When you call, mention priority code 207-W16W

Rating and Reviews: Roland TD 11K V Compact

Powered by the incredible TD-11 SuperNatural sound module, the TD-11K V-Compact kit strips down Roland V-Drums to the essential snare, tom, kick and cymbals.

"Extremely Satisfied" submitted November 8, 2015

By Steffen N in Rancho Palos Verdes, CA
Musical Background: Beginner drummer, approaching intermediate
Music Style: Rock.
Overall: I decided to save a few bucks by getting the TD 11K used. Initially I figured I can get an even better deal on an auction site or classifieds. That proved to be a wasted effort until landing on a used set with zzounds. The set came in pretty much in mint condition. I can't over emphasize how impressed I was. Everything was cleaned, wrapped, and packaged as if it were new. The latest firmware, manuals, and registration material were included with hardly a blemish. I wouldn't ever expect a used set coming my way so well packaged. Everything plays phenomenally. So excited.

"Awesome Product - Just Made Last Payment!" submitted November 22, 2015

By Austin F in Lawton, OK
Musical Background: Jamming at home a couple years
Music Style: Rock / Metal
Overall: This is my first e-kit. I've had a couple cheap acoustic kits in the past, but I wanted to start getting serious with a kit I could play on for hours everyday, without making the roommates' ears bleed. This kit is fairly quiet, with many sound features. I tried a Yamaha DTX522 and returned it for this Roland. This purchased with Tama double pedals totaled right at $1200. Split into 8 months for $150/month. The nice thing about the 8 month payment system, is that it's interest free. You make your first monthly payment, and they ship it! Just got this paid off. After playing every single day for a minimum of 3 hours over the past 8 months.... I'd say it was a good buy, and well worth the money. I added an extra tom, but was unable to get an additional cymbal to function properly. Used drumsplitters. Not sure if it was a setting issue or a trigger issue. Tried several things - not sure how far these kits can be expanded..... but this is an excellent beginner/intermediate kit that will last, and produce quality sounds without pissing off your neighbors and/or roommates. You can always get an amplifier for when they aren't home. :)

"TD 11k" submitted April 25, 2015

Music Style: Rock/Metal/Funk
Overall: Awesome sounds on this kit, very happy I went with Roland. Had it set up and playing within an hour. Mesh head snare feels great, rubber pads have really good response and rebound as well, will probably upgrade to all mesh heads in the future but couldn't be happier now. This kit lives up to name.

"Roland td 11" submitted October 1, 2015

By Jason O in Baxter, TN
Musical Background: 5 years in a band
Music Style: Rock hard hard and metal
Overall: Got this for practice, record and for small clubs. This thing is great you can adjust to about any sound. The usb storage for music or to store you drum sets is also great. If your looking at electronic drums Roland is the only choice get it.

"Excellent!" submitted January 1, 2016

By Matthew N in Perrysburg, OH
Musical Background: Jam at home/join band someday
Music Style: Classic rock, country
Overall: I've been contemplating an electric kit for some time, finally settling in this gem. I was stuck for awhile on either this kit, or the KV. Let me tell you, for the money, I am extremely happy! I was most impressed with how easy this kit was to assemble, and also the rebound of the rubber pads, sure, it would be nice to have all mesh heads but most certainly cannot complain with what this kit provides. And zZounds is most definitely awesome, good prices, quick shipping and just overall a great experience! Thanks zZounds!

"Satisfied!" submitted February 4, 2015

By L T in new york, NY
Musical Background: 20 year playing guitar professionally
Music Style: Blues, funk, jazz, rock
Overall: I'm not a drummer but planning on drums as my second instrument (i Play gtr). The kit came the day after as zZounds rocks when it come to shipping and delivery. Bought the kit with install payment and thanks zZounds for that. Now the KIT!!!! As i'm still exploring its capability i would like to say that feels pretty good! the mesh head snare gives you a good almost real type of feel. I wish i could afford the kit with all mesh heads. The drum comes with a lot of different sounds with a good tweaking capability+ I TRIED TO HOOK THE KIT WITH LOGIC trough midi and seems to be working and mapping just fine. Cymbals are checkable and so the HI hat. The feel it's ok. The module comes with on board songs and loops you can play along with and of course a Metronome. I think for the money you spend you get a pretty good quality and a lot of fun. I think it's perfect for practice in an apartment.

"Love it" submitted August 31, 2016

By Sean Adkins in Charlottesville, VA
Musical Background: 8-10 years
Music Style: Rock, punk, metal, ghost, alternative.
Overall: I bought this thinking that I am making a mistake. I had an acoustic kit that I play but I'm tired of getting noise complaints. I decided to get this drumkit to prevent further complaints, and I am extremely surprised by the quality and sound of the kit. The pads are very high quality (even the rubber ones) and the sounds are pretty good. I really like the kick drum sounds. The only complaint I have is that I'm really tall and have a bit of a problem with positioning of the pads, but I am quick to adjust and it's not really that big of a deal. Don't think you are wasting your money, especially if this is your first electric kit.

"roland TD 11 K V compact electronic drum set" submitted January 18, 2016

By Pete C
Musical Background: Played music since a child--only for fun, not for $
Music Style: roc,, reggae, & country
Overall: great little drumset and intro into elec.drums. Bought for my two sons (ages 10 & 12) as a Christmas gift. they love em & so do I. Electronic drums have come such a long way. I'm a convert. can't imagine how good the TD 30 sets must sound.

"Roland TD 11K Compact Electronic Drum Kit" submitted July 8, 2015

Overall
Overall: The kit was delivered in three days! Excellent packaging assured nothing was damaged. The product is so well made and assembly was easy. A very high quality kit and worth the money.

"Uh, not what I expected...sounds like a cheap toy." submitted December 4, 2016

By Ken B in Rocky Point, NY
Overall
Musical Background: Playing 35 years. Player, engineer, writer.
Music Style: EDM, alt rock.
Sound: Sounds are not good. Toms are way too resonant, snares sound cheap. Cymbals are ok. I'm gonna use my Integra 7 or EZ drummer sounds. Feature: Nice metal rack. Have to see how it holds up. Ease of Use: Easy. Quality: Well made rack, pads and cymbals decent. Module? Cheap junk. Value: Not worth it. Buy an Alesis kit. Go for the mesh kits. Nearly $300 less. Manufacturer Support: Never need it. The Wow Factor: Only wow was, "wow, this sounds like sh@t..." Overall: So I bought this because all the reviews were positive, and the demos online were pretty good.Physically it's a nice kit. Metal rack, cymbal arms are all metal...very nice. The pads are ok, and the cymbal pads are nice. The brain? Total junk. Cheap plastic crap, really...Seriously. My SR16 has better sounds. I don't get it at all...200 sounds, 140 are useless. In particular the snares and toms are utter garbage. Good thing I just blew $1500 on an Integra 7 rack synth...I'm going to try using external sounds with it, and hope it sounds better. Now, I've been buying gear for 30 years. Roland always ends up my choice of synths...and they are supposedly the leader in electronic drums. I'm seriously sorry it's nearly impossible to repackage this kit up to return it, because if I'm just gonna use the pads and brain as a conduit to my other sound sources, I'd return it and buy the Alesis kit with all mesh pads. I still may...idk...it's really just for an electronic EDM bands practice space, maybe some recording, so...I'm just totally unblown away. Sad.

"Not excelent" submitted July 20, 2014

Overall
Overall: The toms only have one sound, For the price roland must have to do something better...

When you call, mention priority code 207-W16W. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976