When you call, mention priority code 1755-TVRX

Rating and Reviews: QSC PLX1804 Power Amp

Get everything you need and nothing you don't with the PLX1804: 900 watts per channel at 4 ohms, 600 watts per channel at 8 ohms, and pristine QSC sound.

"Great Sound, Light Weight, Low Current Draw!!" submitted March 30, 2007

By a customer from notdeadyet.us
Overall
Musical Background: Pro audio & recording engineer, Guitarist...
Sound: Nice, smooth clean tone thoughout the power band. Quite nice. Feature: Switch , two knobs - all the features I need! Ease of Use: Plug-in, turn on, turn up, it works. Quality: Just like all the other QSC products I've ever had. Rugged, looks good in the rack, nice blue light... Value: 900 watts a side at 4ohms for seven bills? Any questions? Manufacturer Support: I've dealt with them on other amps I've had over the years and never a problem. The Wow Factor: The "sex appeal" of this thing (and other QSC stuff) is really the low current draw - I can run this amp, my four QSC HPR boxes, drum monitor amp AND my Marshall off ONE 20 amp AC line - and crank it!! In small pubs, etc, sometimes that's all you get to work with and that is very important to me. It doesn't hurt your back to lift 'em either!! Overall: I own or have owned all of the other brands of power amp or powered cabs. I have over 30 years experience with professional live sound and the new QSC gear is about the best I've used for live work. Great sound, light weight and low current draw combine to make a great product. No, I am NOT affiliated with QSC in any way.
22 of 23 people (95.65%) found this review helpful. Did you?

"Lotsa power , and REALLY LIGHT !!" submitted August 26, 2008

By a customer from cox.net
Musical Background: Mobile Disc Jockey
Music Style: All types of music. Mostly dance music.
Sound: This is one awesome amp. I have used other brands of amps for years that were much heavier , with much less power too. Very simple , very efficient ! What more do you want? Feature: The best feature is the power to weight ratio. 900 watts at 13 lbs. that is amazing !! Would be nice if it had a built in crossover. Ease of Use: No frill connection. 2 in 2out. pretty simple. Quality: Rock solid. 6year warranty. who else does that? Value: Great value for the money some say this is high end ? It is around $700 but who else gives you this much power for the money? Manufacturer Support: Don't know , haven't had to use them yet. hope i dont have to !! The Wow Factor: Great looking too. though really, who really sees it but you , Right ? Overall: It should last a while . if it does i will buy another.

"If you don't need 2 ohm or bridge mode LOOK NO FURTHER" submitted September 3, 2008

By a customer from crossover-quartet.com
Overall
Music Style: Southern Gospel "Christian Music"
Sound: I've owned a line of different amps and this by far is the best there is, it's quiet, clean sounding and just a overall power house. I use it to power my 2 mackie c300z main speakers and it's way more than enough power. Feature: I rated it a 9 for one reason. I wish it had Loop Outs to daisy chain the 2 channels together or other amps together like my crown's did But I just got a 5 dollar splitter cable and fixed that so no big deal. Ease of Use: It's as easy as it gets plug it in and go. It fit right in with my other products besides the little problem above Quality: I say it's up to par on quality and for only being 13 pounds and fitting into an effects rack with room to spare it is one sturdy little power house that won't kill your back. I see them all over the place with other groups so I say they are very road worthy and trust worthy. Not to mention 6 year warranty for free "WOW" thats all I'll say Value: I think it's a little pricey for something without bridge mode 2oms or loop outs. Manufacturer Support: It has not let me down once yet so I have not needed support. The Wow Factor: looks good Overall: I'll keep it till it where's out I'm sure but If I ever wanted to get a passive sub to replace my powered sub I would not buy this to power it because of not being able to bridge it. so I'm not real sure what I'd get most likey the crown xti1000 it's 400 bucks cheaper than plx's smallest amp w/ bridge mode.

When you call, mention priority code 1755-TVRX. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976