When you call, mention priority code 140W-Q63F

Rating and Reviews: RocknRoller Multi-Cart

Transport your gear smarter with this equipment cart from RocknRoller. The Multi-Cart transforms into 8 configurations to accommodate just about any rig.

Overall

"Replaced My 15-Yr-Old Rock-n-Roller With a New R8RT! Love it!" submitted July 25, 2011

Musical Background: Professional Musician
Music Style: Pop, Oldies, Show
Overall: I bought this Rock n Roller R8RT to replace my old Rock n Roller, which I bought when they first appeared in the music store, probably 15 years ago! I used it several times a week, until it finally wore out and wouldn't collapse any more! I am very pleased with how long it lasted and the amount of abuse it withstood! I am also pleased with the new R8RT. It is much lighter, and the new R-Trac wheels go over bumps easily. I was surprised at the variety of sizes and wheel choices on the new Rock n Rollers. I bought the R8 because it is the same size and wheel/caster type as my old cart. Big enough to lay my keyboard case on it, yet compact & light enough for me to lift and fit into my small van. If you regularly go over grass or bumpy tiles, and have room for it, I recommend getting the R10 or R12. However, based on the performance of my old cart, I expect my new R8RT to do the job for me.
15 of 16 people (93.75%) found this review helpful. Did you?

"Rock N Roller Multi-Cart is the way to go!" submitted September 27, 2011

By a customer from elitemusicservice.com
Musical Background: Professional DJ
Feature: Great cart for Mobile DJ's, I have 4 of these and really like the new wheel design! Quality: The new wheel design makes the cart lighter

"Rock and Roller" submitted January 3, 2014

By Adrian S in Zuni, NM
Overall
Musical Background: Been playing guitar and bass for over 30yrs but just recently got serious to make a band
Music Style: Classic Rock, Hard rock, Metal and Hair Metal
Overall: This cart is what is intended for, move heavy stuff. Its tough and sturdy, I use it to move stuff and I also keep my 18" sub on it to maneuver it around the set up, haven't put any wheels on it yet. But keep in mind of the cart sizes, the one I got was a little smaller than what I wanted but it give me an excuse to buy a bigger one. Well made.

"No more back and forth" submitted April 6, 2014

By Frank S in Orange, CA
Overall
Musical Background: Played guitar in several bands and solo. I jam and record at home.
Music Style: Blues, originals, folk.
Overall: I bought both the shelf and the deck with the cart. This makes it possible to load everything for one rolling trip from the car to the gig. My PA, amp, speaker stands, Mic stands, guitars, pedal board and related accessories all fit. This cart handles it all, No more lugging equipment in several trips. Low ratings on support because I didn't need it and no sound from cart?

"RocknRoller Cart" submitted November 25, 2013

By Andrew A in Sand Lake, NY
Musical Background: Drums and sound
Music Style: classic rock
Overall: Nice cart, works very well, only complaint is that the shelf kit add-on isn't the 1/2 inch plywood as discribed, actuall it's only 3/8 inch.. other than that the cart works very well

"RocknRoller Multi-Cart Equipment Cart with R-Trac Wheels" submitted June 6, 2012

By Gordon S in Farmington, NM
Overall
Musical Background: Playing for over 60 years. Bass Trumpet, Tuba, Euphonium, Trombone
Music Style: Classical and Popular Brass Music
Overall: This looks like it will be perfect for us. I belong to a group called Trumpet Geezers. We are all over 50 and our average age is at least 70. My assignment was the PA system hauling and set up. I am too old to carry all the parts anymore. The cart is a perfect solution.

"Very nice" submitted September 27, 2012

By a customer from berea.k12.oh.us
Overall
Overall: This cart is light, but appears durable.

When you call, mention priority code 140W-Q63F. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976