When you call, mention priority code 1733-ZP65

Rating and Reviews: Roland KC350 Keyboard Amp

Ideal for mid-sized gigs, the 120-watt KC-350 keyboard amplifier from Roland has 4 sets of stereo inputs, flexible routing, XLR input and 3-band EQ.

"Good mid keyboard amp." submitted July 26, 2007

Musical Background: Church musician
Music Style: Rock/Country/Jazz combination - if that's possible.
Sound: I purchased this to use as a monitor for church playing. My keyboard is connected to the PA system and before I got the amp, the sound I heard was weak, distant and delayed. This amp gives me the ability to hear what I'm playing and also ehances the keyboard sound that the PA misses. Good bass sound and good punch when needed. I was originally interested in the KC550, but this does a great job of addressing my current needs. There aren't too many keyboard amps available nearby for me to hear, but this was by far the best sounding. Feature: I like the number of channels and eq level adjustments available with this amp. A friend was able to connect his electric guitar and we both played without any noticeable degradation of sound. Ease of Use: Very easy to set up and use. I like the line out feature for connecting to the PA system. Quality: The only negative thing I've noticed so far was the velcro strap for the electric cord needed some TLC. Value: I purchased a B stock item, so the price was less than retail, but compared to other similar amps was higher in price. If it holds up and continues to sound good, it will have been a good investment. Like most other things, you get what you pay for. The Wow Factor: The design is somewhat unique compared to other amps and is visually pleasant. Overall: No current plans for another purchase. I'm hoping this will last for quite awhile. I like the sound quality, ease of use and the way it looks. So far, I'm quite pleased with it.

Roland KC350 Keyboard Amp Customer Review submitted August 14, 2006

Overall
Sound: It Has really good Bass Sound comes through the speaker but Horn tweeter could be a bit louder. When I'm playing in a big size chruch you barly hear the sound from the amp. The drums drown the sound of the amp out. Feature: The shape switch gives the amp a boost of great high sound. The mixer is good to use when you want high or low crisp sound. Ease of Use: This amp may be small but its pack alot of power Quality: The rugged cabinet cover give this amp a very nice looking and a handle for carrying.

"Roland KC-350 Keyboard Amplifier" submitted June 11, 2012

By Steve B in Johnson City, TN
Overall
Musical Background: Old hippy rocker who has been out of touring for a long time. Now jammig with local musicians and friends.
Music Style: Classic rock, Motown/soul, blues with a little country thrown in.
Overall: Nice amp with some serious horsepower. I bought it for larger gigs where my smaller amp wasn't enough. Advertised for medium sized gigs I really can't imagine a need for the KC880, although the 350 is not stereo. Used it recently at an outdoor gig and half volume was all I needed except on the occasional lead. If you really want to amp up you can stereo link two 350s. At least one person can carry it/them. I am pleased with the amp and expect it to serve my needs for years to come. The sound is very good, a little weak in the mid-highs but to be expected with the design, but that's not where keys need the boost. This is not a guitar amp. Manufacturer support has not been needed so the required rating means nothing.

"Roland 4 Life!" submitted January 21, 2011

Musical Background: Keyboardist/Drummer/Teacher
Music Style: Gospel
Sound: This amp is awesome! I have had mines for close to 10 years now. Used pretty good, traveled oversees and all-still kickin! Feature: Mines was an earlier model so my plug ins are on the back. They have since put them ontop as to allow for clearance from an am stand (if you suse one). For me that will remain an issue.Obviously they figured that out and re modeled. Ease of Use: Outstanding sound reproduction...it's a Roland what do you expect! Quality: Again, I've had mines for a long time and it looks barely used. It has made many miles, a little storage time, lots fo trunk time (in and out), but again it's taken it like a champ! Value: GREAT! Manufacturer Support: No problems

"my 'do-everything' amp" submitted October 26, 2009

Overall
Musical Background: i used to tour, be a soundman, a session guy, etc... now i just rock by myself
Music Style: too difficult to categorize
Sound: I run a vocal mic, a guitar multipedal, and a bass multipedal through it. I can turn it up all the way to compete with a drummer at practice, and it does fine. My vocals are very dry since i'm not running any effects, and my guitar/bass tones come out just as pure as listening to the multieffects on headphones, even at full volume. Feature: Its just a bunch of volume knobs and a very nice speaker. I never mess with the other additions like the subwoofer out, or the 'shape' thing. It's nice that they are there, but really this thing is about getting a clear pure sound turned all the way up. If you want to tailor the sound later do that on your mixing board or DAW or whatever. Ease of Use: turn on. turn up. Quality: one of my knob covers fell off but you can still twist the little thingy for your volume. Other than that... it has been out in the rain at a wedding, lived in a musty basement, dragged between states, used at all sorts of pickup sessions, and no problems whatsoever. Value: you get what you pay for. These are pricey for the wattage they boast, but I would rather have full on volume at level 10 being clear and piercing in a room than have 300 watts that is all muddy when you turn it past 5. Manufacturer Support: i wouldnt know The Wow Factor: well i bought one. Seemed to me that with the new world of guitar cab simulators, and the need to sing also during practice, i wanted something that can do both. You can't plug anything but a guitar into a dedicated guitar amp. You can plug anything into this. I work with effect emulators, this thing is just here to make them loud. It outblasts my 200w bass amp when I play a good setup on my bass effect into this. It sounds cleaner than my crap halfstack when I use guitar emulators through it. Plus I can sing through it simultaneously and the signals don't cut each other off. Overall: I needed it because I needed some nice clear volume. It has not failed. I don't think I will ever get another guitar amp, since a nice flat eq'd full range keyboard amp does wonders for amp simulators, sounds so much more piercing and clear at high volume. I don't even play keyboard at all I just love the clarity at high volume that a 'keyboard' amp gives. I don't think of it as a 'keyboard amp' I think of it as a loud knob that turns what I hear in headphones while programming effect patches into something loud enough for practice without being muddied.

"THIS KEYBOARD ROLAND 350 AMP ROCKS, AND TAKE THAT FROM A LADY!" submitted December 12, 2010

Musical Background: Musician/songwriter
Music Style: kids music and pet music
Sound: Hey guys! (most of you people buying or consider buying the Roland 350 amp are guys). Well, take it from one hell of a gifted female pianist and songwriter. This amp rocks. it is easy to set up and use and projects beautifully when i played for 145 people at a noisy large party hall.My only ocncern and this may be a "girl" thing but, this amp is 63 pounds. To solve the schlepping problem, i ended up buying a platform truck to load it in my car. Putting that aside, the $500- price iw worth it. and, if u need a keyboard to go with it, why not try out the Korg PS 170. I sound like i am playing a Steinway Babygrand! Feature: all i had to add was the cable that is it! Quality: very very well made. like a ship! Value: more than worth it. priceless if u ask me! Manufacturer Support: don't know and hope i never know about needing support, but a company with such quality product probably and hopefully stands behind it, no doubt! Overall: this is my, "FOREVER" amp!

Roland KC350 Keyboard Amp Customer Review submitted March 4, 2007

Musical Background: Hobbiest
Music Style: Jazz, Ethnic
Sound: Sounds good, I use it with a midi equiped accordion. Nice transparent sound with little or no coloring. More than enough power for what I use it for. Quality: Well made, sturdy, I have used and abused it for almost a year now with no problems. Manufacturer Support: I emailed Roland a question - they acknowledged receipt but never answered the question. It is advertised as 120 amp but the power label says it consumes 100 watts total power. All amps are less than 100 percent efficient. So how can this be? They still haven't answered.

When you call, mention priority code 1733-ZP65. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976