When you call, mention priority code 1719-SVTF

Rating and Reviews: Rocktron Hex Pedal

Use this pedal as either a volume pedal or an expression pedal. It features a variety of processors and MIDI controllable equipment.

"uneven swells...." submitted January 20, 2012

By Matt F in Barstow, CA
Overall
Musical Background: been playing 40 years.. guitar bass drums keys etc....
Music Style: mostly rock alternative....
Overall: I bought this thing to use at the end of my effects chain to get smooth volume swells without changing my distortion level. It is definitely NOT SMOOTH. Ive had better sound with a $20 expression pedal that lasted me 10 years. Although the main reason I chose THIS pedal is because of the way it is built. It is a tank. Very tough and should last forever. I'm sure I can replace the pot myself with a higher quality one for what it would cost to return it and that is what I intend to do. SO... it my take a little modification but it should be well worth it after that.

"Hard to beat for the Money" submitted March 1, 2012

By Bob C in Littleton, CO
Overall
Musical Background: 30+ years as a full time pro musician, producer, performer, composer, blah, blah,
Music Style: I do everything but chillwave ragtime & Balinese reggaeton . . . which seems to be just about everywhere these days. What's up w
Overall: I was using a Rocktron Midi Mate with one HEX expression pedal. When I made the move to using a Ground Control Pro I decided to add a 2nd HEX pedal. Thus my purchase & subsequent review. My experience with my 1st HEX expression pedal was very good and had no reason not to consider a 2nd when I got the GCP. One thing of note I didn't realize is the HEX is not wired as a typical TRS pedal. It's expression out is actually wired as a RTS. This didn't matter when using only one with the MIDIMate, but when I started using 2 expression pedals with the GCP I found they didn't work properly when using more than 1 because my cables were also typical TRS cables. They needed to be compensated for due to the HEX RTS wiring scheme. After searching the web I found that this is easily fixed by re-soldering JUST ONE END of each TRS cable by swapping the T & R solder points inside one of the plug. I needed to do this on both my cables. Once I did this both my HEX pedals worked perfectly with my GCP. Not a big deal to me, but something to be aware of. I like the size & sweep of the HEX and it's built like a tank. I find the adjustable pedal tension is a plus as well.

"If you need one..Get this one." submitted September 25, 2011

Overall
Sound: Funny story, I would have gone to the grave with it but I thought it needed a stereo cable, it dose not! Works great with my EvenTide pedals. Just what I needed! Feature: The thing is an Abrams M1 tank!! Solid built. Ease of Use: Just adjust it to your liking and your ready to rock...express yourself. Comes with allen wrench. Quality: Very road whorthy. Black finish. I feel it will last a long time. Value: Worth the money, I would have bought 2 but at the time only had 1. Overall: I would replace it with the same style.

When you call, mention priority code 1719-SVTF. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976