When you call, mention priority code 155J-FXPV

Rating and Reviews: Roland KC150 Keyboard Amp

Get rich, full Roland sound in a small space with the 65-watt KC-150 keyboard amp -- complete with 4-channel mixer and XLR microphone input.

Roland KC150 Keyboard Amp Customer Review submitted December 4, 2006

Musical Background: In too many bands
Music Style: Anything is fun
Sound: Fantastic sound... roland is the best. Very good bass response, and a two button equalizer if you don't have enough of the high you want. Very easy to get the sound you want. Not just for keyboard, but highly recomended, you can do vocals, guitars and bass too. Feature: Long enough cord, nice and sturdy. Able to plug in a guitar or even vocals with the right cord. Very versatile. Ease of Use: Plug and play. Within minutes you'll be a master of this amp. Quality: No one beats roland sound. Very sturdy. Might want to have some more watts jsut in case, but if this is the power you need, you are set. You will never need another amp. I'm buying a bigger one because 60 watts just doesnt cut it anymore. Value: I wish i could be cheap but if you can afford it, buy it. Manufacturer Support: I guess if i never needed to get support, it is excellent. The Wow Factor: AMAZING, wish it could be louder... but thats why you buy a bigger amp. Overall: I thought i would never have to replace it but i did because it just wasnt loud enough.
34 of 35 people (97.14%) found this review helpful. Did you?

"Great build, value, and sound quality" submitted December 13, 2005

By a customer from airmail.net
Musical Background: Hobbyist, former semi-pro
Sound: I run two of these amps as a stereo pair combined with the matched subwoofer. I play a Korg Triton Pro-X and Roland Fantom X6. The sound is outstanding, very clear, with an enormous dynamic range. It really showcases the sound-generating capabilities of these fine synths. Feature: There are plenty of inputs and volume controls. This amp removes the need for a separate mixer. Quality: Very tough and solid with quality components. Value: Reasonable price for this quality and level of functionality Manufacturer Support: (Haven't used) The Wow Factor: It's hard to get excited about the sex appeal of a keyboard amp, but as such things go, I guess it's OK. Overall: I don't ofresee ever needing another keyboard amp.

"Not Just For Keyboards!" submitted June 14, 2007

Overall
Sound: I use this amp for my guitar. I have a Taylor and the expression system just sounds better through a full-range keyboard amp than through any guitar amp. Feature: It has plenty of inputs, one of my deciding factors on purchase. I prefer to send my guitar signal through a balanced line and this is one of the few amps that has an xlr input. Ease of Use: Plug and Go! Quality: Very high quality. I also have a KC550 and am totally amazed at the lack of noise. Plug it in with no input, crank it to eleven, you won't hear ANYTHING! If you plug anything in and get background noise, check your gear. Value: It's a bit pricey, but the quality is definitely there. Manufacturer Support: Don't know. Never Broke The Wow Factor: Good looking amp. Looks like it means business without a lot of flash. The blue speakerboard sets it apart also. Overall: I know its a Keyboard amp, but just a little DSP would have been nice (reverb/chorus/phase)

Roland KC150 Keyboard Amp Customer Review submitted September 23, 2005

By a customer from earthlink.net
Musical Background: Church Band
Music Style: Rock, uptempo contemporary church tunes
Sound: I use this amp for my Yamaha piano, and it does sound really good, except the low end is really boomy. Even with the on board EQ bass turned all the way down, its still got this 'boom' to it, I can't understand why you would need a subwoofer with it. Feature: Standard, 4 channels input, all stereo with channel one having a mic in port. I haven't really played it much with more than one instrument through it, so I cant tell you how it handles all 4 channels being used. It also has a nice support (which I havent used) to pair up two of these amps for stereo sound. Unfortunately, it doesn't have built in reverb / chorus. Quality: This is one sturdy piece of equipment, built like a tank, built to last. Value: Other than that boomy bass, its a great amp.
14 of 15 people (93.33%) found this review helpful. Did you?

"NICE SOUND BUT NOT ENOUGH OF IT" submitted October 27, 2012

Overall
Musical Background: at home and live jam music
Music Style: jam rock, organ rock
Overall: i owned this amp for a little over a year running a Nord electro 2 through it. the amp is a fanstastic at home practice amp but doesnt have the power to stand up to a full band. it has a nasty distorted sound when the volume is up no matter how u have your gain staging set up. i at first swapped it out at my local thinking there was somthing wrong with but the second one was the same. i used it for about and year and traded it for a powered pa speaker with a small mixer and got 10x the volume with a ton more headroom. the amp is well made and stands up to the live setting abuse, but just doesnt put out enough sound to do so.

"Not Just a Keyboard Amp" submitted November 26, 2007

Music Style: rock, jazz, blues
Sound: I'm using this product for my V-Drums. Fantastic sound from the lowest kick drum to the highest high-hat and crash. Feature: For dumb drummers like myself, simplicity is everything and this little amp fits the bill. Also the small footprint is just what I need in my small studio. Ease of Use: Like I said...Simple. I was hittin it hard in 5 minutes after taking it out of the box. Quality: It looks fine as far as amps go. Value: Worth what I paid. Manufacturer Support: No experience with Roland service. Nothing has broken.

"Roland kc-150. Great sound, but starts to distort at a certain volume. Would not reccomend for playing anywhere live due to the" submitted April 20, 2010

Music Style: alternative, jazzy rock
Sound: The sound is great quality. However, this amp DOES NOT GET LOUD. If you wanted to play with a medium loud drumset you would have to turn everything to 10. The problem is, after putting everything on baout 7 or 8, the sound distorts. So really, the sound only get up to that level 7 or 8. It has crystal clear sound, but does not keep that clarity if you bring it up to the volume with which a singer would need a microphone. Therefore, the amp is only good for personal or very small group practice sessions, and is not worth 379. A would put the value at $250 MAX. Great deep bass nottes though, but not loud enough. Feature: 4 channels, but lets be real, who is going to use more than 2 channels with a 65 watt amp? I render the other 2 channels useless. Also, the only effect knobs are a meager 2 band equilizer. (only 2), and no settings for reverb, delay, gain, etc. Ease of Use: Its easy to get great sounds, but impossible to get loud sounds. Quality: It seemed to be of good quality, except the corner covers were of plastic, not metal. I only owned the amp for a week before returning it, so I don't know how it holds up over time, however; I've heard that it does a solid job of holding it's self together. Value: Negative. Its worth about 200, maybe 250. Manufacturer Support: Company was easy to reach and friendly, but the product was not the one for which I was looking. The Wow Factor: Well its very good design, sleek, sexy. But I don';t dig the blue paint color on the inside. But from the top, knobs, etc., its sexy as hell. Overall: Does not apply

"The Perfect Keyboard Amplifier" submitted July 17, 2006

Overall
Musical Background: Active Musician (weekends)
Music Style: Blues
Sound: I love this amplifier and you will too! Ease of Use: I set the knobs and turned it on. No hum, no issues, just great sound! Quality: This product is very luggable and sturdy. Value: It costs a bit more but represents premium value. Manufacturer Support: Support seems fine - not that you are likely to need it. The Wow Factor: Unless you want the '60's stack of amp looks this is the perfect size and power. I placed it on a spare stand and it functions great off the ground. Overall: I am set on amplifiers!

When you call, mention priority code 155J-FXPV. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976