When you call, mention priority code 201-N1VV

Rating and Reviews: Roland A-300PRO Keyboard

Make your software synths sing with this USB MIDI controller's 32 aftertouch-sensitive keys, and knobs and sliders that map to the bundled Cakewalk software.

"Awesome" submitted September 9, 2016

By a customer from netscape.com
Musical Background: I have created and recorded music for 15 years
Overall: I bought this to replace my m-audio midi controller for Sonar Platinum. I was a little concerned because it was kind of old (made a few years ago, which can be decades in the technology field ) but it worked great. Once I got the drivers all set for Windows 10, I picked a template and ACT learned the rest. I can control pretty much everything in sonar from the ProChannel, effects, VST instruments, channel faders, pan, etc. The keys feel weighted not cheap and the pads are my new go to for drum programming. If you own Sonar I would give this board a chance. I can't leave without mentioning zZounds' awesome super fast deliver as always. Great product from a great supplier (zZounds). 1 star for sound because it does not make sound and 1 star for support because I did not contact them. I did not have a need.

"Just Arrived" submitted October 16, 2015

By Jason S in Coeur d Alene, ID
Overall
Musical Background: Composer, mixing, arranging, recording.
Music Style: Electronic (Trance), and Orchastral/Classical inspired "New Age" (think, Yanni, or Two Steps from Hell)
Overall: I've been holding off on getting a Midi Controller for some time now. I have several high end workstations and synths that I love - but as my music making migrated more and more into the computer world, the functions and sounds were used less and less until, they weren't used at all. But the controls on the powerhouses didn't control the DAWs functions I mostly used. Currently using Sonar X3 on the PC, and Logic Pro on OS X, I decided to get this lil guy for the Sonar (but works fine in both) After a little figuring out and programming, I can say this thing will save me so much more time, and greatly improve my inspiration and workflow, which it already has. The buttons feel easy to press, but quick to respond. Most importantly for me, the keyboard action is great! I dreaded moving away from my beloved XS6 because of the great action, but this thing made it a smooth transition. I very much recommend this product for anyone using Sonar, or any DAW really. --Now, if it only had a few more buttons for more things to program, but that's just me being greedy :) --

When you call, mention priority code 201-N1VV. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976