When you call, mention priority code 20L-P2ZT

Rating and Reviews: Remo WeatherKing Head

The WeatherKing head from Remo helps to dampen overtones and tinny resonance to produce a deeper, more "growly" tone than the average drumhead.

"REMO HEADS ROCK!" submitted June 18, 2006

Overall
Sound: These heads sound amazing. They can be tuned high, but still sound great tuned low. Feature: What features do drum heads have? Ease of Use: Very easy to tune, and they don't go out of tune as quickly as some "other" drum heads. Quality: There were no marks when I got them. They are very dependable drum heads. I don't even bother to have a set of backup heads because these badboys can take the abuse. Value: You really get what you pay for, and these drum heads are worth every penny. Manufacturer Support: I didn't need any support. These heads rock. The Wow Factor: I don't think drum heads really have sex appeal, but they sure sound great. And the rainbow effect on them is amazing if the light hits it just right. Overall: I will probably use these heads until they are in pretty bad shape, which could be a long time. They can handle abuse. I might try the coated tom heads just once to see how they sound and then decide if I want to go back to the REMO pinstripes. But for now, these heads are doing there job and get a big A+.

"Good damped drum sound" submitted April 4, 2015

By Vicki p in ponchatoula, LA
Musical Background: amateur drummer
Music Style: Rock, hard rock, oldies
Overall: Just purchased a new pdp 7 piece maple drum set about a month ago, even though the stock Remo 1ply drum heads sound really good to me, lots of overtones, I'm replacing the heads with the Remo pin stripe heads they cut back on some of the long overtones.also I can't say this enough Zz sound isthe best place to buy from super fast shipping, FRIENDLY staff great pricing.

"This drumhead is killer-diller" submitted November 18, 2007

By a customer from earthlink.net
Overall
Music Style: Rock, Hard Rock, Metal, Heavy Metal, Blues, Jazz, Trance.
Sound: What can I say. The punch is intense. When you hit the drum, it hits back in your chest. The deep thud is incredible, while it still attains its resonance. Quality: High Quality. I've been beating them hard for about 3 months and have not had a single dent. Value: Great value. Cheap and great sounding. The Wow Factor: The pinstripe is sexy. Looks sexy. Sounds sexy. Makes me want to move when I'm playing on 'em.

"Beat on these 'till you be all wore out!" submitted June 9, 2004

By a customer from rebar,com
Overall
Music Style: If only Led Zep did'nt give up.
Sound: Phat! That's right, PHAT! Deep. Rich. I use ZeroRings to help control the amazing amount of rolloff these heads can produce. Feature: They're drum heads. What features? Quality: I've had mine on my kit for years. No, I won't say how many. Too many. But they hold true to tone and take the punishment. Value: Best heads I've used. Cost a tad more than some, but worth it. Manufacturer Support: No need for support, but Remo is still in the biz, so you figure. The Wow Factor: These heads are too coo on account of their rainbow/weird light reflection which is seen at certain angles. Overall: Like I said. These heads are durable. I should replace my snare head, but you guys don't have any batter heads for sale. Bad!

"OK, But Not As Good As I Expected.." submitted December 14, 2013

By Adam K in Port Jervis, NY
Musical Background: Drums and Guitar >10 years
Music Style: Everything
Overall: Honestly, after reading tons of reviews talking about how awesome these heads are, I went out and spent 40-some dollars on them. Regardless of how I tuned the batter and reso heads, I could not stop the awful sounding overtones. I could barely even hear the note. All I heard was metallic-like ringing. I needed big strips of moongel and/or Remo rings to cut down, which I'm not a fan of doing. Now I know what you might be thinking. "That's because you don't know what you're doing." But I do; I buy new heads every couple weeks, and I've been doing it for a while now. I did like the 16 tuned low, and the 12 wasn't too awful. The 10 just didn't cut it for me. I think the clear Vintage Emporers are the way to go if you're looking at clear Remo products.

"Warm Sounds From A Cool Drumhead." submitted February 2, 2011

Music Style: All types of music
Sound: This is a very warm sounding drumhead. On some drums you may need to use some Moongel or other muffling to dampen the overtones but it shouldn't be much of a problem at all. The drumheads sound even better in a recording setting and because of the drumheads wide tuning range it isn't hard to get the sound you want. Note: It might not be the best for Jazz. Feature: I guess the black ring around the edge of the drum is kinda cool. Ease of Use: Not hard to tune. No harder to change then any other drumhead. Quality: This drumhead will last a littel longer then most drumheads (especially 1-ply). Value: OK value but about the same as most drumheads. Manufacturer Support: Did not need any support. Overall: For now I'm satisfied with this product.

"Great Sound and very durable" submitted January 31, 2004

Overall
Sound: This skin is very durable and has a sweet deep sound - good for rock and metal. I hit my drums pretty hard and there is not a mark on the skins which shows they are strong.

When you call, mention priority code 20L-P2ZT. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976