When you call, mention priority code 14NF-HMVK

Rating and Reviews: Rolls PM351 Monitor

An ideal choice for any novice, the PM351 makes delving into the world of monitoring affordable and easy with a basic three line-in interface.

"Great Value with great features." submitted January 4, 2011

Overall
Sound: I have had two of these. They are excellent for on stage tweaking of your instrument and/or mic without relying on the sound tech. There is some hiss from the mix line but that may be from our system. For the money it does quite a bit more than a simple line out from the mix feed. I would not want to be without it. Feature: Line in from instrument, mic, & mix, with individual level adjustment. Ease of Use: Very simple. Quality: I replaced one after several years of use...I would replace it again if necessary. Value: I haven't found anything else that does as much for near the price. Overall: I would definitely replace it.

"I own it and use it. 40 years of guitar playing as a semi-pro. Tons of stage time. 70's rock-country and blues. I have and have" submitted July 20, 2011

Music Style: Rock, Blues, Country, Jazz
Sound: I used it on a live bandstand setting. Mostly as a more me so I can hear my guitar over the drums and vocals. Worked well and the sound was great. I do suggest buying a quality set of ear buds and long headphone extension cable. A quality product at a fair price. ZZounds had it shipped to me free in about 3 days. What more can I ask? Good service and great product. Hats off to ZZounds and staff. Thanks.

"Excellent for CHEAP drum in ear monitor system" submitted January 29, 2013

By Dennis G
Musical Background: 20+ years drumming and pro audio support
Overall: I use mine weekly for gigging as a drum in ear monitor paired with a set of Shure 215 in ear headphones. BEST piece of equipment I own!!! I also run our tracks thru the PM351 and only feed the front of house the right track without the click, I can adjust my vocal mic, monitor feed, and track levels all while sitting on my throne!! LOVe IT!!

"Excellent cost-effective in-ear monitoring solution, but BEWARE of useless mounting bracket" submitted June 12, 2011

By a customer from interbaun.com
Musical Background: Pro Musician / Studio Owner
Music Style: Pop/Rock, Country, Musical Theatre, Choral
Sound: Good sound, reasonable noise floor, good control of up to 3 sources. Very happy with the 351 modules, but don't know if I'll keep them because of the incredibly silly mounting brackets. Feature: The stand clip is among the WORST accessories I have ever used. The mounting bend is too small to fit any standard mic stand (eg. K&M, Atlas) so you have to raise the stand to get a smaller diameter pipe for the clip to even go on. The thumb screw is a cheap piece of flattened steel (as opposed to a finished plastic knob that you would see on a K&M mic boom) and the screw is ~1/2 too long for its intended use. 1 of my 6 units failed to include the proper screws. At $20 each for a stamped piece of steel I expected something similar to K&M mic stand quality and this is a poorly designed piece of kit that does not work for its intended purpose. A few small adjustments (fits a stand main tube, decent thumb screw of proper length) and it would be perfect, but someone in Rolls R&D really dropped the ball on this one. Ease of Use: The module is simple to set up and use, and using a PM16 power module makes separate A/C power unnecessary. However, using splitters on the 16 is a bit silly. It would cost very little more to put 8 TRS outputs (instead of 4) and have a more reliable system. Quality: Excellent module and inferior/expensive mounting bracket Value: Great value for the module, poor value for the bracket Manufacturer Support: Have sent a complaint e-mail about the brackets but have not heard back yet. The Wow Factor: Great module, ridiculous bracket. Reasonably inexpensive way to go to in-ear system with 'More Of Me' capability Overall: Unless a new mounting bracket is forthcoming, I may return the lot.

"Solves the self monitor puzzle." submitted July 10, 2011

By a customer from cox.net
Musical Background: Church worship team
Music Style: light rock
Sound: The first time I used it, it was plug and play! Plugged in my guitar, stuck a ear bud in, plugged in to the snake and set my level in my ear bud. Done. No constant discussion with the sound man to get the monitor levels correct. Nice! Sound was clear and true. Ease of Use: Simple to use and does it well. Controls have a simple schematic where it is easily seen. Quality: Made to last, made in the USA. Value: Worth every penny. The Wow Factor: Clever design for monitoring yourself in a group. Overall: I did allot of research to find what would work for me. After seeing a U-Tube review I was sold. I would love to see Rolls add a wireless ear bud.

When you call, mention priority code 14NF-HMVK. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976