When you call, mention priority code 170Z-WK1P

Rating and Reviews: Samson UHF HM40 System

Play wire-free with the Samson Airline 77 wind instrument microphone. Just clip the transmitter directly to the bell of your horn -- no body pack required.

"Great Sound for the Dollar-Smooth" submitted April 9, 2011

Musical Background: Hobbyist Pro-Active Musician/Audio Tech
Music Style: Funk, Smooth Jazz, Rock
Sound: The Sound of the HM40 Samson Mic has a smooth mid range, slightly warm low end and the highs are sweet. Very Nice Mic setup for the buck. I was pleasantly surprised by the sound. If your Key Noise coming from your sax comes through your mic you need to get it fixed. No Key Noise for me. Feature: Everything you need comes with the mic. the plastic cover is delicate to replace the battery and could easily break if you don't handle it with care but otherwise nice. The battery last 3 gigs. Ease of Use: The mute and power switch could be confusing if you get in a rush. Quality: I take very good care of all my gear with loading and unloading and setting up and tear down. It should last a long time. If you treat it with respect it will be around for a while. Value: For the buck you really can't beat it. Manufacturer Support: N/A The Wow Factor: No belt pack. I love that. Overall: I play an I 5 audix mic normally with an adapter going through a Nanoverb and an Art Tube MP to boost the signal. The nanoverb has 2 inputs so I added my wireless mic and I'm playing the HM40 Samson exclusively now.

"Great product!!! Easy ordering!!! Received product when promised!!!" submitted January 9, 2011

By a customer from bellsouth.net
Musical Background: Just like to play
Music Style: Rock and Jazz
Sound: This microphone has a great sound. It is worth the money. Feature: After I purchased the microphone I went online and read some reviews. One said to get the case for it. It would be helpful in the description of the product to suggest the case. Now I will have to order it. I would have liked to order it at the time I purchased the microphone. Ease of Use: I am not very technical but I do have a few friends that were able to set it up with no problem. Quality: The sax sounds so good with this microphone. Value: There are a few cheaper microphones but the people who posted reviews helped me a lot to choose the best microphone for the money. Manufacturer Support: I had some questions about the product and the staff gave me the info I needed to make my decision on what to order easier. The Wow Factor: The look of the product is not the reason I bought it. It is the sound quality and easy set up. Overall: This is a great wireless micfrophone. It should last a while so I would not be searching for another one. However, Zzounds made the ordering for my purchase very easy and was shipped and received when they told me. It is also a great thing that you can make payments.

"Give it a shot - this is a great mic for Sax Players..." submitted February 7, 2010

Musical Background: Full Time Musician
Music Style: R&B/Neo-Soul/Funk/Contemporary
Sound: Sound quality is great - get the squelch worked out and the unit sounds great - nice clear sound - I do like not having a belt pack with a wire that can get snagged or caught when moving around a stage or club, so this is a welcome change. Ease of Use: Easy to use and adjustable. Quality: Buy a case (I would suggest this for anything electronic that gets transported to and from gigs). Value: Couldn't ask for more for the price - this unit is what I needed!

"Airline 77 Wind" submitted September 7, 2012

By John Ypa
Musical Background: All rounder .. now as a solo sax player
Music Style: jazz bossa and oldies
Overall: Brought one yesterday but upon delivery the Antenna A is broken (somebody must have broke it when try it) Performance in the same night ... sound acceptable with very good high tone. Distance Ok within 100 feet.Noted it so easy to play a wind instrument now without the restriction of a cable here and there and the worst part stepping on a dangling cable.So far OK .. its still new let see how it goes in days to come.Freedom in moving around now. If you get a good sound engineer they can tweet to sound like a professional. Recommence to buy one !! the only thing is that the plastic are cheap skate consider the price paid. Hope the circuit will last.

"The clamp" submitted August 15, 2013

By Joe Z in Plainview, NY
Musical Background: sax player for 45 years
Music Style: rock - jazz
Overall: Just so long as you don't bop around even a little bit when you perform then this mic is fine. I've taken to jimmy rigging the thing to keep it on my sax. Many times the mic has fallen off in the middle of a performance. Extremely embarrassing!!! A MAJOR DEFECT THAT SAMSON MUST ADDRESS!!!. Until they do shop for a mic with a screw clamp. Everything else about the mic is fine but zero stars here for one simple reason...the mic is useless if it doesn't stay attached to your horn.

Samson UHF HM40 System Customer Review submitted December 15, 2009

Overall
Ease of Use: this product does not come with a hard plastic bag to protect the microphone. The finish is a little cheap

When you call, mention priority code 170Z-WK1P. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976