When you call, mention priority code 141F-62ZM

Rating and Reviews: QSC RMX 1450 Power Amp

The RMX1450 power amplifier steps up the output to 280 watts/channel at 8 ohms; 1400 watts at 4 ohms bridged -- with the low distortion you expect from QSC.

"Rock Solid +10 value" submitted October 22, 2011

By a customer from yahoo
Musical Background: Mobile DJ / Musician
Sound: These rock and sound great. I am a mobile dj use mp3 format music. I get compliments on my sound quite often. When I switched from vinyl I noticed a difference in the warmth of the sound. No one else, including my clients, noticed the change in sound at all. The Bride, Groom, and their 400+ guests wanted to hear the toast with clarity and accuracy across the entire room. The QSC stuff delivers. Get a snifter of brandy, a good tube amp, your favorite vinyl, and a pair of JBL L65 Jubals if you want oline time warmth, but for all other uses go QSC. I use 2 1450 and 2 1850hd amps for most of my larger gigs. I use EV, B-52 and Cerwin Vega speakers. Feature: Features? I want Power, It has a power switch and 2 gain knobs on the front. Oh yeh and some led'd to indicate power, signal, and clipping... what more could you need? The back has in and out connections with DIP switches for mono bridge and other settings. Any other stuff would be un necessary. Ease of Use: I read the book... It worked just like the book said. Quality: This product is well made. I had 2 of my amps checked by a local service shop. I read a review about how these did not perform as their spec's said they should or would. The reviewer said they clip too soon and the power was over rated. The fact is mine both over performed their ratings. I have never needed service on them either. A friend of mine has similar age and use Crown Amps and has needed service on his a few times. Granted they were fixed and back in 2 weeks at n/c but i prefer no service needed. Crown and QSC stand shoulder to shoulder but I like the QSC from my experience. Value: Same as the rest. Manufacturer Support: No I have not needed service. The Wow Factor: This is a very stylish and sexy 2 knob 1 switch black 2u power amp. Overall: I will use this amp(s) FOREVER... I never expect to replace it (sorry QSC). You have done your job well. If I ever need another one I will look you up. I will tell my friends how happy I am with you and my purchase. Even the one that bought the other brand (actually he is thinking of switching).
10 of 11 people (90.91%) found this review helpful. Did you?

"(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((OVER RATED))))))))))))))))))))))))))" submitted July 20, 2005

Overall
Musical Background: DJ, Sound Reinforcer, Recording Engineer and Hobbyist.
Music Style: anything and everything
Sound: I've observes and I am sure anyone with the knowledge of amplifiers would agree that the QSC RMX Series peak very quickly, giving the phrase, "Head Room" alot to be desired. There is practically very little "head room", if an amplifier's led light peaks frequently when the volume is pushed, the disappointing issue of distortion that comes with the peak, ie. "Peak Distortion" Its like the wind been punch out of the lungs of the transformer. Feature: Nothing to it but the volume nobs, led light for signal and peak, at the back features for stereo, bridge and parallel connection. Quality: I must say I am very disappointed in this amplifier, you would have better, much better luck with the Crown Macro Tech Series. The Crown Macro Series are unlikely to peak frequently way above peak wattage stated on the manual which mean low distortion at high volume with a 30 amp fuse mean more power input, in turn means more power output. Which I think everyone wants. Value: I honestly think you maybe paying a little more for what this amplifier dishes out. You are just paying the extra money for the name. Manufacturer Support: They are reliable strong, but still lack dramatically. The Wow Factor: I think I wouldnt want another RMX Series unless its power rated at 5000 peak watts like the 5050 rmx, and it was sold to me for $699. Other than that I don't want another QSC amplifier. Overall: I am just disappointed in this product.

When you call, mention priority code 141F-62ZM. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976