When you call, mention priority code 16XY-CVTD

Rating and Reviews: Boss FS-6 Footswitch

"Get a latching and unlatching-style footswitch in one convenient unit. Each footswitch can either be assigned latching or momentary-type operation.

"A Must Have" submitted October 13, 2009

By a customer from live.com
Musical Background: Professional Musician/Recording Engineer
Music Style: Heavy Metal
Sound: It doesn't really make a sound, except for the buttons engaging. But I gave it a 10 as it really makes a difference in the sound of the device you are connected to, and it has quiet engaging buttons. Feature: Can be set-up to change an infinitve array of operations and can also be chained with other Boss FS foot switches and effects. I really like the fact there is no AC power connection. A simple 9-volt battery is all you need. No extra wiring to trip over, or cause electrical interference in your music. One 1/4" TRS cable is all you need to operate both buttons A and B. Ease of Use: Once programmed, push the buttons and rock out. Quality: Metal chassis, thick non slip rubber bottom. Stage, studio or sidewalk ready. Value: Well worth the money. I have had a blast changing the different features on this pedal. It's like having a drummer and bass player at your feet once programmed. Excellent for solo jamming by yourself. Being battery poweredit goes anywhere, even for sidewalk or beach jams. Manufacturer Support: Probably won't need it. Between zZounds and Boss it has to be good. The Wow Factor: Matches my Boss drum machine perfect. Looks good sitting next to it. Overall: I love it. I'm going to buy another FS-6 to chain with this one, and an extra one to keep in my cable road box just for a backup. I wish I would have bought one when I bought my drum machine. EXCELLENT!

"The best footswitch EVER." submitted April 6, 2006

By a customer from edington.com
Musical Background: Dilettante
Music Style: Acid Jazz
Sound: It does not produce sound. Which is good. Feature: DOWNSIDES: No OFF switch, no place for an AC power adapter. It *requires* batteries, and MUST be unplugged in order to turn it off, or you will drain the battery, which is a pain. I hate plugging and unplugging stuff every time I go to play. Other than that, this switch is friggin' AWESOME. It can function as two FS-5U's, two FS-5L's, or any combination thereof, and the polarity can be set for each switch independently (i.e. do you want momentary to be ON or OFF?) Also, you can use a standard insert cable, instead of two separate cables, so that you can be using both footswitches, but have only one cable extending from the unit. Neat! You can still use two normal cables if you don't have an insert cable. Or if the unit you're connecting to already has a TRS dual-jack connector, then you just need a TRS-to-TRS cable, not an insert cable. Very neat and cool! I have found that the function of a LOT of FX/accessories are maximized when you have two (or more!) footswitches (think of all those FX and amp modelers where you "switch banks" -- with one footswitch you have to cycle UP through all the banks, but with TWO footswitches, you can cycle UP or DOWN!) Very seldom do you need only one footswitch. So why not save yourself some time and hassle and just get this one? It's well worth it. You won't regret it, even if you're SURE that you only need one footswitch! Oh, and it has nifty interlocking rails on each side, so that if you buy more than one FS-6, you can lock them together to function as one unit. Or probably you could mate them with the FS-5's too, I'm not sure. This footswitch will save you the hassle of worrying whether you're buying the right "latching" or "unlatching" footswitch -- it can do it all, as the job requires. Ease of Use: Exceedingly intuitive to learn and use. Quality: It's a BOSS pedal. Couldn't be more reliable. Metal case. Value: Wish it had a better price point. But it was SO WORTH IT, I couldn't be happier with my purchase. I'm constantly using it, and moving it around to various other devices that require footswitches. I'm thinking I should buy more of them! Manufacturer Support: You will never need it. The Wow Factor: Very solid and sexy in a BOSS footswitch kind of way. Overall: I would replace it in a heartbeat if I lost it. Like I say, I should own several of these. So should you.
30 of 33 people (90.91%) found this review helpful. Did you?

"fs-6 footswitch" submitted March 9, 2014

By alan lyons in whitman, MA
Overall
Musical Background: guitar key board jam at home
Music Style: rock country blues
Overall: This is a very well built switch the buttons are smooth and quiet.

"Great Addition" submitted April 18, 2014

By John M in Clearfield, PA
Musical Background: Been playing over 40 years. Play guitar, fiddle, piano
Music Style: Play all styles
Overall: The Boss FS-6 footswitch is not only a great addition to the Boss-RC-3 loop but it is almost a must if you are doing live gigs with it.

"Very expensive for a footswitch." submitted November 20, 2011

Musical Background: over 50 yrs. Guitar and bass
Music Style: swing jazz, celtic
Overall: The switch runs on 9V batteries which it eats for lunch. The pedals are harder to press than they should be. It doesn't always connect when you press the pedal down. That makes it difficult to use. I use it as on my looper. I have to look at the amp to see if it engaged. The estimated battery life is 100 hrs. If you leave it plugged in it's on. There is no provision for an external power supply.

When you call, mention priority code 16XY-CVTD. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976