When you call, mention priority code 15Z9-QZBH

Rating and Reviews: Roland FP7F Piano

Roland's SuperNATURAL Piano engine and Ivory Feel keyboard with Escapement deliver the sound and feel of a real piano -- minus the weight and tuning costs.

Overall

"Good Super Natural Piano Tone,Good Piano Touch." submitted April 1, 2011

By a customer from ymail.com
Overall
Sound: By itself sounds good, I have to find the way to give the same sound when it pass thru the mixer, if you are looking for just piano tone, this one is the correct, super natural piano tone is awesome! Feature: The main features of this piano is just that, Piano, it has just few, comparing it against a synthesizer, I’d rather it has more brass options instead of jazz scat and male and female aahs, I don’t like the bass and guitar tones a lot, as I said above if You are interested just in piano tone this one is right, very good piano tone and very good touch response, I compared the keys at a local music store and I liked more than Yamaha graded hammer action standard (MM8)and I dare to say that I found better action than the Motif G8 (at least for me personal preference) these keys aren’t the same as the RD 700 NX this are PHA III-S. This piano is heavy, sturdy and looks great! Ease of Use: If you are used to operate keyboards, you don’t even have to read the manual. Quality: It´s a Roland. Value: Is expensive, but it worth, I’m thinking about to get the Roland KSC44 Stand , RPU-3 triple-pedal unit and a case with wheels, (because is heavy), that means another $700.00 may be with that money I would have bought the RD 700 NX, but it doesn’t matter I’m happy with this! Manufacturer Support: I have not used it yet. The Wow Factor: Looks great! Overall: I liked a lot; I’m not regret of buying it! I was considering The Yamaha P-155 or the Kawai MP6 but I chose this one!
50 of 56 people (89.29%) found this review helpful. Did you?

When you call, mention priority code 15Z9-QZBH. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976