When you call, mention priority code 15TG-0Z8G

Rating and Reviews: QSC KW122 PA Speaker

Upgrade to QSC's KW series powered speakers and get 1000 watts of power, a tough birch cabinet, versatile inputs and onboard mixing, built-in DSP and more.

"No words can describe" submitted May 28, 2013

By a customer from gmail.com in Augusta, GA
Music Style: Hip-Hop, R&B
Sound: The sound is clear with no distortion. I play Hip-Hop and R&B and it handled everything I threw at it like a champ. The Deep feature works just as advertised. Someone asked me where I hid the sub and I laughed and said there is no sub. Just 2 12's pumping out bass. Feature: The many available inputs that can be used is definitely a plus. I can hook up my Mic while the speakers are connected. Connect an iPod or other device with the Aux jacks. Adjustable gains, the Deep feature, and increasing the trebile. Even being able to change the power light to off, limiter, or full bright for power. Ease of Use: Best way to describe is by saying too easy. My 2 year old son could probably plug in the cables and adjust the gains if needed. Quality: I was very pleased with the cabinet being coated the way it is. I scraped it on accident and there was no discoloration or paint chipping off. It doesn't feel flemsy and is pretty stable. Value: After going to Guitar Center to listen to all the brands they had available, I was sold on the QSC's. I was going to get the K series but decided that a wood cabinet would probably sound and look better. I'm not a fan of expensive plastic things so that also made me go up to the KW series. Manufacturer Support: Haven't had to contact them at all. The Wow Factor: The sound alone will WOW you. I would say that JBL would probably come next in sound to these. When people compliment my setup then I know in some way they are impressed while they are being entertained. Overall: I've only been DJing for a few years now and I've had these for 2 years but never used them since the places already had equipment set up. Well I had to do a graduation party in Atlanta Memorial Day weekend and man oh man was I satisfied. I was concerned that these speakers may not fill, the room but after setting them up I realized I had nothing to worry about. Set them up at an angle to hit the crowd and walked away. I threw on an instumental and walked back to the entrance of the room and was pretty much blown away at the sound, clarity, and the distance from where I was in relation to the speakers. It was a pretty nice size room. People complimented the sound and even asked if I had a sub hidden back there somewhere. I laughed and said no. They were satiisfied with the sound coming from these bad boys. I play Hip-Hop and R&B and the thump from these boxes were great. No clipping of the audio whatsoever. Crystal clear sound production. I used the Deep setting to help with the bass and was pleasently surprised. I don't really know what else to say other than to buy them. Even though the price is a little steep, the warranty more than makes up for it in my opinion. Hopefully I never need the warranty but it's nice to have if I do experience any issues down the road.

"QSC Products" submitted September 4, 2013

By Donald Dietschwweiler in Ogdensburg, NY
Overall
Musical Background: 25 years as a DJ and my entire life as a drummer!
Music Style: As a DSJ I play them all!!! Nothing could compare to this product!
Sound: Characterize??? the sound quality is UNMATCHED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Feature: Actually, the ability to provide Mic/Flat and Normal/Deep Bass features! LOVE IT! Ease of Use: From Instrumental to DJ sound...NOTHING COMPARES TO THE PRECISE SOUND THIS SPEAKER HAS MASTERED! Quality: Very durable quality! As with all products the life span was manufactured with the Name! With QSC....YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR..."EXCELLENCE" Value: ACTUALLY...UNDER UNDER the PRICE this product delivers! Manufacturer Support: Never had an issue to contact the company for!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The Wow Factor: yes, I have purchased several product lines that spoke of linear sound! Just remember when anyone goes to a concert they expect that particular sound that is etched into their minds for years to come. How many times have you recalled a concert where you spoke about twenty years later as the most fantastic sound you have ever heard?! Well QSC has captured that memory! Overall: QSC..."QUALITY...SOUND...CHAMPION!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Once you hear these speakers, you will NOT argue the linear sound plus that thump you have been looking for at least twenty years! As a business owner these speakers are well beyond their time. to hear is to believe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"QSC K122 Speakers ROCK!!" submitted May 12, 2014

By David Deavenport in Chula Vista, CA
Overall
Musical Background: I have been playing music for over forty years, I play around 60 gigs a years, but as a paid "hobby". I play guitar.
Music Style: Our band plays Classic Rock.
Overall: Our band bought these to replace some under-power rated JBL's and some old bulky Cerwin Vegas. We were totally blown away by the sound, clarity and volume from these speakers, especially since they are actually smaller than our previous ones. We have been getting a lot of compliments on the new sound. I am just looking for a reason (i.e. bigger gigs!) to by the matching subs. These speakers rock!! Plus I was able to take advantage of the factory rebate and got two heavy duty speaker covers FREE! Saved about $300!!

"Great Addition" submitted October 19, 2013

By Robert L in Ft. Lauderdale, FL
Musical Background: Dj since the 80's
Music Style: Rock, hip hop, R&B, House, Reggae, you name it.
Overall: I already own a pair of the QSC KW 181 and 153, I purchased the 122's to round out my package. Needless to say, they have not disappointed. My usual setup is 2 of the 122's with the 181 sub and the party is on. I love the portability of the 122's and the sound quality is unmatched. For my money QSC is unmatched.

"They Kick A#@ for the price ya jus ain't gonna beat em." submitted October 24, 2011

Overall
Musical Background: pro I toured in the big league back in the day
Music Style: Rock.Funk and blues
Sound: These QSC's Really sound great! I have used them all over the years, for the money you can't beat em. I am just using them switched to ext. sub so they are crossed over fairly highbut they hanginging with 8000 watt's of 18" subs with only two of em I am going to buy two of the 152's to complete this system I use for for smaller gigs. Feature: I really like the lolypop pole tilt feature and the A/C cord locks into place.. Ease of Use: I run a Allen Heath 2400 on this rig and just line out left and right and use the mono sum aux 6 routing to push the sub's with a DBX X-over set about 140 or so this what I wanted on this set up EASY BREEZY with my guys I can have the mains up and running in less than and hour. That includes the snake, monitor board, Mic's, splitter snake and al the connections. If someone where just setting it up to do a club gig or something like that I would say you could do it in about 20 min. and use their 181 sub's with them. I think the 12's would most likely take care of up to 300 people just fine. The Cd they send with the cab's is dead on and they are very musical and quite loud I pushed as hard as I could with the sub's I talked about and they did not CLIP! Quality: They are built very well same finish as meyer and the rest of the big guys use the textured paint so you can keep em looking good the covers are very nice. I like the velcro covers over the handles just in case the rain gets up on ya. I would say the would be highly road wotrhy the finish the heavy metal grill and of course get the covers if ya got any brain at all. PROTECT YOUR INVESTMENT!!!! Value: Like I said you can't beat em for the money. There It Is There You Have It Manufacturer Support: They are the coolest to work with I have been using QSC stuff for years they have always been there for tech. support and I have received call backs from em in as lttle as 10 min. Try That With Some Of the Others I won'y mention any names. The Wow Factor: It's a clean tuff lil cab. It is easy to set up It is an addittion for my small venue rig I am adding two 152's to complete it like I said.. Overall: I plan to use em up Then I will probably go to the KLA's. I have owned ton's of gear for real I still own tons of stuff. I compared it to all the others in the field these were by far the most compact versital and most powerful for the size of the box. Plus the fly points make em easy to use with more that one as long as you keep em vertical. There is no dislike they are what I paid for and they do what I needed them to do!

"QSC KW122- AMAZING!" submitted October 31, 2012

By marty n in Lakewood, CO
Overall
Musical Background: Professional full-time musician for 12 years.
Music Style: All styles.
Overall: This speaker is the king of powered mains! I've tried/heard many speakers and this one is my favorite hands down. Great features, sturdy construction, and beautifully full sound!

"Blemished product" submitted September 8, 2014

By Roy W in Houston, TX
Musical Background: semi pro. over 30 years live sound and large bands
Music Style: Various
Overall: Missing vol knob..messed up horn for crossover, weaker bass than K13

"Beware" submitted May 1, 2014

By Bjorgen E in Corona, CA
Music Style: Everything.
Overall: These KW series are their top of the line speakers, but beware that they use "MADE IN CHINA" Celestion woofers, which I have had to replace 3 times now in the KW152s and KW181s. It's really a terrible shame that they use these very crappy drivers, as they cost nearly the same as quality, Italian made 18-sound speakers. Dumb move. Also, the pre-amp section is not hot enough. Use an external mixing console, and then they open up nicely. Not kidding when I say that my 10 Mackie SRM450s (Made in Italy-NOT CHINA), kiss ass over these speakers.

When you call, mention priority code 15TG-0Z8G. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976