When you call, mention priority code 173R-75SL

For delivery by Dec. 24, order by 2 p.m. EST on Tuesday, Dec. 23 and select 1-day shipping.

Rating and Reviews: Radial Tonebone PZPRE

This acoustic preamp is made to enhance the sound of any acoustic instrument from guitar to cello, while maintaining the natural tone of your instrument.

"The one to have" submitted August 18, 2011

By a customer from tele2.se
Overall
Musical Background: sound engineer/semi pro musician
Music Style: folk, country, rock
Sound: Very open sound, the pre eq signal to the mixer gets very positive responses from sound engineers. I use the filters to tame the excess mid on my Taylor. I now have it to the point where I am no longer in a hurry to do the ES upgrade. Feature: The combination of excellent DI options plus eq filters is great. I have recently started exploiting the boost function more as I tend to play a lot of acoustic solos in the different bands I play in. The one gripe I have is that the eq applies to both channels, which means one has to tweak a little if different instruments have different needs, but to be honest this is a minor gripe. Ease of Use: Well I'm a sound engineer in my day job so knobs and switches aren't a problem for me, I pretty much know what it going on without reading the manual, but the manual is very easy to follow, simple without being patronising! Quality: This thing is built to military specs, and it feels like it would still work if you dropped it from the roof! I use it on the road and so far it has suffered no ill effects. Manufacturer Support: To be fair, we deal with the swedish agent for Radial, but they're great! The Wow Factor: Can only write 10 on the "I want it" option as that was what happened! Overall: I would definitely get this again if I had to. In fact, if and when we install a pickup in my wife's OM23 we may well get a passive pickup and connect it via another pz-pre.

Radial Tonebone PZPRE Customer Review submitted December 23, 2011

Overall
Sound: This thing sounds amazing. It's clean and clear and, it breathes. My acoustic sound is transparent, without being brittle. It's the best acoustic DI I've ever used. I've tried all the big and small brands DI/Preamp combos out there and this is by far the best. I've used it for multiple pickup system with great success. I have an L.R. Baggs I-Beam as well as a Takamine piezo, and a ghost piezo on my dot. All of them sound great with this unit. Value: It may cost a little bit more then most preamp/DI units out there but it's worth every penny. Now that I own it I think I would pay more for it if I had to, if it were ever lost or stolen. Manufacturer Support: I had a problem about 3 months after I bought it and I contacted customer service and they were very helpful and quick to respond.

Radial Tonebone PZPRE Customer Review submitted April 27, 2010

Overall
Sound: Great XLR pre-EQ DI for Taylor Expression Systems. Sounds artificial with EQ, unless used with Piezos.

When you call, mention priority code 173R-75SL. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976