When you call, mention priority code 20D-QNGN

Rating and Reviews: Reverend Double Agent OG

The original Double Agent is back with a vengeance, combining a humbucker/P90 pickup configuration with a single cut body and Tune-O-Matic stop tail bridge.

"Reverend double agent go" submitted July 29, 2015

By Kirk S in San Antonio, TX
Musical Background: 30 plus years, noodling at home
Music Style: Like em all. Play mostly my own chord and finger styles.
Overall: Have been looking at this since NAMM. I normally modify my guitars trying to achieve( and fall short ) of what this guitar offers. I got mine in Alpine green thru ZZounds pay as you play. The box came, I opened it! My moment of glory was taken away from me by the bass contour knob falling off. The guitar itself was beautiful, flawless. I checked all other hardware and discovered all the control knob set screws were loose. Quick fix and contacted Reverend to replace knob or screw. Put on a temporary loaner from my tele and we"re good. I had to wait a day to play it after my letdown, but when I did it was beautiful sounding thru my Vox ac4 as well as my Carvin sx100. It has a nice gritty feel in the neck without loosing all that buttery sound I like and the bridge has a nice tone to it without being It has a 3 way switch, I would have preferred an extra position or two but is acceptable had to make some height adjustments on both to found the sweet spot on the middle position. Intonation was spot on. A little tweaking on the string height for my preferred action and this is a definite keeper. I would have preferred the maple neck on the coffee burst paint job but did not want to wait anymore. I do not regret my decision at all.This is a beautiful guitar with great tonal options. Apart from the knob falling off initially (funny now) I love this guitar

"Perfect" submitted November 17, 2016

By Scotty Rutherford in Kingsport, TN
Overall
Overall: I've been playing guitar for about 17 years and here in the past few years I had gotten kind of bored with them. This was my first Reverend purchase over a year ago and it's still my favorite go to guitar. This guitar really put a spark back in me for playing and I really appreciate that. I have had a plethora of guitars over the years in all price ranges and I wouldn't trade this guitar for any of those. Hats off to Reverend who seem to be great people with great customer service.

"Love this Guitar!" submitted August 9, 2016

By Tony C in Melrose Park, IL
Musical Background: Been playing for 40 years. Professional play in a band
Music Style: Rock, Pop, Country
Overall: Just got the Coffee Burst...I love everything about this Guitar especially the neck and fingerboard! I can see this being among my Favorites right up there with all of my Fenders! Get one you won't be sorry! Too many things I like to list them all!

When you call, mention priority code 20D-QNGN. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976