When you call, mention priority code 20G-H16D

Rating and Reviews: Samson RSXM10A Monitor

Get serious stage monitors for a nice price with these 800-watt 10" powered speakers. Mount them on speaker poles, and you've got a main PA for small shows.

"Nice sound" submitted April 27, 2016

By L L in New Castle, DE
Overall
Musical Background: Worked internationally as guitarist. Retired.
Music Style: Pop, smooth jazz, rock
Overall: Haven't used on a live performance yet, just arrived hours ago playing DJ material to test them out. At first I thought they were lacking in bass response but as I listened more they seemed to sound warmer. Perhaps an auditory illusion but I think they needed to be " burnt in".Very flat response to my ears. They seem to be loud enough, though I haven't turned them up to the point of limiting yet. Heard details I hadn't noticed in songs Ive been listening to since the 70s would make decent home studio monitors, no Adam A7s or anything like that but very nice, listening while writing this review, they definitely sound warmer, no illusion. Good bass response. Dont Know about manufacture support haven't needed it.

"Perfect For My Needs" submitted February 3, 2017

By russell b in shreveport, LA
Musical Background: 40 years semi-professional
Music Style: Austin Country; Classic Rock
Overall: Compact size coupled with tight dispersion pattern make this monitor perfect for our 6 piece band. Plenty of power. Before this monitor I had tried many traditional 2 way speakers placed on their sides but the dispersion patterns always leaked into vocal mics (we have 6). This filled the bill and at a great price.

"Small chasis, big WOW factor" submitted May 31, 2017

By Dan Fouts in Columbus , IN
Overall
Musical Background: Working musician, sound man, recording engineer.
Music Style: Rock, metal, glam
Overall: I read several reviews before buying these monitors. Everyone seemed to be using them for acoustic acts, or country bands but I'm an old school metal player. We load in and out for every show, so lightweight and portable is a must. These fit the bill! There is plenty of power for sure, but what really rocks is the wide dispersion pattern which means, even when these guys are cranked up - no monitor squeal! Had been using Mackie Thumps for monitors but the big ol' compression driver caused a lot of leakage into the vocal mics - I have that problem no more!! I'm going to order 2 more!

"Very impressed" submitted August 6, 2017

By Carlos R in Ocala, FL
Musical Background: Piano
Music Style: Christian, worship, praise, gospel, jazz, blues, rock, heavy rock, Latin, Latin jazz, etc
Sound: Very warm! Clear and consistent EVEN when you're pushing it! It doesn't feel like the speaker is stressing or "screaming". Very clean! Feature: I play piano and clarity is extremely important! I have 0 complaints! It's very compact it barely takes any space on the floor and the tilt of the speaker is perfect! Ease of Use: Quick and easy! Power plug and sound in cable and that's it! Quality: The outer shell felt VERY sturdy. I think if you throw it hard enough at a wall the wall will break before it gets a scratch! Value: I think this is a steal to be honest! Built in amplifier D class none the less and LOUD! Manufacturer Support: I have not! However I do send messages and ask questions via chat on zZounds and they have been nothing but helpful! The Wow Factor: The portability, compactness and warm clear sound! I was so shocked when I saw how small it was and how LOUD it could go before clipping! Overall: I have been doing sound for about 15 years now and as a sound tech we like big stuff the bigger the better. However as a traveling musician it's the complete opposite I need the smaller the better lol. Anyways so I've owned plenty of equipment and it ranges from JBL to QSC blah blah blah! I know good quality equipment as I have owned plenty in the past! This little monster because I don't know what else to call it, did not disappoint! It's basically the size of a foot with the power of a giant!! I tried it at home and outside with loud noise and I could clearly hear this speaker! It is extremely low profile to the point that I busted my behind because I didn't see where I put it... anyways lol So this thing really packs a punch!

When you call, mention priority code 20G-H16D. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976