When you call, mention priority code 16KF-P371
  • Mon, Tue, Wed 8AM - 10PM (EST)
  • Thur Closed
  • Fri 8AM - 10PM (EST)

Rating and Reviews: Roland Juno Gig Bag

Take your JUNO model anywhere with this protective carrying case, custom-fit for the Roland JUNO series.

"Lightweight, great value" submitted November 8, 2011

Music Style: 80's keys
Feature: Tha bag fits the keyboard snugly, but has a backpack feature I probably will never use. Nice handy zipper pocket as well. Quality: A little too flexible and thin on the padding for my taste, but its exactly what I was looking for; lightweight, durable, flat and stackable unlike the last bag I had. The Wow Factor: I has a nifty Juno logo on it. Overall: Its an inexpensive keyboard bag- what can I say? You get what you pay for. It works for me; I didn't want a case that weighed 4 times what the keyboard does,nor cost half of what the keyboard did, that would have been severe overkill.

"Very nice Gig bag for a Juno" submitted August 16, 2012

By Luis Del Angel in La Jolla, CA
Overall
Musical Background: Been playing Guitar, Bass for 25years for fun, starting to play Keyboards
Music Style: Rock mostly
Overall: I got this a couple of weeks ago for my JUNO-G, it fits it very snugly, is a bit hard to get the keyboard in, but once is in, everything is great... outside pocket fits all you need to transport with your Juno... I bring it back and forth from our Practice Room in my car, it has enough padding for moderate protection and the handles are good for car to room... longer hauls would require the BackPack like straps... all and all I am happy with it, fits my needs... transporting your Juno for a road trip in a cargo van or so... different story... I would use a hard case... - I have not required Mfr support - This item does not sound

Roland Juno Gig Bag Customer Review submitted July 17, 2010

Overall
Musical Background: Musician
Music Style: Classic Rock
Sound: Finally! They say 3 is the charmer. This is my third attempt at getting a case that perfectly fits my Juno-G. The first two were throwing good money after bad.... This one fits !

"ITS ABOUT TIME!!!!!....." submitted March 2, 2010

By a customer from live.com
Overall
Musical Background: I do it all...
Music Style: Christian
Feature: FINALLY ROLAND MADE A CASE FOR THE JUNO-G AND D!!!!! Looks like a keyboard case. Has a pouch for cables... Ease of Use: Its a keyboard case...nothin to it. Quality: Looks like a quality Roland product. Hope it is... Value: $60 bucks???!!! Yea! Its worth it!!! I paid around $120 for a Gator case for my Juno-G. Except mine has wheels and 2 pockets. The Wow Factor: I'd rather have this one than my Gator. A good and proud way to show off your Juno! Overall: Roland shoulda made a case for this series loooooooooooooooooong time ago!!!!!

When you call, mention priority code 16KF-P371. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976