When you call, mention priority code 15G8-HS0S

Rating and Reviews: Schecter C1 Custom Guitar

The Schecter C-1 Custom rocks. With a quilted maple top and Seymour Duncan humbuckers, the Schecter C-1 Custom is a great-looking, great-sounding guitar.

"custom shop guitar for a flea market price." submitted September 29, 2011

Musical Background: 46 years gigging guitarist-active musician
Music Style: 80's hair bands, pink floyd, 3 doors down, etc
Sound: seymour duncans in a mahogany body, sounds great. i play 80's hair band music in my weekly gig. this guitar provides a thick, fat overdriven sound that IS 80's rock. does the nice clean chorus sounds also from the period. i use it live and for recording and it does both well. it sound good plugged into a marshall stack or connected to an amp modeler direct into a pa. the quality comes through. i the whole range of hairband songs,also pink floyd and even some 3 doors down. this guitar does it all well. Feature: all needed allens are included, was packed VERY well, setup was perfect out of the box. it came with 10's, i changed to 9's immediately. my guitar was FLAWLESS in every way. i own several highend guitars costing 5 times as much abd this guitar is on par with any of them. Ease of Use: plug it into anyting and it sounds great. the duncans are perfect for this guitar. Quality: top quality, worth 5 times the going price. Value: as i said above, worth 5 times what i paid. Manufacturer Support: never needed any support. The Wow Factor: quality and good looks drip from this guitar. Overall: this is a keeper. i have been seriously playing for 46 years. i own pretty much every "great" guitar and amp. this guitar ranks right up there with my prs ce 24, my custom shop strat. i could go on and on but you get the idea. the koreans can build a guitar. this one proves it.

"AWESOME SCHECTER C1 CUSTOM!!!!" submitted March 10, 2014

By Brooklyn Montana in Northglenn, CO
Overall
Musical Background: I have only been playing for 5 years, but I am totally addicted. I play at home, church and with friends.
Music Style: I play 80's rock, country, Christian, blues and jazz. I love blues and jazz the most. You really touch your soul when you play.
Overall: I absolutley love this guitar. It has great sound and the coil tapping gives you a very good range of tone selection. The action is awesome and this thing stays in tune like there's no tomorrow. The See Thru Blue is beautiful! I'd recommend this axe to anyone looking for a great guitar at a very reasonable price. I will never buy another guitar anywhere else but here. I'm already looking at the Ibanez 150 for my pure jazz sessions, but will wait until this one is paid off. Where else can you make payments WHILE you play your guitar. It's just awesome!!! Thank you ZZ...you have a customer forever!

"Nice Axe!" submitted January 25, 2012

By Brian S in Hillsville, VA
Overall
Musical Background: I have been messing around for about 10 years, but have gotten serious in the last 6 months...
Music Style: Country, Rock, Classic Rock
Sound: This is my first electric guitar, but I think it sounds awesome! I am still getting used to playing softly though as I am coming from an acoustic. Feature: I have only heard great things about Seymour Duncan pickups and I have to say that I am impressed. I have played some of my friends electrics, and this one will hang with any of them! Ease of Use: The controls on this guitar are straight forward and work well. Quality: This guitar is beautiful! I bought a blem for an awesome discount, but I couldn't find a scratch or ding anywhere. I am very satisfied! Value: This guitar is worth every penny and then some. The blems are an absolute steal! Manufacturer Support: N/A The Wow Factor: I think the quilted maple top is gorgeous! Overall: An awesome value!

"worth every penny!" submitted October 23, 2013

By Lawrence F in Arlington Heights, IL
Overall
Musical Background: play alto sax from 3rd grade. play guitar for 2years. play at home.
Music Style: Classic, hard, and metal rock
Overall: I am a intermediate guitar player. However, I love guitars and own a few. This by far is my favorite guitar. The build quality is outstanding. The neck is solid and feels just right for my medium-sized hands. From the Duncan pickups to the beautiful ebony fret board it is a winner and you would expect to pay more for this level of guitar.

" Schecter C-1 Custom STB" submitted January 22, 2013

By Don W in Tonawanda, NY
Musical Background: 20 years plus guitar player
Music Style: Classic Rock, Heavy Metal, Blues, Finger Picking
Overall: This guitar is incredible! I cant get over just how beautiful the top is on this guitar, it looks like water! The tuning is the the most stable I've ever felt on a guitar. The pickups sound fantastic and the setup is perfect right out of the box. The only issue I can find with it is the push pull pot, It feels kind of cheap compared to the other two pots. It still does what it is supposed to, and can easily be changed out, if that ever becomes necessary.

"A fine instrument!" submitted August 15, 2011

Musical Background: Playing guitar for 2 yrs
Sound: Sound is rich and full. You can get a tight and crunchy distortion or a beautifully clean and snappy sound. Pinched harmonics are easy to get. Sustain is excellent. I am playing mine through a Peavey Vyper 75. Feature: Wow! Pearl fret board inlays look incredible against the ebony fret board. And if you've never seen an ebony fret board in person let me tell you, they are really nice. Very dark with a tight and dense grain. Finish is phenomenal. Mine is the three tone sunburst and it is just awesome. The Schecter brand name in the head stock looks great too. Not sure what was used for the Schecter head stock inlay, but it looks like abalone or Mother of Pearl. TUNERS! They are great. Milky smooth and precise. This is my first experience with locking tuners and let me tell you, they make re-stringing real easy. The only thing I don't like is the way the push-pull tone knob feels. It feels fragile. The zero heel neck joint looks and feels great. You can access every fret with ease. Ease of Use: The action is great. The coil tapping function allows for tonal versatility. Quality: Great piece of gear. Worth every penny. Mine was a blem, so I saved over $200 bucks and when I got it the only thing wrong was a few very minor scratches on the back. Value: Unbeatable value. It is worth every penny. Manufacturer Support: Unknown, haven't needed any support. I will say that Zzounds is fast. They shipped my guitar IMMEDIATELY and it only took one day to get to me, from New Jersey to Maryland. Shipping would probably be a little longer as you get further away from New Jersey. The Wow Factor: I think Schecter really nailed it with this guitar. The quilted Maple finish, the pick-ups, fret board, inlays, everything just comes together so nicely.

"Superior service exceeded my expectations." submitted July 2, 2012

By Jan B in Bothell, WA
Overall
Musical Background: I'm a beginner guitar player.
Music Style: Blues and rock.
Overall: I found the guitar at a lower price, so I took advantage of their guarantee. Within 24 hours they sent me a price that beat the lower price I had found. I then ordered the guitar. My guitar arrived very quickly. It was absolutely stunning. I love the instrument. The only thing it needs is another setup but that was to be expected. They just don't travel well. Overall, I am very, very pleased with zZounds and will definitely be back.

When you call, mention priority code 15G8-HS0S. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976