When you call, mention priority code 202-9LGG

Rating and Reviews: Roland CM-30 Cube

Hear yourself on stage! This powerful, portable Roland Cube amp gives you 3 input channels: 1 XLR mic/line, 2 stereo line ins, and 2 aux stereo ins.

"Fabulous at any price" submitted January 14, 2008

By a customer from bellsouth.net
Musical Background: Minister of Music at church
Music Style: Wide variety
Sound: Our church owns 2 of the "other brand" mike stand monitors. They cost over $300 each and the sound is what you'd expect from a 4" speaker with no tweeter - all honky midrange. The CM30 easily beats the sound, has some bass and a nice clean treble, and cost so much less. The sound is so good that I'm ordering more for our mic stand monitors and the more expensive ones will be used for less critical applications. We use a CM30 on our video projector cart and it has easily covered some very large rooms. Feature: It doesn't have phantom power, so you'll need a dynamic mic and not a condensor (I don't know of any that do. Our $300 plus mic stand monitors don't have phantom and neither do our EV and Mackie powered speakers in the $700 range). Numerous inputs are available so you won't have to run for adaptors all the time. Ease of Use: Plug it in. Turn it on. Voila! Quality: This thing is quality throughout. No cheap, scrathy knobs. Hard grille protecting speakers. Rubber corners. Value: Would trade our $300 plus speakers for these if I could. Manufacturer Support: The best support is the one you never need. We own 3 Roland keyboard amps and we've never called about "how to" or "fix this" or whatever. It's easy to use and none have given a second of trouble. Overall: I wondered why someone couldn't make a decent sounding portable speaker. Now Roland has filled a niche that was desperately needed.

"Amazing sound box!" submitted November 7, 2007

Musical Background: Active Musician, keyboard player
Music Style: Rock, Pop, Latin, Alternative
Sound: This monitor is amazing. You have a whole range of sounds, from low notes from really high without any distortion. It's really nice Ease of Use: Using this monitor is really simple. Just connect the cable, adjust the volume, if you prefer, edit your Low and Hi frequencies and that's all you need. Really simple and great sound Quality: You can use it on the floor on a stand... even on a table or chair. Its rubber tabs make it really steady on any surfacr Value: Really it's worth every penny The Wow Factor: Its size and sound really makes it really "sexy". It really makes difficult to perform wihtout it Overall: For monitoring pursposes, I would not change this cube for any other. Its size, sound and how comfortable it is makes it the perfect complement for my gear.

"NEED AN COFFEE HOUSE ACOUSTIC AMP???" submitted May 20, 2015

By a customer from verizon.net
Musical Background: Play professionally
Music Style: Acoustic.
Overall: This is one of the best $200 I have spent on equipment. I have used it at parties, and small dinner house, coffee house gigs. Acoustic guitar and vocals. With channels to spare. It wont blow the room away but it is perfect sound quality of what you plug into it. I have a vocal processor that has vocal effects and some guitar effects. I weighs nothing to carry to a gig. I just put it on a chair next to me. Other than what I use it for it has countless uses. Read the reviews and order one.

"A lot of punch in a small package!" submitted January 12, 2006

Musical Background: active amatuer musician
Music Style: jazz
Sound: Play with Band in a Box. Jazz. Great drums, piano. Bass a little weak but that would be expected. Feature: You can hook up anything to this. Lots of selections. Can put on a mic stand. Built in handle. Quality: Very sturdy. Well made. Value: Good buy/value. Manufacturer Support: Never had to contact support. The Wow Factor: Boxy, but I don't care. Overall: I am always looking for something better. But this is a good start.

"I LOVED THIS SPEAKER." submitted September 20, 2008

By a customer from aim.com
Music Style: country
Sound: I was going to pay $500 on a really good speaker , but at the music store they let us test it and I like the roland alot better. Feature: Everything was great. Ease of Use: Everything was made easy and was labeled so you know what to do. Quality: This speaker is built really tough. Value: I would think a speaker this good would cost 5X more. Manufacturer Support: I never needed the support because the product was amazing. The Wow Factor: It doesn't look that great but the sound only matters when your singing. Overall: It was terrific.

"Great sound from a small package." submitted July 5, 2010

By a customer from telus.net
Music Style: Small group combo
Sound: Sound is crisp and resonant. Feature: A clip indicator would be nice. Ease of Use: Everything works once you spend a while with the product and the manual. There are lots of possibilities for cable connections. Stereo signal can be fed into one speaker and played either through one speaker (both channels at a time), or through two CM-30 speakers connected via a 1/4" patch cable. In that case, one speaker will play the left and the other the right channel. There is a port for a dynamic microphone, 1/8" port for stereo connection, RCA ports for stereo. Three channels with separate level controls, two eq. regulators, master level and headphone level. Quality: No complaints about the quality. Value: Yes it is worth the price. Manufacturer Support: No experience. The Wow Factor: Very compact and practical, excellent sound. Overall: Compared to Roland KC series piano speakers, the CM-30 obviously have less bass output. However, sound and portability are excellent (compare the weight!). For smaller venues CM-30 should be just enough, perhaps used as a pair.

"Ron Barlow" submitted August 28, 2012

By Ron Barlow in Oklahoma City, OK
Overall
Musical Background: guitar, bass guitar and a little keyboard
Music Style: Blue, Rock and Christian
Overall: I am very pleased with my purchase.

"Small in Stature But Large in Sound" submitted May 21, 2015

By John Persichilli in Flagstaff, AZ
Overall
Musical Background: I've been playing my bass guitar for only a year and it's just my personal use.
Overall: I was a bit surprised by the rather small size of this monitor but it will fulfill my needs. It has a variety of sockets for more than one connection. Great for practice and small venues.

"A good keyboard monitor - but you have to set it up right!" submitted January 18, 2009

By a customer from cox.net
Music Style: Popular
Sound: Obviously, the sound is the primary consideration. Well, several months ago I bought a Yamaha NP-30 keyboard. It sounds great through the stereo headphones but the built in speakers are a joke, especially in the low end. So I bought the CM30, but when I mushed the two stereo channels together through its mono speaker -- yuk! And it sounded just as bad when I squeezed it through a Behringer KT108 mono keyboard amp. Now as a music hobbyist I am new at this type of equipment, but it finally dawned on me that maybe I should, duh, try doing it in stereo, running a mono patch cable from one of the stereo out channels on the CM30 to the keyboard amp. Well, let there be light. And the nice thing about the Behringer (60.00 + shipping) is that it has an 8" woofer. So where the CM30 seemed slightly thin in the low end, the Behringer complements it nicely to produce a richer sound. I am definitely a happy camper. Ease of Use: If for now other reason than to avoid a bad rap from keyboardists who don't know what they're doing, perhaps a special instruction somewhere in the manual would be appropriate -- something like: STEREO IN? - THEN, STEREO OUT! Quality: Built like a tank. Value: Good buy for me. Manufacturer Support: No experience here. Overall: Completely satisfied for now. Perhaps later would be interested in upgrading to an even better sound.

"Amp" submitted March 12, 2005

By a customer from townisp.com
Overall
Musical Background: Active musician, Community Theater, Bands, Chamber Music, Chorus, Solo
Music Style: Classical, Broadway, Rock, Jazz
Sound: Has good sound, easy to use - I use w/ a Korg. Good range and power Feature: Good connectivity, easy to change EQ's in front where you need them, not on top. Sits on a Mike Stand for right ear level Quality: Well made case, easy to carry handle. Very portable vs a larger amp. Value: Small money for good sound vs larger amps. Manufacturer Support: Roland - what can I say...... The Wow Factor: Because of the size, portability and overall function... it's an excellent addition to my rig.

"you won't be disappointed...." submitted May 30, 2006

Music Style: jazz
Sound: The sound is unbelievable for its size Ease of Use: Very light, like the mixer it contains Quality: feels very solid Value: this is a must-have in your arsenal The Wow Factor: it gets noticed alot by other musicians because of its portability Overall: if it were lost, i'd replace it with the same thing

Roland CM-30 Cube Customer Review submitted September 24, 2007

Overall
Sound: I just bought the Cm-30 for a gig and was really surprised at the great sound from the small package. It was the first time I can remember actually hearing myself when I play a B3 or background pad. Floor monitors just can't cut through the stage sound on these types of instruments, but the little guy lifted up to chest height on a mic stand was potent! I had to turn down a few clicks, amazing! Feature: Everything you need including the XLR for a ready made PA in a pinch. I'll try my Shure condensor mic with a pre-amp this weekend, just for the fun of it. Not expecting a great sound but I'm thinking I'll be surprised again. Ease of Use: Didn't even have time to try it before going on stage. Took two minutes to hook up and dial in, then just great sound! Quality: Seems to be very well made and sturdy. The rubber feet make for a good steady foot print when on the ground. Value: Fair price for this much product. Manufacturer Support: Great Roland support The Wow Factor: Everyone was jealous of my own monitor! I didn't need to woory about the sound technician "taking care of me" with my monitor. . . I was my own tech!! I'll never be on stage without this monitor again!! Overall: Very satisfied. Would buy again in a heartbeat. It's very rare to be this happy with an electronic piece right out of the box, but this one shines!
21 of 22 people (95.45%) found this review helpful. Did you?

When you call, mention priority code 202-9LGG. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976