When you call, mention priority code 156K-LQT0

Rating and Reviews: Roland KC60 Keyboard Amp

Turn up the volume with this 40-watt amp from Roland. With a versatile three-channel design, this amp can accommodate more than your keyboard.

"GET READY TO BE STRONGLY DISAPPOINTED." submitted January 7, 2007

By a customer from insightbb.com
Overall
Sound: I have a Roland GW-7 keyboard. Love it!!! So, I bought this amp just for amp use. I was very disappointed with distortion with volume turned past 3. It distorts the base terribly. I see why they have an input for a subwoofer. This does not live up to the Roland name.....avoid this product. Feature: Basic features........I have no complaints. Nothing is missing here. Ease of Use: Very easy to use and understand controls. Quality: Cosmetically appealing Value: If it distorts in your home at level 3 volume, then it is worthless to me. Manufacturer Support: Have not had to use. Overall: I am trying to trade this thing in locally at a music store.
24 of 27 people (88.89%) found this review helpful. Did you?

Roland KC60 Keyboard Amp Customer Review submitted March 7, 2006

Sound: Sounds fine at very low volumes, as soon as you try to get any sort of level out of it the sound distorts horribly. Utterly useless as a stage amp for even the smallest venues Overall: I've already bought another amp and am looking to ditch this one, the only use I've found for it is at acoustic rehearsals
23 of 27 people (85.19%) found this review helpful. Did you?

Roland KC60 Keyboard Amp Customer Review submitted July 20, 2009

By a customer from twcny.rr.com
Music Style: Blues and Rock
Sound: Very tinny sounding on high end using a stage piano. Quality: Wouldn't use to play out anywhere. Manufacturer Support: I asked about the sound quality on this amp before I purchased it and was told that the tinny sound on the high end was resolved but as far as I'm concerned it's terrible. Overall: Not satisfied at all.

"Great Starter Keyboard Amp" submitted June 22, 2012

By Paul H in Portland, OR
Overall
Musical Background: Guitar and learning the keyboards. I jam at home for fun. But some day!
Music Style: Ballad Guitar is my main style. But with my recent purchases above mentioned from zzounds. I'm playing all types of music. And n
Sound: Good sound, but remember this is not a stereo amp. As most keyboards are. Have yet to crank it up, I live in a apartment complex. Don't need the police knocking on my door. Feature: I like that it has 3 channels. so I can use my Korg X50, Roland Gaia, and my Epiphone Guitar all through the same amp. Helps with limited space. Also like the ability to raise or lower the highs and lows of my equiptment. Has hook up also for Mic, Aux, Subwoofer and stereo connect to another Roland amp. And I will in time. Ease of Use: Dah! Just plug and play. That simple. No learning curve-lol. Quality: This is my first Roland amp. It seems well made. And looks great. Roland has a good reputation so I expect this to last a long time. I use a towel to keep it covered when not in use. I want it to look great for as long as possible. Value: A little pricey. But worth it. And as I said it does look great. Got to have cool looking equiptment for any friends or guests that stop by. Manufacturer Support: N/A. Just got this about 3 weeks ago. So far no need for support and do not expect to any time soon. The Wow Factor: This is a learning venture for me. The Roland KC-60 looks good and sounds good. It's portable, only 30 LBS. And being disabled this is a plus. I can pick it up myself. This is a stepping stone till I get more income, so a good buy. My next amp will be the Roland KC-550, that is a 4 channel must buy stereo amp! Do check it out. Overall: Good starter amp when on a budget. But I do plan to buy the Roland KC-550. That's the stereo amp I desire for all my home needs.

When you call, mention priority code 156K-LQT0. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976