When you call, mention priority code 1ZT-503H

Rating and Reviews: Radial TriMode Pedal

Give your amp 2 more tube-driven channels! With a real 12AX7 tube, this pedal offers true bypass, extensive EQ, a built-in FX loop and rhythm and lead modes.

"Best Distortion Pedal I have ever used" submitted March 12, 2009

Musical Background: Active Muscian
Music Style: Rock - Death Pop
Sound: 10 on sound because this thing is so versitile. I have used this for both bass and guitar. I initillaly bought it becase I was having a very hard time finding the right distortion pedal for bass. Because of how versitile this distortion pedal was I thought I would give it a shot, an expensive long shot but man did it pay off. This thing freaking has tone and if you have tone it will do nothing but add to it. Supposedly this thing is a combo of the tone bone classic and a mutation of the tone bone hot british. Feature: Input Check, True bypass check, two different distortion setings you can toggle check. The only thing I would change on this thing is that the eq on the pedal applies to both distortions. This can be fixed by running a Boss EQ on the insert channel on the pedal. The insert channel only applied to distortion 2 (red) Ease of Use: Took me quite some time to get the hang of this thing. Its a lot of pedal and you basically have to sit with it for some time to get the right sounds. Expect to rework your amp setting too. I suggest getting the best clean tone you can and then working the pedal. Quality: A freaking tank. This product has convinced me to only buy pedals of this quality from now on. All steel, buttons are sturdy. Makes Boss pedals seem like cheapy crap. Value: I have bought mutiple distortion pedals over the years. All of them except for this one are broken or sounded like so much crap they were not work buying in the first place. This was actually really worth it, especially for those using solid state amps that want that tube tone. Manufacturer Support: Have never needed it, but the pedal did come with a great how to fix the thing yourself manual. I am sure if needed I could fix this thing with what they provided. The whole thing in pretty simple on the inside The Wow Factor: I actually want another one so I can mod one just for guitar and one for bass. You can switch out the Plexi tubes with harder or softer tubes and create your own sound. The tone bone has me looking at other Radial products too... they make good pedals. Overall: Overall this thing was a way better buy than I expected. I have had it for a while and it has proven to be a core element in my writing now. As I said I want two, so of course I would buy another one if it broke. But the great thing is I probably wont have to unless it falls into a trash compactor, drop it off a building or you ran it over by a bus or something you can fix it yourself.

"good quality, not so good design" submitted November 12, 2005

Musical Background: guitar, vocals
Music Style: Emo, Post Harcore
Sound: using the same tube as hughes and kettner's "tubeman" sounding just very simila but the design of this tonebone just looks so old-fashioned and doesn't look so special like hughes and kettner, doesn't show the tube which can just easily put clear see-thru plastic on and u can evern charge more price on that Feature: product comes with adapter and a pedal which completes the set Quality: it sounds very good Value: the value fits the product Manufacturer Support: okay The Wow Factor: the design of this product isn't good just like not trying to tell the quality of it, the quality's pretty good, but then the design of the pedal doesn't make anyone to go and try it out Overall: overall give them 9 because of just the design minus by 1

When you call, mention priority code 1ZT-503H. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976