When you call, mention priority code 20L-5YGD

Rating and Reviews: Schecter Blackjack C-1

The Schecter BlackJack ATX C-1 is one mean machine. With active Seymour Duncan humbuckers and a Mahogany body, the BlackJack ATX C-1 can really shred.

Overall

"it smokes...lets me play anything that i need to play. i use line 6 for both live and studio, and it works great for recording." submitted February 14, 2010

Musical Background: ten years expierience
Music Style: ambient metal, progressive rock
Sound: the black-outs are great. any person that enjoys using active pickups would enjoy these. the quick connects allow you to swap to emgs if they don't fit your needs too. its super convenient. the body, neck, and fingerboard all add to a great sound too. tons of sustain...usually with a string through body you lose a little, but this one carries out as long as you need it to. Feature: there features are pretty simple. two volumes, one tone, and a three way. the neck is mahogany, single inlay at the 12. its sweet. the double cutaway is useful. i only gave it a 9, because the neck takes a little getting used to. its not horrible, by any means...it just has a different feel then any other guitar. once you get used to it though, its wonderful. Ease of Use: plug and play...just keep the battery fresh. Quality: schecter makes a great guitar. there is a lot of craftsmanship with their products. top notch. they come set up great. Value: its a fair price for a guitar of this nature. Manufacturer Support: theyll answer any question that you need to have answered. The Wow Factor: sexy sexy. i got the satin black....its titties. Overall: i dont think this guitar is going to give me too many problems....its the type of guitar though that you need to give some TLC.

"AWESOME. That is all!" submitted November 23, 2011

Musical Background: 1 yr
Music Style: Metal, Classic Rock, Rock, Punk, Oldies
Sound: This thing is BAD TO THE BONE. Amazing metal tone and was surprised by the awesome cleans. Just roll the volume and tone knob back. nice nice nice. Can pretty much play anything not a one trick pony. Feature: SD Blackouts, 24 X-jumbo frets...AWESOME Ease of Use: Great playability. Neck is butter! Quality: Schecter is a very well made guitar. This is my second schecter. My other is a Hellraiser. I had a US deluxe strat that wasnt as nicely made as these. Maybe I had a lemon I dont know. But yea very high quality at a great price. Should cost more! Value: OH YES! 100% Manufacturer Support: Never had to contact them... The Wow Factor: I wanted it! So I now OWN it! Overall: Id replace it right away. I dont plan to ever sell this thing..

"Great guitar great value!" submitted October 21, 2009

Overall
Music Style: Southern blues rock country classic rock and hard rock
Sound: It sounds better than my washburn custom shop evil twin. Its everything, It is hot thick and nasty, Its crunchy, It cleans up nicely My favorite tonal feature is the volume knobs on both pickups. You can roll back the knobs and get this killer classic crunch out of it and crank the knobs and its almost like a built in overdrive. The blackouts have major cajones! They kill my zakk wylde emgs. I tried to get a chicken picken tone. After a little bit of tweaking and dialing I actually got a pretty good country sound. Not bad for a hard rock/metal guitar.. Feature: Its got a good vintage feel to it.. I like gibsons. I love the jumbo fret slim taper neck feel. I have the action super low with now fret buzz and the neck feels great! I love the ebony fretboard. Its my favorite fretboard wood. It just has a really nice cut to it.. I got the satin black. I love the age slightly worn look. Its got grover locking tuners and it stays in tune 10 times better than my les paul custom does.. Ease of Use: Its easy to use but you need to take time with this guitar. The duncan blackouts actually have tone and volume knobs and a 3 way switch that change the entire sound of the guitar.. I set it up to my taste "adjusted the pickups and the action". It rips now! Quality: Schecter is one of the best made guitars out there. They have quality down.. I bought a b stock and it was awesome.. It had a couple little scuffs on the back. Value: I paid 580 from zzounds for a b-stock. It was a steal in my eyes. I have paid over$ 2500 bucks for guitars that dont play this well. Manufacturer Support: I have never dealt with them.. The Wow Factor: Its cool! Its got that antique vintage look without having all the paint missing and stupid aging and rust.. Overall: This is a great guitar. If your a les paul style rock or metal player give it a shot. You wont regret it.. It nails that balls to to wall AC/DC live wire tone. It nails old Metallica. It nails Disturbed. Its awesome!

"Schecter BlackJack ATX is the Holy Grail of guitars." submitted July 16, 2009

By a customer from jrterrier.com
Overall
Music Style: Rock, Metal, Blues, Folk, Alternative/idie (anything but country)
Sound: Just got this Schecter Blackjack ATX (non-FR) from zzounds. The sound, quality and features of this guitar is outstanding. I was worried about clean sound from the blackouts (Neck), but all you have to do it roll back volume a little, and it's quite clean and organic. Quite suitable for any kind music clean, in my opinion. And the sounds for metal and rock... awesome, and more organic sounding than EMG, and with less noise too. Clean is nice from Neck pickup, and distorted on bridge can peal the paint of the walls. The quality of sounds that comes of this guitar is phenomenal; it cannot be matched by another guitar I have heard. Of course you can nail that metal tone, but its not limited to that: AC/DC, Led Zeppelin, it all sounds good. It's like you graduated to the pro-level somehow, without spending a mint. Unreal. Feature: Think of putting your perfect guitar together, and this it: Ebony fretboard, Set ultra-access neck, Tone pros bridge, Seymour Duncan Blackout pickups, D'Addario XL strings, Locking tuners, Contoured body, Great black satin finish (comes in white too), Jumbo frets. I've owned Fenders, Gibsons, Epiphones, ESP, Ibanez, and Schecter, and this one beats 'em all. What more could you want. I was going to get a Gibson Faded SG and customize it with Blackouts, but why go to all the work and still have a guitar with way less hardware than this one comes with... better finish, locking tuners, ebony fretboard, better bridge, etc. Why pay more and get so much less? And if you want an FR model, they make one. This model is easy to change tunings for me, and I didn't need the FR. Ease of Use: Nice strat-like body, with contour cut, very comfortable. I was surprised that it was light-weight too. Thought the body was heavy-looking, but its light, especially compared to a Les Paul. Quality: Quality is excellent. Beautiful satin black finish with white aged binding. Ebony fretboard is wonderful. I've had rosewood before but never Ebony, quite nice.. you just never get Ebony in this price of guitar. Appears to be well put together in all aspects. Didn't even need to adjust action, feels right already. No scratches or glue in wrong place. Glad I got the black one now. I wanted the white one, but it was out stock, and now I see this satin (matte) black is really nice. I was worried about fret buzz, but I don't have any, setup is really quality. Value: I'd give it an 11 if possible. The ATX is loaded with features for the price. This must be the best value around. This guitar should be $3000, with all the features, and incredible sound. Manufacturer Support: Never needed any support on this. The Wow Factor: What makes this guitar really stand-out are Seymour Duncan Blackouts, active symbol at 12th fret, ebony fretboard, and satin/matte finish. Really nice axe. Honestly, take all the features you ever wanted in a guitar, and this is it. Overall: Overall, this thing is awesome, looks awesome, sounds awesome, has awesome features, just can't be beat. You take the best pickups, bridge, fretboard, bridge, tuners, finish, and there you go, you got the Blackjack ATX. Don't worry about South Korean guitars, they are quality! Get one now!

"Schecter youve done it agin" submitted March 19, 2009

Musical Background: actived musician
Music Style: rock, alternitive, metal
Sound: i went down to my music store just to mess around. this guitar caught my eye because of the white finish. so i took it and plugged it into an orange rocker 30. I rocked some AC DC and it sounded great. Then i got the worker to change the batrry thats when this guitar shined. I used a mesa dual rec with a ibanez tube screamer and i was perfect with old metallica. These pickups sound just as good as emgs but better for cleans and more naturallsounding. The mahogany body and neck give the guitar a nice thick overall tone also. Feature: The pickups rock. The tunners are great. The one at my store already ad thick strings and low action. Its great. Ease of Use: 2 volumes, 1 tone, 3 way swith how muck easier1 Quality: i put this guitar up, i selected a v and noticed another kid took this guitar to try to play smoke on the water and put it back and the guitar fell off th hanger. he ran i way and i went back to see if anything was wrong with it. NOT A SCRATCH! plugged it back in. STILL IN TUNE AND NO UZZING. amazing Value: you get what you pay for for a good price Manufacturer Support: dunno The Wow Factor: this guitar is freakin beast Overall: Every thing about this guitar is besat

When you call, mention priority code 20L-5YGD. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976