When you call, mention priority code 1416-PC0K

Rating and Reviews: Schecter Blackjack ATX C8

Go as low as you can with this 8 string guitar. It features Seymour Duncan Black Out humbucker pickups, which deliver deep, growling tone.

"Best 8 String for the Price" submitted October 5, 2011

Music Style: Heavy Rock
Sound: This guitar is very resonant! Even unplugged you can hear every string ring out clearly, even the low F#. The Seymour Duncan Blackouts are very clear, with a good, even response for all strings. The clean sounds are great, but when using them with a distortion setting they really shine. The only gripe I have is the oddball size set of strings it shipped with. They're a little too heavy on some strings while a little too light on others, but this is usually the case with any guitar sent straigt from the factory. Feature: Came with the proper tools needed to adjust the guitar's truss rod and bridge. The all mahogany body/neck is extremely resonant. It's 3 piece neck with carbon-fiber reinforcement rods should keep it straight for a long time, even with the added tension of the 8 strings. I LOVE the ebony fretboard! So beautiful and snappy! I purchased the Walnut Satin color, which allows you to see the grain of the wood through it. The satin neck feels very smooth to the touch and does not cause you to get stuck like a gloss finish would. The locking tuners are a nice touch as well. Ease of Use: Out of the box it just needed tuning up a little, and I'll be adjusting the action to suit my preference. This is very easily accomplished with the Hiphot bridge. My only gripe here is the placement of the bridge volume knob. It is right in my way when playing on the higher strings, but this is a personal preference. I'll be taking that one out and going with a single volume setup. Quality: This guitar is extremely well made! I have played Schecters in the past and was never really impressed with the build quality. This guitar is different, Schecter has really stepped up their game in the past few years! I feel this guitar will last for as long as I can play it. Value: For the money, you cannot find a better 8 string guitar. There are others out there, but in this price range they are missing the quality pickups and Hipshot bridge. Manufacturer Support: Never had to deal with Schecter, so I gave it a neutral score. The Wow Factor: This thing is beautiful! The Walnut Satin finish is very classy looking, and the ebony fretboard is awesome. I like the fact that it doesn't have all the gaudy binding of Schecter's Hellraiser series. Overall: If this thing was lost or stolen, I would try my best to get another one and hunt down the person who took it from me! Great guitar for a number of applications.

"Go for it irrespective of the genre you play . I mostly play METAL, JAZZ and some CLASSICAL stuff which i have recently started" submitted January 13, 2011

Music Style: JAZZ , METAL ,CLASSICAL
Sound: The active seymour duncans are just fabulous with really awesome transient response with growling mids n really nice lows with the stock strings. Sometimes when compared to RG2228 this beast fared better with both clean n distorted sounds so much so that he wants to now replace the EMGs in it. :) But this may well be also because of the light gauge strings that RG has. just my opinion about the sound. Feature: I have AGED WHITE SATIN with a beautiful binding to it.And no camera can do justice to the beauty of this guitar and you gotta see it in real to understand it . Ease of Use: It was very well setup and directly playable out of the box. The action was very nice and there was almost no buzz on frets except some parts on the 8th string but thats not amplified so its ok. Mighty impressed with the setup and +1 to ZZOUNDS for that. Quality: There are absolutely no cosmetic blemishes on this one as opposed to a little marks on higher frets . As to the hardware and parts all i want to say EXCELLENT :) The EBONY fretboard is very oily and fluidy compared to rosewood and much better IMO. The HIPSHOT bridge is quite fine with holding up the tuning but since i always keep changing my tuning it is not to be blamed. The tuners and POTS are an awesome piece of work and are very smooth. Value: I feel it is priced well. And its well worth it. Manufacturer Support: I haven't dealt with the support for my guitar but before buying this i intended buying the hellraiser C7 FR for which i had tried contacting the company as an individual for which i did not get any response but when i went through an agent then they wrote us back within a couple of days after sending them lots of mails :P. The Wow Factor: OMG i can go on and ramble a lot about this as i and whoever has seen this guitar has been beggared description. Eternal beauty in WHITE i must say :) Overall: I gave it a 9 only because of its scale length. If you intend to drop it down to other tunings it wont hold up and a lot of buzz appears and for recording that's really annoying . Probably 27 or 27.5 scale length will make this piece worth 10.5 stars.

"Very nice 8 string." submitted April 11, 2011

Music Style: METAL
Sound: The sound is incredible. If you like the extra range of an 8 stirng you will like this guitar. Feature: Features of this guitar are straight forward. Very simple and easy to use. Ease of Use: Very easy to use. Quality: I cant find a thing wrong with this instrument. Value: Its a pretty good value for what you get. Schecter has less expensive models than this,but they dont have the nice gear like the locking tuners. Manufacturer Support: Have to give this a five because I have never had to deal with Schecter. The Wow Factor: The finish on this guitar is perfect. No blemishes at all. Overall: I like this guitar,but do have to admit I like the neck on the Ibanez RGA 8 a tad better. This product is well made with high end parts and I expect it to last a long time.

"Schecter's BlackJack 8 stringed beauty." submitted September 21, 2010

By a customer from cox.net
Musical Background: Semi-Professional guitarist
Music Style: Acoustic, Experimental, Metal
Sound: It has Seymour Duncan Active Blackout pickups. Of course it sounds good both clean and distorted. Feature: It's an 8 stringed behemoth what more do you need? Ease of Use: The action is incredibly low and the instrument was playable right out of the box. Quality: The pictures don't give this guitar justice. You have to see it and hold/play it yourself. The guitar was brand new no fingerprints, nothing the fretboard was oiled up and it was already perfectly set up by Schecter. Value: For an 8 string with these pickups/playability I doubt you'll find anything better out there unless you're willing to pay a fortune for some custom made one. Manufacturer Support: Lifetime warranty from Schecter Guitar Research. The Wow Factor: It looks beautiful and plays beautiful what more could you ask for from a guitar? Overall: Definitely going into my collection of guitars I'll keep forever.

When you call, mention priority code 1416-PC0K. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976