When you call, mention priority code 20N-JDYY

Rating and Reviews: Roland TD-25KV V-Tour Kit

Thanks to its incredible SuperNATURAL sound engine, the Roland TD-25KV V-Tour e-drum kit delivers sound so detailed you'd swear it was an acoustic kit.

"Great Kit!" submitted January 31, 2016

By Erik McCray in Four Oaks, NC
Musical Background: Playing drums for about 25 years
Music Style: Rock, pop, metal
Overall: I bought this kit to use both for practice and studio, but also to use live in my rock cover band. The kit arrives in two boxes, one for the rack and the other for everything else. It's pretty simple to set up. It takes a little while to get it just right though. The pads feel great! They are very responsive and realistic. It is really a joy to play! The module is very easy to navigate. Roland made it very easy to customize a kit just the way YOU want it to sound. The factory kits are pretty good. Some I really like and some not so much, but there is something for everyone I think. Just find one that is close to what you want, then customize it to get that perfect sound! I haven't used any of the training tools yet but they seem like they would be helpful. The ability to play along with a song is great! Plus you can select a section of song and loop it or slow it down until you can play it perfect! It is pretty quiet, with headphones I can play it in another room and my wife doesn't get disturbed and that's always a good thing!I like the rack. It folds together very compactly for easy transport. Then unfolds very quickly for reassembly. Great for live gigs.Here are the downsides I have found so far. It only has a mono or stereo out. (It also has midi but I haven't used that yet). So using it live could be a challenge. I have used it for a few live gigs so far and it was ok, but you really have to have the kit dialed in perfect from the start because the sound man has only volume control of the whole kit. He can't just turn up the kick or the snare. That could be a problem.Next issue, It seems to be a little particular about what brand thumb drive you use. I had one and it worked fine for saving different kits but it would stop recognizing the thumb drive when I tried to record. I used a different one and I haven't had a problem with it. So far I have used it for just a few live gigs and it has been great. I would definitely recommend this kit to both the new player and seasoned veteran like myself. Oh I almost forgot the great Zzounds payment plan! That's what made this purchase possible! Buy one on the payment plan!

"Fantastic e-Drum Kit!!!!!" submitted June 15, 2016

By Clint C in Kalispell, MT
Overall
Musical Background: Playing the drums for 30 years. Musician's Institute Graduate (PIT). Have toured the US and various studio work.
Music Style: Rock & Alternative
Overall: I purchased this kit to replace the Alesis DM10 Studio. It is a fantastic kit! I really love that they have the rack constructed already. It makes the total setup really fast. Right out of the box the kit is playable. With the Alesis I spent weeks getting it dialed in and it still was not fun to play. I upgraded the heads to mesh...and it still was not very playable. The TD-25KV V-Tour has been a blast to play! I superior kit to the Alesis. If you're trying to be cheap and save money by buying the Alesis...DON'T. The Roland is totally worth the investment.

"TD-25KV" submitted February 22, 2016

By Mike B in Coventry, CT
Overall
Musical Background: Been playing out for 20 years.
Music Style: Rock, country, blues, disco, originals.
Overall: This was easy to purchase through zZounds, the payment plan is a great option. I thought about buying a used set,(older models),but after lots of research I knew this was the set for me. Perfect for practice, just plug in your music & play along to one of the 18 standard kits, or create up to 18 of your own custom kits,( it's easy). I received the kit in a couple of days. Sets up fairly quick- follow the directions. I set mine up as close to my acoustic set as far as spacing goes. Same bass pedals too. The sound is great through my Sennheiser headphones, your family & neighbors will appreciate it.

"Another great product Very nice!!!" submitted August 16, 2016

By Jacob T in Marble falls, TX
Musical Background: Making music for over 15 years
Music Style: Everything
Overall: had this kit for 30days now. Love it, it's exactly what I expected! Really nice drums. I use them in my home studio. They have very intuitive controls and works perfect for what I do. Thanks again to zZounds, awesome service and payment plans!! Definitely a longterm customer

When you call, mention priority code 20N-JDYY. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976