When you call, mention priority code 143Z-ZQY5

Rating and Reviews: Roland INTEGRA-7 Module

Plug in a MIDI controller to Roland's INTEGRA-7 rackmount module to play 6,000+ expressive pianos, strings, synths, drums and more, with 5.1 surround output.

"Roland Integra -7" submitted December 17, 2013

By Ivor Giles in Newark, NJ
Musical Background: Beat maker/ hiphop & reggae Dj... Also was Akon's Dj
Music Style: Hip Hop, Reggae
Overall: I own a JV-1010, XV-5080, Motif Rack, Proteus 2000, EMU Mophatt, EMU Virtuoso and a Korg O5rw sound module. The Integra-7 blows all of them out the box... I am amazed of the quality of sounds...Well worth every penny spent.

"Roland Integra-7 - Highest quality hardware synth" submitted June 25, 2014

By Charles Bunker in Clearwater, FL
Overall
Musical Background: I've been doing computer sequenced music since the mid 80's at home for a hobby.
Music Style: I like Christian, Madrigals, Classical, Madonna, Cranberries, Paul Simon, Madonna, and pick up a lot of free MIDI files from the
Overall: I bought the Roland Integra-7 because I have owned and used a long line of Roland Sound Canvases that I have enjoyed and used in my sequenced music making. I particularly like the GM2 sound set and its variations because of the high quality of the sounds in this unit. Once you learn the use of the master dial on the front panel, you'll be able to navigate every tone and every setting. As advertised, the sound quality is excellent. The tone selection is fabulous, and with over 6000 sounds to choose from, you'll enjoy the value of the tone selector function. I love the front panel. I've never seen one simpler or easier to navigate. I use the Integra-7 as my go-to tone generator because I don't have room for gigabytes of sampled sounds, or processor power to manage them. Everything I could ever need is here in one device. The MIDI over USB drivers are well done and I've had no trouble using it at all. You have NEVER seen a better user's manual. This is a best buy. I bought a blem unit and it shows no damage of any kind, it looks like a new unit and I saved quire a few bucks. I rate this item five stars in all categories. The sounds are excellent. The advertising literature only scratch the surface.

When you call, mention priority code 143Z-ZQY5. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976