When you call, mention priority code 14JQ-GZ49

Rating and Reviews: Roland CB100 Cube

100W. 8 COSM Amp Models. 5 digital effects. 4-band EQ. Compressor.

"I'm impressed with Roland's Cube-100 Bass Amp" submitted January 13, 2008

Music Style: Classic Rock, Rock, R&B, Top 40
Sound: The amp is quiet, first of all, and the sound is phenomenal. I still can't believe that all of that sound comes out of this little package. Feature: These features are just really amazing. The cabinet modeling, the effects, T-Wah, delay, reverb, flange . . . I can really just get rid of my digitech pedal. A bass player will never use all of those effects. This amp provides you with just what you need to deveop the sound you want. Ease of Use: It would be nice if the pedals came along with it, but you can't ask for too much at this price. However, when you have it on a stand, it tilts it back and places the controls out of view and reach. Other than that, I have no complaints. It's easy to use without even using the manual. And, did I mention that it sounds great? Quality: It is well built and gig worthy. I bought it thesame day of a gig. I was skeptical that it would stand up to two screaming guitarists and a drummer with a massive kit. So, I took my Kustom Groove 1400 and my Heavey, I mean Peavey 15" cabinet, just in case. It stayed in the trailer all night. The Cube 100 held it's own in providing stage sound and I got nothing but compliments on the sound out front because of the XLR Direct Out to the board. Value: This is the best money I have ever spent. As any musician knows, a LOT of money is spent as the years roll on and many times we want that money back and a bonus. I feel like I stole this item at this price. It's great! Manufacturer Support: Haven't had to contact them. The Wow Factor: It's well built and good looking as well. To girls, it's "cute". But, it also serves as a great conversation piece when people can't figure out where the bass amp is . . . it's smaller than the guitarists amps, but has a breat big bass amp sound. Overall: I may buy a 2X10 cabinet or something - but we will see. I was impressed from day one and that hasn't changed.

"Compact but powerfull" submitted March 25, 2008

Overall
Musical Background: Nothing more then a 15-year old hobbyist from the Netherlands. (that's why my english is so bad)
Music Style: Rock, Funk, Hardrock.
Sound: It has a great Sound quality, never gives me a cracking sound. It can almost cause earthquakes. Feature: It doesn't have a a graet number of features but it's more than anough for me. Quality: Great quality. Mine is like ten years old (the speaker was replaced like a year ago). But it sounds better then most new amps i've tried. Value: Goot price for such a compact but still powerfull amp. But I got it fprt only 60 euros. Manufacturer Support: I got it second hand. The Wow Factor: It's not so big, that's wat makes it a bit less attractive. But almost everyone who tries it wil like it.

"One of the best amps you'll ever use!" submitted October 14, 2007

Musical Background: Active Musician/Hobbyist
Music Style: Classic Rock, Metal,
Sound: The sound on this amp is great. It can make an awful sounding bass sound magnificent. It sounds exactly the way I want it to sound. All of the amp models sound great. Feature: All of the features on this amp are useful. The COSM amp modelers are my favorite feature. I like being able to change the amp type. Ease of Use: There isn't anything that is too complicated on this amp. It will pretty much adjust to any sound you're looking for. It works great with recording and external speakers. Quality: It is very durable. It is gig worthy. Value: It is definitely worth the price. Manufacturer Support: Never had to talk to them. It's been working great since I got it. The Wow Factor: It looks very cool. I like the all black hardware and the steel grate speaker cover. Overall: I'm going to keep this until it fails. I will get a bass cabinet to connect to it and some more effects.
10 of 12 people (83.33%) found this review helpful. Did you?

"I don't own this product but I use it daily at my high school for practices and performances" submitted March 7, 2012

By Jefferson D in Mundelein, IL
Overall
Musical Background: I perform in the top bands at my high school and specialize in trumpet, bass guitar, and upright bass. I also play guitar.
Music Style: Concert band, classical, rock, grunge metal, Christian, pop, funk, fusion, jazz.
Overall: The build quality of this amp is great. I own a Roland Cube 30x guitar amp and it's also held up well, so I can immediately say Roland is an expensive but great company to buy from. With 100 watts, it's certainly loud enough to fill up an audience with immense bass power but isn't going to blow the roof off. This is good for a medium sized rock performance in an auditorium or a gym but not a real full-sized gig. The effects are great and work very well. It sounds great when I play the upright bass and my electric bass through it. For those of you wondering how well it handles low frequencies, I turned the volume more than halfway up and rattled an empty gym with my low B on my five string bass and there was no distorted sound at all. It just belted it right out. Great sound quality and build quality, and loud enough to really fill up a performance setting.

"Eat more cabbage" submitted September 14, 2007

By a customer from yahoo.co.uk
Overall
Musical Background: Active musician playing in rock band and worship group
Music Style: rock / worship
Sound: Easily the best sounding practice amp I tried. I use a Ashdown MAG 300 for gigs and practice with the cube at work with a full rock band no probs. To be honest I really miss the CUBE sounds on Feature: Excellent range of sound and effects. I line out would have been better but headphone socket works well. Ease of Use: Anyone who knocks this cube isn't a bass player. You just want to keep banging away through it. And of course its portable! Quality: bullet proof. Value: Expensive but worth it. Manufacturer Support: Never needed them The Wow Factor: Well I thinks its a combo designed for bass players that love their craft. Overall: I would sorely miss this little cube, infact I would happily play as 12XCUBE stack at a gig! Never tried the 100W but I expect its as good but louder.
11 of 16 people (68.75%) found this review helpful. Did you?

Roland CB100 Cube Customer Review submitted May 17, 2010

By a customer from HOTMAIL.COM
Musical Background: Active Musician AT CHURCH
Music Style: GOSPEL
Sound: I HAVE FIVE BASS AMPS AND HAVE ALWAYS BEEN A FENDER MAN,BUT THIS LITTLE ROLAND HAS GOT IT ALL...SOUND,,,BUILT GREAT LIKE A TANK,LIGHT WEIGHT,EASY TO CARRY,AND GREAT LOOKS.....BJ.

"what a bunch of crap!" submitted June 26, 2006

By a customer from scarlet.be
Overall
Musical Background: hobbyist , roadie, theathertech.
Music Style: from jazz to blues to roch
Sound: effects are crap. Delay en reverb ok if just sparingly. Ampmodels suck. Only the super clean and ampeg are ok. Speakers farts like hell when gain and master are turned above 9'o' clock and meanwhile internal parts tremble like crazy and override your sound. Tone controls are ok but that's about it. Together with cube 30 the worst things i ever owned.The cube 100 and 30 are only useble for low level bedroompractice and there it stops but at their price, you will find a much better amp in a peavey minx 110, a crate,... For the money you can buy for instance an ashdown mag300-115 witch is about the best amp i ever had. Keep in mind i even had an ebs hd350 with 2 neo 112's ans soundwise it didn't even come close to the ashdown witch is about 1/5 of the price. I use a fender precision with seymour-duncan spb3 quarter pounds. Feature: useless effects expect reverb and delay if used sparingly. Ampmodels suck exept 1 or 2. Conectivity is a big plus Ease of Use: bugger, bugger, bugger Quality: fartsz and trembles like hell if turned over 9'o'clock. Value: wouldn't even consider it again if offered for free. Manufacturer Support: Never dealth with because i sold them both after a few weeks. So dissapointing! The Wow Factor: never again. Plain ugly to! Overall: Cube 100 & 30 bass are incredible crap. Exactly the opposite of treir guitar opponents cube 15, 30 , 60 and even microcube. These are all great amps for the price.

When you call, mention priority code 14JQ-GZ49. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976