When you call, mention priority code 171V-KQT3

Rating and Reviews: Roland PDS10 Pad Stand

Attain 200 degrees of tilt with the eminently affordable PDS-10, doubly braced for improved support.

Overall

"Worth the money. It does what it was designed and built to do." submitted June 4, 2010

By a customer from therileyestate.com
Musical Background: Professional Musician
Music Style: Jack of all trades
Sound: I'll give it a 10 in this category because it makes a nice clicking sound when I tap it with a drum stick. Feature: I'm giving it a 10 because although it doesn't have a lot of features, it does have the features that it needs to the the job that it was designed to do. And it does the job extremely well. Ease of Use: The stand is easy to set up and use. It's pretty much a no-brainer. Quality: I can't find a single flaw in the design or construction of this stand. The chrome plating is really shiny and durable, and everything stays tightened up nicely, even under heavy use. Value: I don't expect to get a heavy duty stand cheap. I use this stand with a Roland SPD-20 and I never have to worry about the stand collapsing or falling apart, or the SPD-20 coming loose and falling off, even if I drum hard on it. Manufacturer Support: I haven't needed any support for this product. The Wow Factor: I have a thing for bright shiny chrome (and I'm very serious about that), so I would have to say...yes...very sexy. Overall: I don't know of another stand that's designed to hold an SPD-20 as securely as this one is, so there really is no other option for me.

"GREAT..!! GREAT..!! GREAT...!!! ITS WORTH THE MONEY...!!!" submitted June 14, 2007

Overall
Musical Background: Hobbyist. Several years of bafoonery with music.
Music Style: What ever I have studied. You name it, I can probably learn it.
Feature: ITs Great. It does and is built for exactly what they said it is built for. To houze a Handsonic. And it does a brilliant job. Its adjustable. At its lowest setting, it works fine for me when Im playing sitting down. I hav'nt tried it standing up.... Not yet. Ease of Use: Its simple. Ajust the legs, Mount the Hansonic and Im done. That simple.....!!!! Quality: Tuff and sturdy. No problems.......!!! Value: I give it an eight as I know there making money on this. But they also supplied an answer to my question. What do I mount my Handsonic on. And that is a big question. Yes!! I can use drum snare stand. But I just didnt want to. I wanted them to take care of me and give me all of my answers, and they have. And it was worth the extra money to do it. Manufacturer Support: Not bad. I called about another Roland product. I got through. Talked to a sales person. They were knolleble enough. Not perfect. Did the Job........!!!1 The Wow Factor: I like products that are built by the same company that inner change with other products from the same company. Im willing to pay for this. And in the short and long run. I haven't gone wrong. Remember,,, ITs better to be happy then right. Like is short. If your low on cash, dont blame Roland. Talk to God about your in ability to manage your career and financial life. Nuff Said... Go out and buy it...... Overall: I wont need another product like this. And that is worth the money, and peace of mind, and that is the point..... PERIOD>.........

When you call, mention priority code 171V-KQT3. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976