When you call, mention priority code 156V-NHWD

Rating and Reviews: Samson XP40iW Wireless PA

Make a scene with this Samson wireless PA system. The portable enclosure houses a 6-inch woofer, 1-inch HF driver and 40 watts of Class-D power.

"Awesome set-up!!!" submitted July 5, 2012

By Derek C in Biloxi, MS
Musical Background: Former DJ
Music Style: I love most all of it....
Sound: The speaker on the stand filled a recent wedding reception hall with plenty of sound. The hall was about 1200 sq. ft. and there wasn't any distortion or any other problems while playing in this setting. Feature: I love the onboard iPod dock which also charges your i-Device while its docked. The wireless microphone is easy to use. Some people complain about having to twist the battery compartment open to turn the main power switch on, but I have no problem with it. It also has the AUX input which allows you to connect a multitude of things through a 3.5mm cable. I have used mine during a power point teaching presentation when I needed audio for a video..... Ease of Use: This product was super easy to set-up right out of the box......literally unpack it and you're ready. Quality: The construction of this unit is one of the reasons I chose it over the Block Rocker. This speaker is built inside a polymer speaker cabinet. There aren't any corners to get knocked off, carpet to tear or paint to scratch. Value: This item is well worth the $299 I spent on it. I would buy it again for sure. Manufacturer Support: I have never had to deal with Samson before. I have used Samson equipment in the past so I knew I would be getting a quality product. The Wow Factor: This product is awesome! You look at it and think, ehhhh.......then you hear it come alive with sound and you're like, "That sound is coming from that little thing?" I rarely get a chance to really crank it up because it gets that loud. Overall: This little speaker surprised me completely. I was skeptical of the sound that was going to come from it, but I am extremely happy with my purchase. And the added bonus was the free stand. I have taken this little speaker to a few friends houses for some outdoor get-togethers and it really has been a hit. Two of my friends have bought them after seeing mine. It has almost gotten the point of where I might start renting it if my other friends don't buy their own. I regularly take mine to the beach and just chill........

Samson XP40iW Wireless PA Customer Review submitted September 15, 2011

Overall
Sound: Sound completely fills my 900 sq ft space and them some, but I have noticed some static distortion. Feature: The wireless mic works very well, as does the iPod dock. Ease of Use: Plugged it in, docked iPod and was ready for my class 15 minutes after the package arrived (I'm a Zumba instructor). Quality: Hard to judge--it's only been used a handful of times. Seems sturdy. Value: Great product, but $300 for a 40w speaker is pretty steep. Manufacturer Support: n/a The Wow Factor: It's a speaker.... Overall: in the furture, I plan to purchase another speaker to link to the one I own presently for more sound in a larger space. That was one reason I purchased this speaker.

"Great product!" submitted August 9, 2011

Overall
Sound: Sound is awesome and extremely loud. Sound is crisp and clean. The only problem I have is the mic that comes with the product is cheaply made and as handle the mic the sounds from handling the mic is picked up by the mic. Worst mic system I have ever had. This could be easily overcome with a 1/4 mic; however, the system does not have a 1/4 input. If the mic was not an issue, this product would be a 10 easy. Feature: Would like to have standard 1/4 mic inputs. Ease of Use: Needs 1/4 inch mic inputs. Quality: Seems to be expertly made. Value: Great value!

When you call, mention priority code 156V-NHWD. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976