. All I can say is I am VERY happy. So much so that I feel like I'm cheating on my Les Paul. The first night alone I spent almost 4 hours jamming. The action was tight, finish immaculate, the 81/85 combo screams, and the Grovers keep things in tune all night! I think I was most impressed by the sustain, fretwork, and intonation of the guitar. Just simply amazing.

"Great schecter without a huge price tag" submitted September 21, 2010

Musical Background: Hobbyist, More than a hobyist
Music Style: Metalcore, stuff like Paul Gilbert, classical
Sound: The sound is great. But I cNt can't find a good tone on my peavy vypyr. I highly doubt it's the guitar but still sounds very good and recording would be great as well. I think it's my amp but I can still get some heavy tones so don't mind the 9 it's like 9.8 Feature: It came with some ki d of cord idk what's it for. But I wish it came with a screw to adjust the bridge height. The strings it came with were alright but I like heavier gauges so I used Ernie power slinkys because they were the biggest gauge I had ATM. But a perfect 10 regardless Ease of Use: Didn't come with a manual, but was set up right out of the box. Really co fortable neck, not as thin as wizard II but realy fast anyhow. I think it is easy o use as there's no Floyd. Quality: Out of the factory was great they say USA schecter "check" the guitars bt seemed okay.Th toggle switch seemed a liitle loose on mine but I would t know as this is my first with it. Beautiful finsih ( I got mine with see though black)And looks very proffesional. I would have liked the inlays to be shinier but there still nice. It will last me a while Value: Great value, the only guitar a could find with emgs for this price. One of the Main Reasons as well. I also wanted o e with a Tom bridge as my second guitar it blows my axl starter. I definetly recomend it. Oustanding value. Manufacturer Support: Haven't had to deal with them yet. The Wow Factor: The see through black is very beautiful and the back fthe guitar is also stunning with a light black paintjob as u can see the wood a little bit. Inlays were a cool touch. Cool guitar overall Overall: I will be forever in love with this guitar. I won't get another unless I want a neck through or something. Or like a pgm of sone sort for differental stuff. The bolt o. Ain't a bother and looks really neat. I would kill the guy who stole it because I've been waiting forever to get this fine piece of equipment. Considers ibanez but wasn't fond of the pickups and I know I can trust emgs. Maybe I'll get. A black Jack next becaus ethose white looks awesome e and I want to try blackouts as well

When you call, mention priority code 153L-0MNB. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976