When you call, mention priority code 173G-T38B

Rating and Reviews: Samson Concert 277 System

Double your options with the Samson Concert 277 dual wireless system. The true diversity system allows simultaneous operation of two wireless microphones.

"Very pleased" submitted February 21, 2011

Musical Background: Live sound producer
Music Style: All types
Sound: I already owned a wired Samson Q7 mic, and these are just as nice. I'd put them up against a Shure any day. Feature: I like the battery meter on the bottom of each microphone. Ease of Use: The only thing I don't like is that the power switch on each microphone is internal, with only a mute switch on the end. This doesn't make it very practical for switching them on and off to save battery life. I also wish they used AA batteries instead of 9 volts, but that's not too big of a deal. Overall: Overall, these are great microphones with superb sound and a long range. The only two things that made me give them a 9 out of 10 rating instead of 10 out of 10 was the internal rather than external power switch. Other than that, they're perfect.

"Great Product!!!" submitted May 27, 2010

By a customer from mchsi.com
Musical Background: Southern Gospel Recording Artist
Music Style: Southern Gospel
Sound: I am a Southern Gospel recording artist and have been doing concerts at different size churches and outdoor events for more than 25 yrs. I like the Samson Wireless Mic. It gets the job doen with clear crisp sound. I replace my older Samson wireless mic with the Concert 277 series do to the FCC and the new frequencies. I had my other Samson wirless mic since 1991. Almost 20 years and it still sounded good just unable to use the frequency any longer. I use my laptop with all my tracks and a Samson TMX16 Power Mixer with Peavey Mains and CGM Monitors. I can always depend on a good sound whether I'm singing a song made for a tenor or someone siong bass. Feature: the unit came with 2 Wireless mics and 1 transmitter. It also included the AC adapter and 1 1/4 plug cable. The only issue that I had with this product was that is said in the descriptions of the product said that it had both XLR and 1/4 outputs. The Concert 277 series only has 2 1/4 plug outputs. It's not really a big deal but to use the mics seperatley I had to get another 1/4 plug. I actually called Samson and they sent 1 to me. Ease of Use: I had no problems at all with product. UNpacked plugged in and used it. Quality: The Samson mic have always been made out of a plastic cover. If you are having problems with sound while holding mic get some grafite wrap covers from Walmart or someplace else. Not an issue with me. Value: The product is well worth the money and I'm thinking about buying another Concert 277 series to give me 4 wireless mics. Manufacturer Support: No problems! Overall: I will probably always buy Samson Wireless mics
15 of 16 people (93.75%) found this review helpful. Did you?

"Great product for home karaoke use" submitted March 5, 2012

By Brent Y in Honolulu, HI
Musical Background: At home karaoke
Music Style: Various genre
Sound: The output signal is very clean and strong from the receiver. The mics sound nice, not muffled or overly harsh. They are a little brighter than the behringer ultravoice xm8500. Nothing a slight bump in gain/eq can't fix. Feature: The on/off switch is under the screwed on plastic cover, which means you have to unscrew and screw the cover at least twice per use. An alkaline 9 volt battery is rated to last 10-12 hours and that seems accurate. I bought rechargable 250mah 9 volt batteries, we'll see how those work out. I like the battery meter on the bottom. The mute is down there too, we use it sometimes. Ease of Use: The reception is quite good, better than the comparably priced 2.4Ghz wireless mics this system is replacing. The mics work fine in the ~400 square feet of the living room and through the wooden cabinets/oven of the kitchen (into the living room). Quality: The windscreen has a rubber ring on the edge which keeps it from sliding vertically down a slope but there is nothing to keep the mic from rolling to the side. Our old wireless mics had an octagonal shaped ring that kept it from rolling to the side.There is a bit of handling noise so long term durability is still open for debate but in a home setting like ours it should last long enough to get a decent amount of use out of it. Value: This product is a good value at regular price and a great value if you can get a blemished or better stock. Manufacturer Support: Have not contacted manufacturer. The Wow Factor: The receiver is compact, half rackmount width and 1U height. Not much wow factor but works fine for our purposes. Overall: Was lucky to get this item 'blemished' which turned out to be only cracks in the packaging plastic tray that everything sits in. Everything else was in 'like new' condition. The dead batteries were still in there so tossed them out. Downloaded the pdf manual, adjusted the transmit power on the mics, the squelch on the receiver, and set the volume knobs to max (unity gain). If I had to pay full price I'd still be debating this purchase since it was over $100 more. The discounted price seems to be a great value.

"time tested and approved" submitted October 20, 2014

By george g in alice, TX
Musical Background: DJ for 20 yrs KJ for 5
Music Style: Rock, Country, Tejano, International
Sound: Sound is great. Plenty of headroom without feedback for those shy singers. Feature: Setup pretty straightforward. I have them dialed in at 50 percent at the receiver and 40 percent on the transmitter gain. Ease of Use: Easy to use. Regular 9v battery will last for 2 shows so went to rechargeable NiMH 300 mAH 9v and those puppies last forever. Tried cheaper rechargeable 250 mAH but those wouldnt last for a 4 hour show. Quality: does have handling noise but I pimped them out with vinyl paper that quieted them down a bit. As I mentioned, all of them have been dropped and have held up with the exception of the one with connection issues. Value: Priced right for UHF dual mics with a good range from the receiver. Manufacturer Support: Have not dealt with manufacturer. The Wow Factor: wowee! Overall: Using 2 sets in a weekly karaoke show and ordering a replacement for one of the sets. Replacing only because one of the mics has been dropped countless times and is now having connection issues. Going on 18 months and very pleased with purchase.

"ZZ Sounds " submitted September 12, 2013

By Reggie H in Chicago, IL
Overall
Musical Background: I play sax professionally, I also play piano and drums to write music.
Music Style: Jazz Funk, R&B Influenced Jazz/Instrumental
Overall: I have purchased 8 items so far from ZZ Sounds. I have been in the music industry for over 30 years and its such a relief to have a resource and a team of professionals waitiing to help you out. I buy everything from ZZ Sounds now, I honestly can't find a reason to shop anywhere else. Thanks guys!!! Rajah-Sax

"When I purchased this set of microphones, I though after research a lot in the web and even heard a radio show about the good qu" submitted November 20, 2011

Musical Background: Since 30 years ago
Music Style: Latin Music
Sound: When I purchased this set of microphones, I though after research a lot in the web and even heard a radio show about the good quality that they have, they they were awesome. The sound is normal, not even close to my Shure beta 87A, I now, but I was asking for something decent to do my gigs with my girl friend, which as me we are pro singers from more than 20 years and have a lot of recordings including some work with Sony Music. Three bad things about these mics: 1. The power and mute button is inside the battery compartment, so you have to open it anytime when you need to turn on or off them, we don't like that. 2. The construction looks and in fact it is, very fragile, I was afraid to drop them or something because evidently they are delicate, and 3. They don't have the XLR connection, and that's very bad, because they are maybe not made for singers with a lot of work, just for karaoke fans or something like that. No complains about the sound, only our ears and someone that has a lot of experience like us in a recording studio can notice the slight difference against the Shure PG 58. They are good basically, even though, I packed them back, returned and preferred to pay almost double to have the PG 58's and I am very happy with the shure brand ones. Feature: No comment Ease of Use: No comment Value: They are almost the half of the price of the Shure one. Manufacturer Support: Didn't have the opportunity to deal with the company The Wow Factor: No comment

"Two Times Great" submitted December 12, 2010

By a customer from capps-assoc.com
Musical Background: Church Musician
Music Style: Everything but Rap
Sound: Good frequency response for both spoken voice and music. Lots of bass and high end, and lots of volume if you need it. Good coverage inside the auditorium, no splatter. Just used it in a Christmas Show with little kids. Had to play with EQ, but it sounded great. Feature: wish the power on and off was on the end of the unit, with the on/off switch along the side. Ease of Use: Plug in and use it. Wi Overall: would have to break before we'd replace it.

When you call, mention priority code 173G-T38B. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976