When you call, mention priority code 157X-NF9C

Rating and Reviews: Samson AirLine Earset

Reach a greater level of wireless freedom with the Samson AirLine Micro. This ultra-compact earset mic delivers clear sound, without the bulk of a bodypack.

"Great portable microphone!" submitted August 6, 2011

Overall
Sound: As a fitness instructor, I felt better about having my own microphone. The Samson is very lightweight & compact, and the case makes transporting it easy. The sound quality is excellent. Set up is quick. The battery life has worked well for me. I am able to use it about 4-5 times per week before I need to recharge it. I have been able to use it well with 3 different stereo systems - very versatile. I have no negatives with this product. You won't be disappointed.

"Don't let the simplicity of this mic scare you. It will blow your mind how awesome it is in sound quality as well as ease of use" submitted November 30, 2011

Musical Background: Pastor/Youth Ministry for 10 years
Music Style: Christian
Sound: I bought this as an experiment for our church. I wanted a headset microphone and came to ZZSounds looking for one when I came across the Samson AirLine Micro Earset System. I looked at several different systems on this site and others before coming back here and purchasing this unit. At first there was a little static from time to time as I moved from one side of the platform to the other. I couldn't understand because it worked perfectly when the sanctuary was empty. But, when church members would fill the sanctuary it would start getting static. I decided to move the base to the platform and hook it into the snake at the organ, and set the base on the organ. I have not had any problems since. The reason for our problem wasn't the product, just simply the location of our sound room. It is on the same level as the congregation in the back corner of the sanctuary and I didn't place the base with a good line-of-site to the platform. The church members have complemented the quality of the sound and the fact that they can hear me a lot better with this microphone verses the lapel that I was using previously. Not to mention that this mic was over half the price than the lapel. What a waste of money buying that mic before I found this one. Now all it does is sit in the sound room and gather dust. Feature: The headset is great, no wires or belt packs to burden you with while preaching, speaking, or even when walking around. I put this unit on before I go into the sanctuary for church and wear it for at least twenty minutes before we start. I meet and greet the visitors and members while wearing the unit and it has yet to fall off my head while doing so. Ease of Use: Easy as 1-2-3 Just open the box, get the units out, plug them in, charge them, and use them. Quality: Unit seems durable and built to last. Value: This is an awesome unit for the money. The Wow Factor: The fact that it is lightweight and simple. Simple being not a lot of maintenance worrying about the battery and the issue of trying to hide the wire from the mic to the transmitter because there isn't one. Everything is built in to one unit that sits behind your ear like a hearing aid and is light enough you don't feel like you've got a brick on the side of your head. Overall: I will be buying another one of these mics for back up and guest speakers.
42 of 43 people (97.67%) found this review helpful. Did you?

"The best mic in a small package" submitted February 11, 2011

By a customer from wi.rr.com
Musical Background: none
Music Style: none
Sound: It works very well at the Jazzercise Center that I work at. Have had some difficulty getting the mic loud enough but I am working it out. In the long run it will be great to use. Feature: The mic came with everything I needed to use it right away. Ease of Use: It is difficult to adjust the gain level. Until I get used to what the color blinks mean I am having to refer to manual. Quality: So far it has exceded my expectations Value: The price was right. Manufacturer Support: Have not needed support The Wow Factor: This mic is nearly invisible and there is no need for a belt pack. I had to have it. Overall: Other that getting use to the settings and how to set them this mic is wonderful. I especially like not needing a belt. I would recommend this to any Jazzercise Instructor out there.
16 of 17 people (94.12%) found this review helpful. Did you?

"Awesome wireless mic system" submitted January 10, 2011

Overall
Musical Background: perform regularly at senioir centers and nursing homes
Music Style: Finger picking balladeer and folk
Sound: the sound is better than a wired mic that you have to push your mouth up against to get any volume. Feature: The way it attaches to your ear is excellent and the rechargeable batteries and small size is great. Ease of Use: Very easy to set up and use right out of the box. Quality: Only have had for a couple of weeks but it appears very solid and road worthy. Value: Very cost effective. Manufacturer Support: TBD The Wow Factor: When I first saw it advertised I wanted it even though I have other wireless mics that serve the purpose. this system is head and shoulders above the others. Overall: I would buy another as a backup immediately if I could get it for under $200. The system is small and could possible get lost or misplaced and I wouldn't want to do without now that I have used it for performances.
12 of 13 people (92.31%) found this review helpful. Did you?

Samson AirLine Earset Customer Review submitted November 4, 2011

By a customer from charter.net
Musical Background: jazzercise instructor
Sound: Sound quality is excellent. Advertised to be great for fitness. I am a jazzercise instructor and the ear piece was never tight enough to keep it in place during class. The ear clip snapped in less than a year. I'm very disappointed to have to purchase a new mic in less than an year.

"Excellent product" submitted November 13, 2011

Overall
Musical Background: I've been running sound for my church for a few years
Music Style: Tarditional church
Sound: Excellent sound quality Feature: The built rechargeable batteries are a very nice feature as one never needs to worry about the batteries going dead during use as its always on the charger when not in use. Ease of Use: Very easy to use. Just connect it up per the instruction manual turn it on and you're ready to go. Quality: It is very reliable and very well built. Value: The product is definitely worth the selling price. Manufacturer Support: Not dealt with the company and don't expect to ever need to. The Wow Factor: It's size and having everything contained in a piece that sits on the ear definitely makes one want to use it. Overall: I will always be satisfied with this product and would buy the same if it were lost or stolen.

"Awesome piece" submitted November 25, 2013

By Criselia Morin in Weslaco, TX
Musical Background: DJ but mostly use it for religious
Music Style: all
Overall: I totally love the technology behind this set, no wires hanging around your waist, no ugly cables limiting your space, sound is rich crisp and clear, had many positive comments and was told it looked very professional while officiating a wedding ceremony that took place in an outdoors garden, I also use it for preaching and the clarity is just awesome i highly recommend it to anyone that doesnt want all the bulk of a pack or want to be limited to a small space by way of cables.

"Samson Airline Micro Earset System" submitted July 24, 2012

By Virgil White in Minneola, KS
Musical Background: Minister & part time song leader for more than 32 years
Music Style: Church hymns, Southern Gospel, & some contemporary choruses
Overall: I've only used this this new wireless microphone for a month or so but I am very pleased with it. I was surprised that it was as stable & comfortable to wear & the sound quality seems to be pretty good. I have no complaints at all. It does appear to be somewhat fragile but common sense would tell us that delicate objects such as this should be handled carefully. But it's so nice not to need a beltpack & get tangled up with the wire.

"Nice little Mic set" submitted January 6, 2014

By Wes T in Burton, MI
Overall
Musical Background: hobbist, singer, guitar, studio work, song production, live performance
Music Style: mostly classic rock, with lots of blues and folk influences
Overall: Bought it for my pastor, who didn't like the lav mic we had. I was suprised at how small the entire setup is (the base is the size of a cigerette lighter) but good things do come in small packages. Even without a balanced XLR connection, His voice is absolutly clear, and the increased gain without feedback is all A+. We have used this mic for only a month now, so durability is still unknown. Overall, if you need a good quality mic without the cumbersome wires and battery packs, then this is the mic you want.

"Samson AirLine Micro Earset Wireless System" submitted October 16, 2013

By Joseph Kearney in Courtenay, BC
Musical Background: Guitar entertainer and church soundman
Overall: I purchased two of these units for the Church. The Ministry team loves the ease of use and the lack of wires tangled around the head. Reception and sound is clear. The charging is very simple and the users can easily setup the charge event right after service. We combined these with the Samson PA system with built in wireless handheld mic and ipod dock and we have a complete sound system. Church staff can setup on Sunday with minimal fuss and scale out the mic requirements based on number of participants and type of activities. The PA system's built in simple mixer enables the occasional user to handle volumes and connections without the complexity of a formal standalone mixing board.I have already demo'd and recommended to other Churches. Maybe I could get a free one for going around and demoing to other churches?

"Missions evangelism " submitted October 30, 2012

By Wayne Lewis in Mauriceville, TX
Overall
Overall: Using the micro ear set is a pleasure. It works very good, it is easy to use someone's sound sound system and a breeze to connect The receiver is self powered , no more looking for a place to plug in the transformer . Thank you Sampson and zZounds

"Great idea, two design defects..." submitted July 10, 2011

By a customer from triad.rr.com
Overall
Sound: We own a Bikram Hot Yoga studio. I bought 5 earpieces, three chargers, and the base receiver. We were told this would great for our application, and it does, in everyway, except... The earpiece wire on the inside has broken on every single ear piece. The small wire inside the microphone boom has broken in every one of them. Of course at that point they are useless. Very good warranty service but had to wait 10 days to get them back. Samson just changed the warranty on these from three years to one year. Samson knows that these two design defects exist but have done nothing at all to correct the design flaw. They just keep selling them as is with a known design defect. That does not speak well of them. To date I have spent around 1200.00 on this system and the ear pieces keep breaking, the mics keep breaking. Also, you hav to unplug the charger once in while to "reset" it or it will quit charging. Very dosappointed. Value: Would be a 10 if the were dependable Manufacturer Support: Very good warranty repair assistance Overall: I am looking for a replacement right now.

"Singers Stay Away!!" submitted December 25, 2011

Music Style: Rock and acoustic folk
Sound: Tinny hollow sound - had to mess with eq for 5 minutes just to eliminate feedback Feature: No features - charge it, turn it on, adjust volume if necessary. Ease of Use: No features - charge it, turn it on, adjust volume if necessary. Quality: Feels like high end Radio Shack.... Value: Nothing to compare to - sticking with SM58s. No headsets for me. Manufacturer Support: Ordered and shipped free in 2 days. Tried. Got return code. Had my return credit in 7 days. The Wow Factor: There is HUGE appeal to a headset that hooks on the ear and carries all its wireless capabilities in such a small package - but the sound sucks for singing. MUSICIANS / SINGERS are warned away from this unit. Strictly for public address, auction or dance class applications. Overall: Took 30 minutes to decide to send it back.

"Samson AirLine Micro Earset Wireless System" submitted June 21, 2012

By Cynthia G in Tumwater, WA
Musical Background: Novice
Overall: I bought this item as a gift and it has been wonderful. We have used this for many events and have not had any glitches or problems. I had visited many local music stores and found that the salespeople do not know the products as well as they should. It was such a relief to find the exact product I was looking for; great return policy; and with the price match guarantee I was able to get for less than anywhere else! It was a great experience and I would recommend ZZounds to anyone looking for quality equipment and great service!

Samson AirLine Earset Customer Review submitted August 23, 2011

By a customer from netzero.net
Sound: The sound was clear, and there was also a slight echo depending on how close the mouth was to the mic. Overall: It's small and light-weight, which is great. However, for teaching a class with a lot of movement, it doesn't work. It doesn't stay in place the way the other Airline mic does. For workshops and for public speaking, it's probably perfect. For an active fitness class, it's not good.

"Durability" submitted July 18, 2013

Overall
Overall: I bought 3 units and they all broken from poor connection after 2 years of use

"Great little mic" submitted November 26, 2012

By D. L.
Musical Background: Use it for group exercise classes
Overall: Love it. The only thing is that the battery doesn't last as long as we need it in certain situations.

When you call, mention priority code 157X-NF9C. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976