When you call, mention priority code 1737-WZ63

Rating and Reviews: Roland JUNO-Di Keyboard

Bring your performance anywhere with the under-12-pound Roland JUNO-Di synth, built for live gigs with over 1,000 patches and dozens of BOSS-quality effects.

"The best Keyboard I have ever had" submitted August 27, 2013

By Rayshod Caldwell in Houston, TX
Musical Background: Professional recording artist and musician
Music Style: Christian
Overall: I purchased this keyboard for accessory purposes and it has more than enough sounds for the demand of gospel music. horn patches are great, synth patches are off the chain and the strings are so beautiful. Very easy to mix on projects. I might be a roland fanatic because this keyboard along with my other roland equipment is a must have.

"Roland Offers a Highly Professional Juno for a not so Professional Price" submitted January 29, 2010

Musical Background: At home Recording Engineer
Music Style: Christian Rock
Sound: The absolutely best value in musical keyboards by far, far, far and away today. Its sounds are just as professional as any other professional board out there and all 1300 of its sounds are brought to you for an amazing price. Feature: The features on this board are amazing for the price. With 1300 sound patches, a midi controller, a menu option to edit and save 127 favorites, and options to record and save song data not only within the board but also on a backup usb card device, and 5 dials to immediately while in play the reverb, attack, cutoff, resonance, and release, and a laser beam light volume controller to use while in play or the "D" Beam controller, this board is absolutely amazing. It can make you a better player while playing it. I have never before owned a keyboard with over a thousand sound patches before and it is a momentous advantage to finally own a board that does, and for its price, with all that it is completely unmatched by any other board right now. It even has a cd that comes with it that allows you to edit the non rewritable sounds in the board in you computer and you can save them there like with the professional synths that cost thousands of dollars. Ease of Use: It is very very very easy to use indeed. Quality: I give the quality a 9 out of 10 because it is mad with remarkable resilient and tough and very light synthetic plastic. I think only keyboards made of real wood or metal that are much much heavier could be said to be a 10 in construction quality, but this one's not far behind those at all. And just a idea I just had here but I notice that all of the very old, aged, but still very highly damage free keyboards on all those old Hammond Organs many of which are nearing 45 years old and older have their keys manufactured in much lighter plastic than the keys and body of this board. Many a Hammond B3 Organ out there are still in use with very thin hollow keys after all these years and if they can last that long with proper care, so too this board should be able to do. Value: There just is no better valued keyboard out there at the moment that offers the stunningly impressive professional array of features and conveniences that this board has for the price. I know that if this board were made by any other manufacturer just a few short years ago it would have sold for thousands of dollars for sure and not just for $699.00. Best deal out there for the money. Manufacturer Support: I haven't owned it long enough to need customer support, but other roland keyboards that I have owned for 6 years now I have never needed to call customer support for what so ever. The Wow Factor: I think it is a very appealing product indeed. It is a pleasure to look at, I really like its colors that highlight the control panel, and being a primarily black colored instrument does make it very handsome; the LED screen is easy to read, it feel great while playing it as well. Overall: I expect that with what this keyboard has in its features package, 1300 sound patches and 127 favorites, with a midi controller, with the additional way to extensively edit any of the 1300 patches and save them into the 127 user favorite re writable patches; and the way it is built out of very heavy duty highly durable long lasting plastic,( which I know doesn't sound great but this keyboard if properly taken care of will take care of you for a very long time, easily many years ) I may well keep this keyboard for a very long time to come. I may own it for years or even decades. It has very a impressive array of many of the newest types of synth leads and the newest types of electronica or Rave or Trance sounds, but also offers many very hard to find old world instruments as well. This keyboard can replicate an amazing set of bagpipes, or penny flutes, a great banjo, fantastic fiddles and violins as well.
52 of 55 people (94.55%) found this review helpful. Did you?

"Great, thank God they made it!" submitted November 30, 2011

Overall
Sound: Responds awesome for a small keyboard. Sounds are a bit dated but many usable especially if you like the classic Roland synth sound. If you need motion synthesis add a synth modular. One switch will get you between playing outboard synth and playing on board synth. Feature: I like that it is many things in one. I create a song in Logic, create an audio file, drop that on a USB flash drive, plug in to the DI and your off with original backing tracks minus a bulky computer or other device. I plug my guitar processor output into the extra input. With the mic in addition to all that you can be a solo performer with ease. My whole rig can operate battery powered. Ease of Use: Still guesswork and trial and error with Roland manuals even after all these years, at least it's better. Translators don't always know the best way to say something. Quality: Seems solid, yet light as cheap portable keyboards. Value: Good but, it would not have cost too much more to add an expression pedal input. Manufacturer Support: Have not dealt with. The Wow Factor: I could make music without this but my live rig would need to be a whole lot bigger. Integration is key with this baby. I bought it even though I have a wall of synths already because it makes my life easy. Overall: I can't find another board with the sounds and features of this board so it's a match. I find the keyboard plays with a reasonable velocity curve, which is not always easy to find in a small board.
19 of 21 people (90.48%) found this review helpful. Did you?

"Roland Juno Di...61 keys of classic sounds." submitted January 11, 2012

Overall
Musical Background: Playing for around 30 years.Bass guitar,acoustic and electric guitar,keyboards.Play in a weekend gig band and at home.
Music Style: rock,progressive rock
Sound: The only reason I give it a 9 instead of a 10 is that I haven't heard the more expensive Roland synths,so I'll leave it open.But the sounds from this keyboard are fantastic.Piano,organ,electric piano,strings and vocal pads are all amazing.Some of the string pads almost brought tears to my eyes.It also sound great through a good set of headphones. Feature: Same as above,all features are useful,I haven't scratched the surface yet. Ease of Use: Very easy to use and get around on.You just have to take some time and dial in the settings you prefer. Quality: It seems well built and reliable,not overly heavy.Hopefully the key mechanisms will last for a while. Value: For the price of what you get,it's a great value. Manufacturer Support: I'll give it a 5 only because it's unknown.I haven't had a problem and never had to contact Roland. The Wow Factor: I also play bass and acoustic guitar,but always wanted a nice synthesizer keyboard.I know Roland always had a good reputation. Overall: I'm very satisfied with the Juno-Di,if it was stolen or lost I'd get another one.

"Great synth. takes a few days to get used to but after that its smooth sailing." submitted January 23, 2011

Musical Background: Aspiring Producer
Music Style: Hip-Hop, Pop, Techno, Ect.
Sound: Great sounds. I was expecting something diffrent but this is just as good if not better. Using a M-audio Fast track to record into fl studio. Feature: Doesnt come with the sound accesories (such as a USB cable or a 1/4 cord) but after i got the other cords and plugged it up it was all good. Ease of Use: Took me about a week to get use to the basics and im still learning about it. Quality: Ive had no problems with it in anyway. the keys are diffrent from a normal piano but i got used to it really quick. Value: Pretty good for the price. the software it comes with (Juno-di editor/librarian) doesnt work for windows 7 but the actual synth is pretty much worth it. this is my first synth but i wish it had been a little cheaper. Manufacturer Support: Havent had any problems with it so i never had to contact them. everything i needed to know was in the manual. this is my first synth so i had to read it a few times to understand what it was saying. The Wow Factor: everything is easily accessible and the buttons are clearly labeled. not the most interesting synth but it not ugly. just plain black red and blue Overall: right now i feel like this has improved my music. i still would like to get a Motif but this was in my price range(a little over) but it does what i need it to annd it has a lot of sounds. I wanted the Gi which is more geared toward studios (this is more for live prefomances) but this is still nice. probably the best Synth youll find at this price.

"Great keyboard, affordable price." submitted October 11, 2009

Music Style: Progressive Rock
Feature: The features are easy to use and there are many of them. Way less complicated than other keyboard setups. Ease of Use: Very easy to modify to get the sound you want. Quality: The frame of the Juno is very strong and sturdy, I think it is metal, as opposed to some keyboards that are made of cheap plastic. Value: I am told that this is a great keyboard for everyone from beginners to professionals. Manufacturer Support: I have no basis for judgement. The Wow Factor: Very sexy, great feel, great looks, easy to get a great sound out of it ;)
10 of 15 people (66.67%) found this review helpful. Did you?

"Juno Love" submitted June 10, 2011

Overall
Musical Background: Home recording, looking to produce.
Music Style: Reggae, rap, a little jazz,my style
Sound: I Love the sound. I use it in a small digital home studio. The horns and guitars are pretty realistic sounding though not all of them through the full range of the keyboard,Love the basses! Feature: It came with just a power cord and you will need a 1/4 jack. This board comes with a lot of features especially for the price, recording and effects etc. I like the way the instruments are organized in categories which helps in searching through the many choices.Much more to explore yet. Ease of Use: I was recording music 10 minutes out of the box,maybe I'll slow down enough to see what else it can do. Haven't really even opened the manual yet. Quality: Plastic and lightweight but seems well made, I woudn't drop it and on the road I would keep it in a solid case.All the control knobs operate smoothly. Value: I did a lot of research before I bought this and I think this is the best board for the money. Manufacturer Support: Haven't needed them The Wow Factor: Its a keyboard. Overall: I can see using this board for a long time, if it were lost I would definitely replace it. What I like most is the sound quality, the least is the action of the keys, some sounds you need to press fairly hard to get the volume I want,gettin used to it though.

When you call, mention priority code 1737-WZ63. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976