When you call, mention priority code 157Y-095J

Rating and Reviews: Samson Auro D415A Speaker

Amp up this portable, powered Samson 2-way speaker. It features a 2-band equalizer, volume control and 400 watts of output power for clear, compelling sound.

"Great Speaker. Recommend buy!" submitted February 20, 2011

Overall
Musical Background: Hobby (DJ, Producer)
Music Style: Soul Music (of all genres)
Sound: Depending on the room size this one sounds great in a medium size room. With two it sounds great in a large room. Has a lot of punch and bass once the bass is turned up. Has a fair amount of white noise but it tends to camo flague once the gain is turned up. One of the better 15" pa speakers at a fair price I've heard in a long time. Using ii with a behringer mixer Feature: Features are basic and useful. Just make sure you plug in the AC in all the way. The fuse is nice to have just in case a power failure goes out the fuse can be replaced. Ease of Use: Just plug in and go! Only has a knob for bass, treble and gain. What more do I need really. Value: Very nice for a first time powered speaker. Manufacturer Support: Always liked their products. The Wow Factor: I bought it for the price for a 15" really. The look is a the same for a typical PA power speaker. The the LED indicator is a nice touch. Overall: It is what it is. I'm looking to buy another one sometime this year.

"GREAT BANG FOR YOUR BUCK! GO SAMSON!" submitted November 26, 2010

Musical Background: Working musician
Sound: Sound is wonderful. I am frontman for a rock band (4 piece). Our stage volume can be on the higher side at times, and I use this as our 1 and ONLY stage monitor. Has more than enough punch than we need. I was also very surprised at the amount of bass that comes out of these things! Shook the stage! Feature: Easy setup, pretty much plug in and go. Like having the multi-angle monitoring positions. Would be nice to have a mid-range EQ, but oh well. That's what mixer boards are for right? Ease of Use: Couldn't be simpler. Quality: Road-ready, but get a dust cover for transport if your worried about scratches. Value: Definitely worth the money. Another great product by Samson. The Wow Factor: Go get one, or 2, or 12. You won't regret it. Overall: Can't wait to buy more.

"Samson D415A Speakers" submitted October 15, 2012

By Dapper Dan Gleason in Hartstown, PA
Overall
Musical Background: 46 years off and on. Bass guitar, a little drums and 6-string guitar
Music Style: Country, Rock, MOR Lounges,
Sound: Setting the volume, treble and bass knobs at noon, I get a very smooth, flat vocal sound and the instrument sounds are icing on the cake, plenty of loudness and a rich and lush sound. Feature: The plate amp is designed well. It seems to complement the 15" speaker and the horn driver very well. The down side is as I mentioned, the exposure of the knobs and power switch on the rear of the units. Also, at 49 pounds, these things are a handful to get up in the air. I will be purchasing a set of crank stands just to make this job easier for a 61 year old man like me! Ease of Use: I bought a Behringer FBQ6200 from you guys about 3 years ago. This was after I had bought another Behringer 'auto-feedback' controller that failed miserably. You may remember it: I paid $120.00 for the auto unit, I forget the model, I had it set up at a gig with 10 of the 12 'capture channels' running when out of the blue, our 'sound' man decided the FOH channel on his powered board for our vocals wasn't loud enough. When he turned up the forward channel, the monitors and the mains both went into 'whirlygig mode', the captured feedback points let go and the entire system went into a multiple sound feedback that I can only describe as like being inside a jet engine in afterburner! It took out a 15" in the FOH system, burned up the channel in the powered board, and made everybody in the bar beg for mercy. The auto unit was only 30 days old and I called you guys up and whined about it. I was given credit for my purchase toward a more costly and manual EQ. I paid $160.00 for the 6200 and have been happily using is ever since. Of course, I have to manually 'tune' my system which is a noisy affair. But after it's done, the system works like gangbusters! And with the addition of the 415's, I have now reset the FOH EQ curve to much flatter and nominal settings. Quality: I dumped one of the 415's just this past weekend. As I mentioned, 49 pounds is a handful and it managed to come off the top of the pole while I was attempting to lift it up. It fell backwards onto our drummers tom rack, thankfully, with no damage to the speaker or the rack. Value: At the price I was quoted, it was the deal of the century!! But yes, even at a list of $350.00 each, you threw in a tripod stand and made it very worthy to consider buying. Nobody else on the web was selling the package like zZounds! Manufacturer Support: No, I have not. But I have read many reviews of yours and other websites. They all rave about Samson products and this is my first purchase from them. So far, so good. The Wow Factor: The rounded black plastic cabinet 'melts' into the background, especially when lifted above our heads. I want the crowd to see the centerpiece of our band: my wife and her identical twin sister, not the PA or us hairy-legged boys! Overall: After owning a pair of these units for about 5/6 weeks, I have found them to be excellent speakers. The powerful biamps, the 15" speakers, the horn drivers, all combine to make for an extremely strong PA system. I run these with a pair of old Altec 816 speakers being used as subs and an electronic crossover with a subwoofer output. I run the 816's from the separate subwoofer section and run the 415's from the high-side output of one of the crossovers. Setting the 415's at about 75 Hz and the subs at 150 Hz, I get a very LOUD but very smooth system sound. All of the folks in our following are remarking about how nice and full our little group is sounding. I mike everything, 4 powerful vocals with lots of harmony, 7 drum mikes and 3 instrument lines, including my bass guitar. With or without the subs, the sound from the 415's is great. The only minus is the rear knobs and power switch. They stick out beyond the rear of the cabinet and I just know that they will get broken one of these days. I intend to 'box in' the entire control section with a removable cover to protect same. Other than that, they ROCK!

"Very Impressed" submitted January 9, 2014

By Mike C in MIami, FL
Musical Background: 17 yrs weddings
Music Style: Dj latin english
Overall: This speaker is awesome I've had these for a while now and they sound really good. they are built tough. this speaker fell to the floor while it was in a stand 5 feet up in the air and it fell hard. let me tell you. I just picked it up and put it back where it was. like nothing happened. I was really impressed with the structure its made off. really recommend it!

"Impressive.." submitted October 15, 2010

Overall
Musical Background: Over 20 years of DJing, Sound Engineer, Auto Sound Tech, MECP Certified
Music Style: All types
Sound: Impressive sounding speakers.Set gains for level, bass and treble at 12 o'clock.Used variety of music for referance. Celine Deon. At 1/3 volume highs and mids were equal with bass. At 2/3 vol. turned up highs and mids a bit on my mixer. Bass was left as is. Metallica "One" kick bass were tight not boomy.Good recovery. Cali Swag District "Teach me how to dougie" low bass was a bit weak, but good. These are mains not subs. Theres only so much you can expect. Feature: Likes: The fuse protection and 400 watts Bi-amp of peak power. Light 49 lbs. Improvements: Controls sticks out a bit, need 1/4" line out. Ease of Use: Ran these speakers with my Behringer mixer. No adjustments to the speakers. All adjustments made from my mixer. Which was easy for me to cater to my preferance. Quality: Good constructed cabinet.Only issue is the controls Value: Impressive sounding speakers. Manufacturer Support: None

When you call, mention priority code 157Y-095J. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976