When you call, mention priority code 1609-278L

Rating and Reviews: Rocktron Banshee Talk Box

Literally speak to the audience with your guitar. This talk box pedal gives you that talking guitar effect made famous by Peter Frampton.

Overall

"It's hot!!! No time at all to get set up and start jamming. There's a some background hiss when you start cranking up the gain." submitted July 8, 2010

By a customer from charter.net
Music Style: Blues and Rock
Sound: It's hot!!! No time at all to get set up and start jamming. There's a some background hiss when you start cranking up the gain. It could also use some boost for th bass and treble, but considering the price, you can't beat it. It's very well constructed and designed. Craig Hubbs Feature: It has the essentials. It's got a fair preamp and a decent tone control. The pots are smooth and silent. Ease of Use: The inputs and outputs are well marked. You really don't need any instructions at all. Quality: Heavy duty with quality components. Value: A great value. Worth every dollar. Manufacturer Support: Don't know. The Wow Factor: It's black and doesn't draw attention to itself. I'm surprized how small it is considering the output. Overall: I'd buy the same one if I had to replace it.

"I love it." submitted July 9, 2007

Overall
Sound: I like alot of Alice in Chains,BLS,Pantera,...,and I am very pleased with this product so far. I have a Dnlop Crybaby Wah w/ the Q-dail and it sounds pretty cool if you keep the wah all the way back.(You can get a slightly better deep throaty sound like that.) Feature: I wish it were a little louder without any so that I could use some of my heavier distortion with it. Ease of Use: Very easy set-up, no stress at all. Quality: I'd drop it off a roof. I work in a metal fabricating shop. Its solid metal all the way around it, yeah, its durable. Overall: I believe that this pedal will last a while.
27 of 28 people (96.43%) found this review helpful. Did you?

"Nice Talk-box That Could Use Some Heavier-duty Components." submitted November 12, 2011

Overall
Musical Background: 30+ years. Guitar. Bass.
Music Style: Rock. Metal. Thrash. Top-40.
Sound: It does sound great! Feature: Does what it's supposed to do. Ease of Use: So easy even I could figure it out. Quality: A lot of reviewers are saying these things are bullet-proof. Are they reviewing the same talkbox that I have? The metal housing is thin and bends easily. Mine has a tendency to short out if I'm not gentle with it. The nuts that hold the cable jacks in place are plastic and are easily broken. Plastic? On a stomp box? Seriously Rocktron? Value: For the price, the value is good. I would happily pay another $10 or $20 to see metal jack-nuts and a beefier housing though. Maybe the Banshee II is stronger? Manufacturer Support: Don't know. Haven't called them. The Wow Factor: The appeal is undeniable. Every time I use this thing at a gig, women throw me their underwear! Haha! Overall: If this were lost, stolen or, (most likely), broken, I would definitely want to replace it - but would shop for something more sturdy.

"Awesome!" submitted June 25, 2006

Overall
Sound: This is awesome It's everything I was looking for Feature: I wish It would let you play you guitar while using the talk box. Ease of Use: It was way easy to use, all you do is plug guitar into talkbox, then plug the talkbox into your amp and your set. Quality: This thing will last till the day I die. Value: This is worth a million bucks. Manufacturer Support: I haven't had any trouble with there costomer service. The Wow Factor: When I saw it I had to have it. Overall: Its awesome!
18 of 22 people (81.82%) found this review helpful. Did you?

"Fun and Impressive" submitted January 13, 2007

Musical Background: Actice Musician/Hobbyist
Music Style: Classic Rock, Hair Metal, Contemporary Christian
Sound: The talkbox sounds great- not as throaty or deep as ones like Heil, but I have no complaints with that. You can't adjust the sound all that well, but if you put it at the end of your effects chain, and you get that sound coming out of the talkbox. Feature: Comes with the talkbox, tube, and plug-in adapter. Not much more you can include, and there all fine. Ease of Use: This product is pretty much pain-free. Plug it in, plug your guitar into it, and your good. The only difficulty is learning how to say stuff so it sounds clear, but once you find the right position for the tube in your mouth, that comes naturally. Quality: This unit seems pretty much inbreakable. Many times, I had in on the floor in the dark walking around a room, would step on it of kick it, and there was never any damage. Value: Very good. You pay the same, if not more, for a talkbox that doesn't have its own pre-amp and stuff that runs the risk of blowing up your amp, and this one doesn't have that risk. Manufacturer Support: I haven't had to deal with them yet, but I would assume that they are good. The Wow Factor: This is an effect that the minute I heard it, I wanted one. Overall: Very well made product. There isn't much to the design they could do to fix it, and things that they could do are very minor. I love using it, everyone who hears me use it when I perform is amazed- it's an overall great toy.

"WOW" submitted August 11, 2007

By a customer from aim.com
Music Style: All...Session Artist
Sound: It sounded great right out of the box Feature: this is a piece of art it was 3 knobs a gain, tone and output. 2 output jacks handy as hell Ease of Use: you've got to know what your doing Quality: its the best Value: its worth more than it really is Manufacturer Support: havent used it The Wow Factor: Girls will be all over you with this thing! Overall: This thing is for the long run.

"killer amazing" submitted February 3, 2009

Overall
Sound: this is the best talkbox you can because it sounds so awesome Feature: wish the tube was a half an inch longer but other than that it was great Ease of Use: its extremely simple you just practicaly play and talk Quality: i shot it a couple times from point blank range with a paintball un and not a scratch Value: best you can own Manufacturer Support: it was all amazing The Wow Factor: i wanted it the instant i saw it Overall: insane box

"Awesome, If you want to be the next Joe walsh, Then buy this." submitted January 14, 2007

Overall
Musical Background: Active musician.
Music Style: Eagles, Ac/DC, And Metallica baby!
Sound: The sound can be very clear and very distorted. But the bass and trebles aren't that good so you'll need a mic. Feature: Well it does come with a power supply and a tube so thats really good I guess. Ease of Use: Wow! I don't know what all these kids are saying that its so hard to say things and stuff. I thought it was way easy. But who knows, maybe I'll be the next Joe Walsh. Quality: Indestructable. thats all i can say Value: Pretty good. Manufacturer Support: Haven't used them yet so i guess there good. The Wow Factor: Oh man! When I saw The Eagles ferwell tour in melbourne and Joe Walsh busted out that talk box solo! I wanted it so bad. It was like nicotine, I had to have it. Overall: Very good

"Good." submitted November 22, 2006

Musical Background: Active musician, session artist, studio manager
Music Style: Classic Rock/ Blues
Sound: Sounds fairly decent, a little dissapointing... Sounds much better when your amp is fixed up a bit; mess around w/ the treble ect. Feature: It delivers what it was made for; however, you are unable to modulate very much. You're pretty much stuck with the sound it makes. Ease of Use: A little complicated at first. Once you get it going, it's ok. Quality: Good quality; it will last long, could have been a little more well built. Value: Unless you're really going to use this all the time or if your profession is in music, I see no reason to pay such a substantial cost. Manufacturer Support: I haven't had anny problems concerning support. The Wow Factor: When you see this product and you recognize the sound that othe artists have made with a similar talk box, you immidiately want it. (Peter Frampton, Joe Walsh, David Gilmour, etc) Overall: It's ok. And it first it's a lot of fun, but after the first two weeks (if that), it's just another object in the pile collecting dust.

When you call, mention priority code 1609-278L. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976