When you call, mention priority code 174R-QLHF

Rating and Reviews: Samson Airline QV10E

No beltpacks, no cables! Ideal for active presenters, the Samson Airline 77 UHF TD wireless system comes with an ultra-comfortable QV10E headset transmitter.

"Great mic for fitness instructors" submitted March 19, 2011

By a customer from insightbb.com
Musical Background: Jazzercise Instructor
Music Style: Dance
Sound: I am a Jazzercise instructor and have used this mic for 6 years strait for 8 to 10 hours per week. I have had lots of experience with different types and brands of mics and this one lasted the longest and had the best sound quality by far. The mic has finally died, which is totally understandable considering how much sweat gets in it on a daily basis. I've never had a mic last this long. So now I am purchasing another one exactly like it. If you are used to using a wireless with a belt pack or clip this one may feel funny on your head at first, but it is adjustable and definitely worth the effort to get used to. And the fact that it uses AAA batteries rather than 9 volt like some has saved me a ton of money. Feature: The mic had a clear plastic cover which I believe prolonged it's life. It kept sweat out of the battery compartment. Ease of Use: It adjusted automatically and I never really had to do anything. Toward the end I had to adjust the squelch control to squeeze a little more life out of it and it was nice that it was easily accessible. There was no learning curve with using this, but I have lots of sound system and mic experience. Quality: I guess I should mention that the rubber on the adjustable head strap broke after a year or so, but I was able to just squeeze it to make it tight and it was fine. Other than that nothing went wrong with it ever. Value: Very reasonable for it's quality. Manufacturer Support: I have not had to. The Wow Factor: The fact that it doesn't have a belt pack is the biggest selling point for me. And that it uses AAA batteries. The only thing that would make it better would be if it were rechargeable and didn't use batteries at all. Overall: I imagine my experience with this purchase will be the same as my last. I was very satisfied with every aspect of this mic and would replace it with the same product unless I found something else with the same quality and features that was cheaper or that was improved in some tangible way.

"ah1 transmitter input sensitivity adjustment" submitted October 14, 2013

By telf e
Musical Background: guitar/vocals wanna be
Music Style: acoustic rock
Overall: i just received a 77 receiver with an ah1 transmitter and qv1oe vocal performance mic. set it up through a line6 l3t , initially thought it sounded thin[ with the eq flat] but after boosting the bottom end and finding where to give it a slight cut in the sweepable mid- killer vocal sound.but i digress , what i'm really posting this review about is the output level on the ah1 transmitter. when i first switched it on i could only get a very weak signal from the transmitter, i thought i had a faulty unit as the receiver was showing -20db signal strength or only the first bar lighting up.searching the web showed this to be a common problem with many people saying they immediately returned the unit as they thought it was faulty. if you read the manual it says there is a power switch and a mute switch which are easily identified but also an 'input sensitivity control' for the mic. so where is this? well after much web surfing i finally found it ,as silly as it seems its not in the manual or in any samson literature that i could find. its merely mentioned in the features with no information on where it is or how to adjust it. i set it to 10 and it immediately gave me a strong signal of 0db and the mic worked like a charm. it's under the battery cover , you will find a small hole with a screw inside , turn it clock-wise as far as it will go for the maximum setting. use the small plastic screwdriver that came with the unit (aaaah thats what its for!!!!) it's a pretty fiddly job but easy enough to do , it's just difficult to line up the notch. try it and you will see what i mean. samson have really dropped the ball on this rather minor adjustment as they have completely overlooked any explanation of what it's function is and where it is located. the factory setting of it is way too low. i found my info on speechrecsolutions.com/AH1_transmitter_tweak.html hopefully this will help you

"Best in 50 years" submitted February 25, 2013

By Winkie Pratney in Lindale, TX
Overall
Musical Background: Over fifty years of speaking and singing to large and small audiences in more than forty nations.
Music Style: Christian - pop, country, Part-time mentor to many young musicians, singers and artists in wide variety of styles.
Overall: Had scores of wireless mikes in all kinds of environments and the Airlines plain have no equal. Solves all these problems; high cost, heavy receiver, awkward belt-pack, too- short battery life, flimsy boom too-easily displaced by movement or facial friction, inadequate mike vocal range or quality. trailing connector wire, short transmission range, For any kind of high-energy motion crowd communication, who in the world can beat this system for this price, weight or quality? Awesome.

"Samson Airline 77 UHF Headset" submitted January 22, 2014

By ben h in holt, MI
Overall
Musical Background: 20 yrs building and maintaining sound reinforcement systems.
Music Style: Christian, blues, country, rock, public speaking
Overall: great product. well worth the money.

Samson Airline QV10E Customer Review submitted June 29, 2011

Overall
Sound: I purchased a wireless mic - sound is great! Ease of Use: The headset of the wireless mic is hard to keep on my head when I'm teaching aerobics, the snaps seem tocome apart easily. They need to make improvements to the headset. Overall: Hopefully this microphone will last longer then the ones I have had in the past.

"NOT WATERPROOF" submitted November 21, 2012

By Stephanie F in Wesley Chapel, FL
Overall
Overall: This mic works great for any kind of cardio that doesn't involve sweat.....that being said, this particular microphone/transmitter set only works for about 20-30 minutes before completely shutting off. If you will be sweating at all, get the QE headset. I own an indoor cycling facility and we definitely need something waterproof. Receiver works great though - I had to purchase a new microphone within 30 days of getting this model. WASTE of time with this purchase.

"Definitely a Miss! CRAPPY Sound quality!" submitted August 1, 2014

By FitAddict M in Upper Marlboro, MD
Overall
Overall: I really wanted to like this mic. Especially after reading the GLOWING reviews and getting some recommendations from fellow Piyo instructors. The first two weeks, it worked fine. Then after that, I couldn't seem to get anything but static from it. I love the concept of the headset, but having controls there are a bit awkward to say the least. I also found the way they positioned the "mute" and "power" mechanisms a bit confusing at first glance. Once you get used to the fact of knowing that "towards the arrow" mean ON & "away from the arrow" means off, you will be ok. I did find out from one of the zZounds techs that this particular system is a FIXED freq. so that could be why I could not pick up a signal after a while. Needless to say, I will be returning it next week and purchasing one that does not have a FIXED freq. I teach 6 fitness classes a week and need a reliable mic and this one was frustrating me AND my students with all the static after fiddling with it for 15 min. before class began. Glad to be getting rid of it.

When you call, mention priority code 174R-QLHF. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976