When you call, mention priority code 14PL-F950

Rating and Reviews: QSC RMX 2450 Power Amp

Pro performance, low distortion! From QSC's workhorse RMX series, the RMX2540 power amp provides 500 watts/channel at 8 ohms; 2,400 watts at 4 ohms bridged.

"ABSOLUTELY AMAZING" submitted December 10, 2003

By a customer from djlife.net
Overall
Music Style: Mainstream - Hip Hop, R & B, Pop, House, Dance, Reggae, Spanish, etc.
Sound: The best amp ever! Sounds great 100% of the time. I recommend it to everyone for any use! (Studio, Mobile, Club) Feature: I like the clip limiters at the 2 different frequencies, and I like that they can be run independantly. (Left side can be on while the right side is off) Quality: The best amp I've ever used in my entire life. Value: Great for the money! Manufacturer Support: n/a The Wow Factor: This was on my high priority list for a while (until I actually purchased one about 2 years ago), now it's back on my list to power my JBL MPro subs! Overall: Pay the money and I guarantee that you will not regret your purchase!
30 of 32 people (93.75%) found this review helpful. Did you?

"Clean look, clean price, clean sound!" submitted April 2, 2006

Musical Background: audio engineer
Music Style: contemporary worship
Sound: Best sound for its buck. Feature: Great features. I have had the rmx 2450 and 850 since 2001. Still, never a problem. Ease of Use: So much flexibility with its features in the back. The limiters and the parallel mode. Just think of it. With one cable, you can power up to 8 speakers! Wow. The Wow Factor: Time to upgrade again. I love the rmx 5050. I will use that to power all 4 of subs, and use this one for the main cabinets.

"rmx amps very solid" submitted July 10, 2003

Overall
Sound: i use this amp to power custome sub box and it does a great job. Feature: i wish there was a 20hz subsonic filter because my subs play down to 22hz. Quality: very solid build. Value: awesome value i use it in my home theater pushing my custom sub box. more than adequate power. Manufacturer Support: never needed support The Wow Factor: solid fit and finish. Overall: very well built amp. qsc specifies the rmx 1850 to be more stable in 2 ohm loads for long hauls. wish i knew that before purchase, but no biggie because once i plugged amp in i fell in love.i am very satisfied with the rmx 2450.

"The QSC amplifier has the best clarity of sound and least distortion of any amplifier sold in the United States." submitted August 21, 2007

Musical Background: active musician - church organist, praise team director
Music Style: Christian classical and contemporary
Sound: The sound is far better than a straight comparison to a Crown 1000 amplifier. The QSC had far less distortion. The comparison was with an Ahlborn Galanti organ. The organ was installed with CROWN amplifiers and the sound was not satisfactory until we tried the QSC amplifiers. Suddenly the sound and clarity was improved, the distortion taken out. Of course, speakers and wiring were also a factor. I would rate the CROWN amplifer a 3, the QSC a 9 and the Chevon amplifier a 10. Feature: We compared CROWN 3 rating, QSC 9 rating and Chevon 10 rating with a CD recording of guitar playing. The distortion with the CROWN was bad, the QSC made the guitar sound clear with no distortion. The Chevon went one level more as though the guitar player was sitting in front of us and we could hear every squeek and pluck that the guitar player creates as the guitar is played, same with the comparison of a pipe organ recorded on CD, with the CROWN the organ sounded terrible, with the QSC amplifier the organ sounded like a true pipe organ, with the Chevon amplifier, it was purified to its truest potential. Ease of Use: The products starts so good, the user does not have to change anything to alter for the discrepencies as one has to do with the CROWN amplifiers. Value: Way worth the price to me, the CROWN amplifiers are trash in comparison The Wow Factor: sound it everything to me Overall: The QSC amplifiers are used in the huge new theater that was built in Boynton Beach, FL by the mall. I stayed after the movie till the very last note was played marveling at the sound. When I asked what amplifiers the theater chose, I was thrilled to know it is your QSC. Given the choice, I would prefer the Chevon, but they are from Europe, presently not being built and more expesive. I am very happy with the clarity of sound and the lack of distortion, especially when combined with the appropriate speakers.
11 of 14 people (78.57%) found this review helpful. Did you?

"Great sounding amp but gain knobs are not reliable in the long run.." submitted January 25, 2010

By a customer from earthlink.net
Musical Background: Producer / DJ
Music Style: House music
Sound: The sound is excellent ! I own 2 of these amps. I use one to power my JBL MRX515's and the other to power my JBL MPro SUBS. The sound is clear and powerful. I use these in my home studio which sounds better than a lot of clubs. These are the only amps I have ever owned and i cannot compare the sound to any other amps. Everyone loves the crystal clear and powerful sound ! Feature: The amp does not really have too many features. There are 2 gain knobs on the front and some dip switches in the back for different configuration setups. I noticed that other amps have an LCD display with many other adjustable settings. Ease of Use: The amp is very easy to setup and use right out of the box. All connections plug right in and you are ready to go. Quality: I own 2 of these amps and I do not travel with them. I use them in my home studio and never really touch them besides turning them on/off. I always kept the gains in the center in both amps. I noticed that the gain knobs are causing crackling and drop on their own. First it started with one channel and then the other started doing the same. If I turn them back and forth a few times it fixes the problem temporarily. This is happening on both amps and both amps are never moved from their location. The knobs were never banged up or damaged in any way. I am not happy with the quality of the gain knobs. Value: The amps are worth the price. Manufacturer Support: I havent contacted support yet but will be doing soon.. The Wow Factor: The appeal is acceptable. Nothing fancy Overall: I am somewhat satisfied with this product. Everything is wonderful except for the gain knobs on both my amps. I own these amps for a little over 4 years now and they still sound great. I may try another manufacturer in the future.

"A nice and reliable amp for the price." submitted February 10, 2005

Overall
Music Style: all of the above
Sound: Nice amp for the money. Good power (though not stable into 2 ohm loads when bridged... if you need this, get the 1850HD version). Reliable so far, and very quiet. It's a bit heavy compared to other more pricey options (e.g. the PLX series or the Powerlight amps), but much cheaper. No complaints. Feature: Everything you need. Includes limiter, bridging, parallel inputs, and low cut filters (30 or 50 Hz) selectable by DIP switches. Also has binding post and Speakon outputs, XLR, 1/4" and terminal inputs. The cooling fan adjusts to needs. I've never found it to be obtrusive. Quality: This thing is built like a tank (and feels like it!). The only complaint is the small gain controls. They lack detents and seem a little cheap. But, overall, an excellent build quality. I've encountered no problems so far. Value: I've seen other amps in this power/performance range for cheaper. But, I think there's something to be said for having a QSC label on the amp. I'm consider this unit to be of great value. If you don't mind lugging around a 45 lb amp (multiplied by the number you have) in your rack, I think you cannot do better. Manufacturer Support: I've not run into problems. But, I've heard good things about QSC support, and I'm happy they offer a six year warranty on this. That's almost unheard of for a power amp. And considering the duty these amps will likely see, having a good warranty is a good thing. The Wow Factor: No sex appeal, but I don't find power amps particularly sexy FWIW. It has loads of power, is clean (as would be expected for a QSC amp), and is cheap. I would not compare it with more expensive amps like QSC's PLX line, or the Crown Macrotechs, but this amp delivers what it advertises. Overall: Realistically, I never expected this amp to be "the best," whatever that means. I don't expect it to drive 3 2 x 18 sub cabinets per side. But, it meets my needs just fine. I plan to purchase more in the future as I expand.

When you call, mention priority code 14PL-F950. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976