When you call, mention priority code 15H6-6QWJ

Rating and Reviews: RockStand RS7 Stand

The RockStand RS7 Folding 7-guitar stand is a great way to display your arsenal. With this folding 7-guitar stand, you can show off all your favorites.

"Good stand for many guitars." submitted October 6, 2010

By a customer from cox.net
Music Style: Everything, except maybe not hip-hop
Sound: "Sound" does not apply to this item, but I don't want the score diminished so I put a 10. On the other hand, it's well padded, and doesn't make any noise if used correctly, which is handy on stage. Feature: Sturdy, folds for easy portability. Only complaint is that, after a few years of use, the pads on the bottom bars have gotten cuts or cracks in them (though they still work OK, just look worn), and some of the pads on the top short bars that go between the guitar necks have come off. Various people use this, including a teen rock band, and it gets moved to and used in various buildings and venues. I suspect with less use, particularly less use by teens, this might not have suffered the same damage. The metal frame has held up well, and it's still usable, though I'm careful to make sure there are pads on the bars on both sides of My guitar! Ease of Use: Sturdy, lightweight, portable. It's about as good as it gets. My only critique is that if the bottom of your guitar is not firmly resting on Both of the bottom bars it will probably fall. If you're careful to make sure your guitar is firmly resting on both bottom bars and the top bar before you let go of it, you'll be fine. Quality: Frame is great. No noticeable scratches or dents, it has held its shape and remained sturdy through much use. Pads could be sturdier, particularly ones on bottom bars that guitars rest on. Pads on bars between guitar necks come off and get lost; I would really like to see a design change that prevents them from coming off easily, and I would like to see more durable pads, at least on the bottom bars. The pads on the long top bar seem OK, or at least are in much better shape than the ones on the bottom bars. Value: This is an excellent value. It has held up well with several years of hard use. I have a friend who uses this exact stand for touring and his is in mint condition. I don't think he lets any teenagers near it. Manufacturer Support: I haven't contacted the company. I'm about to do so to see about replacements for the lost/damaged pads. I'll have to update this. I'm giving them the benefit of the doubt, hence the score of 9. The Wow Factor: It's a guitar stand. It is attractive as such things go, I suppose. Sexy? Depends on your imagination. ;-) Overall: If I needed to replace this I would get the same one again.

"7 space guitar stand" submitted June 11, 2012

By ADDIE L in calif, CA
Overall
Musical Background: Been playing pro for over 40 years. Guitar, bass, keyboard, drums.
Music Style: Blues, Rock, Jazz, etc
Overall: easy to assemble. solid.. works great.. just what I needed after dealing with each guitar being on a stand.. this thing takes up so little room and I can have 7 guitars on it .. just organizes my space... great if you have a small space. Looks good. I don't trip on the tripod of my other stands.. will always use these from now on. LOVE IT>

"Just bought this" submitted December 6, 2013

By Dan L in Greenville, SC
Overall
Musical Background: Playing for 50 years, yes, I am that old.
Music Style: Rock, blues
Sound: N/A Feature: Allows you to organize your instruments and eliminates tripping over multiple stands. Ease of Use: Easy to use Quality: So so, not very strudy Value: Should sell for more like $35-$40. $70 is way too much for this. Manufacturer Support: N/A The Wow Factor: Doesn't exist in this case. Overall: I normally don't do these reviews but I thought I would share. I just received this and put it together. I guess it is OK for a home studio but would hesitate using it at a gig or nightclub. It is just too flimsy to put 5-7 expensive guitars on it in that setting. Also this item is way overpriced for the materials in it. Be careful not to strip the screws when you add the base to the upright rack, easily happens.

"Not worth a penny" submitted May 24, 2012

By Marvin S in Charlotte, NC
Musical Background: Guitar
Overall: Tried to save a little and ended up spending a lot. zZounds gave me a great price on this item, unfortunately, it is not worth a penny. First, you have to put it together. After stripped screws and shoddy materials, the item is so flimsy I would not put a Rogue guitar on it, much less my Gibsons. Ended up trashing this one and going with what I should have gone with in the first place, the Five Guitar Stand by K&M. Sure it is a lot more money, but it is the best stand I have had in thirty years.

"Guitar Stand" submitted February 7, 2012

By Ron Warren
Musical Background: Guitarist, semi pro
Music Style: Jazz, Rock, Country
Overall: I am not really satisfied with this product. I won't put my Takamine on it it's too unstable. I'm not sure I like putting my Alvarez on it. For the money I was expecting something more solid. I would not buy it again.

When you call, mention priority code 15H6-6QWJ. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976