When you call, mention priority code 140L-FWMR

Rating and Reviews: Samson Airline 77 Fitness

Ideal for fitness instructors, this headset microphone fits behind the head and over the ears, with its transmitter built right into the band -- no bodypack!

Overall

"This Samson 77 wireless headset is for the avid Fitness trainer/instructor or anyone who needs quality amplification and/or reli" submitted September 5, 2011

Music Style: Latin American, Techno, Hip Hop, Reggeaton
Sound: Yes, I am please with the sound of the sampson fitness headset! It is a wireless fitness headset which is nice that it does not need the belt pack. I use this headset for teaching fitness class on a daily basis and it is definitely built for durability and high quality sound! Feature: The only option I would change it to have the option for a power adapter for plugging into to recharge vs. the replacement of the triple A battery. With daily use of the microphone the battery needs to be replaced more than I would like it to be. Ease of Use: Excellent sound quality! Quality: The quality of this microphone is excellent. I usually like to have a back up microphone as in the case of my last microphone, broke within less than a year of daily use, the Samson77 microphone is much more durable and built to last. Value: Yes, it is worth the price for this particular model! Manufacturer Support: The support technicians are highly trained and responded quickly when I needed to have a return for a shipping error ( delivered the wrong product)! They are very supportive and solved the problem without any questions.I am very satisfied with the professionalism of the company! The Wow Factor: I like the design of it. It is easy to set up and it's a practical addition to my sound system! Overall: I am considering buying the same microphone headset as a back-up! It definitely has the features such as durability and sound quality that I look for in a microphone and hopefully it will be rugged enough that it will endure the in the long run!
16 of 17 people (94.12%) found this review helpful. Did you?

Samson Airline 77 Fitness Customer Review submitted January 18, 2007

Musical Background: Fitness Instructor
Sound: Excellent quality on this unit. I teach at four different health clubs and the unit easily plugs in to each sound system. Feature: The freedom of not wearing a belt pack is great. I would always have to adjust my belt when going from a movement such as cruches to a standing position. Ease of Use: Easy to connected and use with any sound system I have to deal with Quality: 12 Hours of battery life is a bit exagrated maybe 7 at best Value: This was one of the best investments that I have made in the fitness industry thus far. ` The Wow Factor: It is so light that it does not ware on my ears and is very comfortable

"wireless microphone" submitted August 26, 2012

By Marcia K in Granbury, TX
Musical Background: Clogging instructor for 10 years
Music Style: country, Christian clog music/routines
Overall: I love this product. I teach clogging classes, and it works perfectly for call the cued steps. On line help was the best of any I've ever seen. I love this place!!!

"Look ma no hands." submitted June 25, 2006

Overall
Sound: It sounds much better than the handheld wired mics the other musicians are using. Very clear. Feature: Needs to be turned on in the right sequence so it doesn't hiss. I would imagine this is true with all wireless equipment Ease of Use: Turn it on and go. Quality: I was concerned about it being fragile. Very well built, durable. Value: After extensive shopping we felt this was the best value and still feel that way today Manufacturer Support: Had some questions before purchase.Contacted the company direct. Very friendly, patient and helpful The Wow Factor: Having the receiver mounted to the headset is way cool Overall: We are looking to buy another wireless headset. We are purchasing the same unit except the receiver will be seperate from the headset. The person using this mic wants a lighter headset.
13 of 16 people (81.25%) found this review helpful. Did you?

"Samson Airline 77 Fitness Headset " submitted March 19, 2014

By Gary Fitzgerald in Byesville, OH
Overall
Musical Background: I have played acoustic guitar for 25 years.
Music Style: Bluegrass & Gospel
Overall: The Headset is awesome. Very pleased with all aspects. Easy use, great sound, comfortable to wear.

"Hit and Miss - It's the best (when it works)." submitted January 3, 2007

Musical Background: Group Fitness Instructor
Sound: As a group indoor cycling instructor at two different clubs, I've used two of these headset/receiver sets in two different settings. They both have great speaking clarity, never any feedback, and are a dream to wear compared to the belt transmitter mics. However, one of them suffered from terrible intermittant transitory "white noise" that we could not solve no matter what we tried. We ended up going back to a Shure belt transmitter mic at that club. So, one was great, the other had to be retired, so I reduced the rating in this catagory going with an 8. To be honest, I'm not sure it was the headset/receiver's fault, could have been the general room set-up or some weird incompatibility with the other components in the system. Feature: Mute function on the headset is great for speaking to indivduals during class, and blowing your nose, going breathless, etc. Ease of Use: Very easy to set-up and use. Quality: Been good so far, 10-12 sweaty cycling classes per week, at an hour a crack, and no problems for over a year with the one that worked. The Wow Factor: It's the best looking wireless aerobics headset you can get. Overall: See the "sound" catagory.

"Not worth the money." submitted October 22, 2011

Overall
Sound: I am an aerobics instructor, so I use this in a room smaller than a gymnasium. I returned the first one I recieved because it did not work after one use. The replacement is better. The sound is good when it works. The system goes out and the battery life is soooooo short. You teach 2 maybe 3 classes and you need to replace the AAA battery. That is a major flaw, especially when the thing dies while you are in the middle of teaching. Feature: There is a cover for the transmitter so that it doesn't get sweat on it. However, it covers the power & mute switch, so you can't put the cover on until the second you are about to teach. It was a great idea, but it was not well thought out. Quality: I worry something will break. I wish I could have a backup especially for when I need to send this to be fixed. This product may last 4 months if I'm lucky. At least I have a year warranty. Hopefully, it covers basic stuff. Value: I have never purchased a headset system before. I have used another system that was better, but I can't remember what brand because it was so long ago. Manufacturer Support: I did contact Samson and they were very helpful. Luckily, I have not needed any repairs from the company yet. The Wow Factor: This is a an awful question. Overall: I expect that I will need to replace this item. If I do, I will not purchase the same item. I would buy a different brand for sure. I wish that I knew the sound goes out and that the battery needs to be changed at least every 4 hours. I think it should have come with a carrying case as well. I also think that the transmitter cover should not cover the power button, or maybe the power button should be water proof. I don't like anything most about it. I just need to have it.

"Excellent sound, comfort, and freedom. Will fail at your expense depending on sweat exposure." submitted August 16, 2011

Overall
Sound: This system is used for group exercise classes and the clarity is excellent. No muffling, garbling, or static so students hear your cues and understand them. Feature: The unit eliminates needing a body pack which is excellent -- it's comfortable and hangs on for even the most frenetic classes such as Turbo Kick. Battery life is okay -- we go through a lot of AAA batteries. It would be nice if it had extra wind screens. Ease of Use: Once it's setup properly, just turn it on and go. Quality: I have to rate the quality of this unit as a five because: * It's worn on your head * Instructors have different sweat rates, those with more will bathe the unit in salty (corrosive) sweat * We've had five mic units fail because of sweat exposure * The unit ships with a separate rubber sheath, but that gets sweat in it too and immerses the unit in the liquid * It needed to be designed so that the electronics are sealed with its encasing durable outer rubber buttons, but it isn't -- the circuitry is vulnerable and is guaranteed to fail in time Value: If we didn't have it fail so often, it would be an excellent value Manufacturer Support: They've helped as best they can The Wow Factor: It's a sought-after piece of equipment in our studio Overall: Have to give it a five since we've had so many fail

"GET THIS PRODUCT FOR YOUR GROUP EXERCISE CLASSES" submitted September 11, 2006

Musical Background: n/a
Music Style: Rock/altern/pop (roltop
Sound: Used in our group fitness studio, great sound over the music, no feedback. Feature: all the basics are here, simple to use Ease of Use: must make sure to use sweat barrier + wrist band to protect from sweat damage Quality: bc of electronics, can be damaged after a few months with sweat, Manufacturer Support: provide free maint. with warranty The Wow Factor: our instructors LOVED the tranistion from wire mics (aeromics) to the samson wireless

"Great when it works, but very touchy." submitted March 3, 2007

By a customer from chartermi.net
Musical Background: Fitness Instructor
Music Style: any
Sound: We use it in a busy health club.. The sound is good once you get it to the right setting. Ease of Use: Very easy to use, just turn it on and go, once the setting is right. Quality: we have to play with the "on" button to get it to click on. The headset itself is hard on the head when we are on our backs doing bench presses, etc. Value: If it works, it's great. But it tends to be sensitive to breaking. Manufacturer Support: They fixed the system quickly when it broke. The Wow Factor: Looks great. Its so nice to not have to wear a belt and transmitter around the waist. Overall: We bought another (different) wireless set as a back-up because this one is so touchy.

Samson Airline 77 Fitness Customer Review submitted May 28, 2006

Overall
Sound: lots of buzz Feature: amazing how it has everything on the headset... very cool Ease of Use: easy to use Quality: didn't work well at all.. lots of buzz...even after I played with the squelch...I've used lots of different headset mics, and I was bummed that this didn't work so well... maybe mine was defective....sent it back.... also: the volume was not loud at all, even with fully cranked up...

When you call, mention priority code 140L-FWMR. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976