When you call, mention priority code 15Z9-W8M2

Rating and Reviews: QSC KSub Active Subwoofer

Extend your sound system's bass to a deep 44 Hz with the portable, powerful 1000-watt QSC KSub subwoofer. Its sophisticated design fits in tight spaces.

"KSub Just Awesome!!!" submitted June 14, 2013

By A R in Islip, NY
Overall
Musical Background: Professional Club/Mobile DJ (for 35yrs), Sound Engineer/Installer, Audiophile.
Music Style: House, Jazz, Classical, Latin, Dance, Pop, R&B, EDM, Rock, Etc....
Sound: The sound is warm, tight and punchy. Feature: The features are very simple to use and easy to understand. You have two inputs and two outputs/thru connections. You can use one or two subs depending on your needs. Ease of Use: Just plug and play. Quality: The quality of the KSub is top notch. Value: For the amount of power, sound quality and small footprint the value is hard to beat. Manufacturer Support: Excellent customer support. The Wow Factor: They look sleek and professional. Compliments any room. Overall: I bought the KSubs for use with K Series speakers to complete my compact system. If you are looking for earth shaking bass then the KSub is not for you, although they come very close for 12"drivers. Set up right, coupled together the KSubs are awesome. The bass is warm, tight and punchy. Perfect for a 150 to 200 person event. You can even do outdoor events as long as you don't expect to shake the foundation. Subs are very important in any system to provide a full bodied sound. I use a sub for every gig, it provides better coverage and a fuller sound than just using two 15 inch full range speakers. Lets your full range speakers operate more efficiently without having to push them too hard. Your subs control all the bass and you control how much and how loud you want them. They really shine when you use them with a DBX DriveRack PX. Highly Recommended!

"QSC K SERIES "THE TRUTH" NO BS" submitted May 5, 2014

By jim m in mckeesport, PA
Musical Background: PRO DJ KJ Full time 15 years
Music Style: all
Overall: Let me start by saying.......I am a 15 year full time mobile DJ KJ Company owner. I read reviews for hours, just to the point of total frustration over all the IDIOTS that call themselves professionals.....heres the answers your looking for.......the K10s and12s are very loud and clear, and just about match a quality 15 (but not quite)..very close.......I have pushed the things hard with no distortion or clipping...they are loud and proud.......the bass response is good, and sounds good, but you do trade just a little bass boom for quality....just alittle....abosolutely fine for tops up to about 200- 250 people as long as your looking for quality sound and a reasonable volume....as far as the dispersion is concerned 30 feet to the side you start really losing volume.....so speaker placement is important......The ksubs sound great and coupled together give strong clear punchy bass, but.....you have to keep the volume on the backs at about 9 oclock when pushing them or they will clip.....ive used them at weddings and proms etc...with 200 -225 people ON THE DANCE FLOOR and they handled it.....even with Hip Hop, the bass for a wedding is fine.....BUT im assuming your not looking to blow peoples faces off.....the kw181 IS NOT that much stronger just deeper.....I would say that 95% of what wedding pros need are easily met ...and for that handfull of hard stuff its not worth the change in sound...... I personally think a 15 would be perfect......NOW for larger areas and large outdoor events these are probably going to fall alittle short....so ...if you are a pro just use one of your larger set ups...... if your a kid pretending to be a pro and suggest these speakers cant handle it...... its because your a moron and play loud obnoxious garbage and think your cool...STOP LEAVING YOUR STUPID UNEDUCATED REVIEWS......I like my larger setups, and only went this route because the smaller more streamlined look is what alot of my clients are looking for now..... indoor events ie aniversary, corp functions, birthdays, weddings up to about 250 2 k12s and 2 ksubs are no problem.......a gym with 300 snots wanting boom boom boom ....this is Not going to be enough....backyard party, small community fair etc OK.....larger outdoor event...Not enough.....so I hope this helped you more than so many i read

""K-boom"" submitted November 3, 2011

By a customer from bellsouth.net
Music Style: All
Sound: the QSC K-Sub is outstanding; although you don't need it with any K-series speakers, in my opinion; however, it enhances the sound quality if you do! A must for any mid-range or large gig! Feature: Easy to connect to any power speaker Ease of Use: Just plug and play; too easy to setup! Quality: Outstanding! Well built and protected Value: A little costly but well worth it. You won't be disappointed! Manufacturer Support: Haven't dealt directly with QSC; however, I received outstanding service from ZZounds, which is where I purchased the K-Sub! They have great support staff. The Wow Factor: Big and bulky but is easy to maneuver around because of the rollers attached Overall: Will keep this product for a while. Great addition to my other QSC K-series products
20 of 21 people (95.24%) found this review helpful. Did you?

"QSC K-Sub 1000w Sub-Woofer. You truely DO get what you pay for!I" submitted August 12, 2012

By Wes Thibodeau in Gloucester, MA
Overall
Musical Background: Rock Singer with 38 years experience/Play Bass and Guitar also.
Music Style: Front Man & Manager of the classic rock band, Blues, Hard Rock, Jazz, Fusion...
Overall: I purchased this item from Zzound and to my great pleasure received my order in 3 days. Almost unheard of unless you pay a premium for 3 day shipping. This was free shipping on this particular item. I was very concerned as I bought this unit brand new and when I took it out of the box to look it over, I found a tiny splinter of wood had somehow peeled off of the wooden cabinet. Nothing major, but then I noticed one of the caster wheels frame was all banged up like it had been banged into something. Well, I'm thinking, what am I going to find when I fire this puppy up to test it? Well, I contacted Zzounds expecting to get a hard time, I told them Hey, I bought this brand new and it's not in brand new condition. So, I'm waiting for the time and B.S. I was going to have to deal with... You know what? They imediately sent an email requesting photos of the damage and credited my account for an amount which I thought was very, very fair and more! Unbelievable! Though I shouldn't have been surprised as I've done business with Zzounds for the past 4 years and this is the first time I had received anything of concern to write them about. They ARE a Top-Notch company to do business with! The QSC K-Sub is outstanding and performs beyond my expectations for my 5 piece classic rock band. It was a little expensive and almost so to the point of being prohibative for ME, but a knowledgeable friend told me you get what you pay for, reccomended this unit and told me, I'll never need another, unless we start doing Concert Halls! My personal advise is... Spend the extra money and be imediately satisfied and not have to worry about spending more on another unit in 2 -4 years! You'll get years a great service out of this unit! I haven't had a need to contact customer support for QSC, but I'm going to give a 10...

"K2 Subs" submitted April 20, 2014

By joseph presti in Groton, CT
Overall
Musical Background: 40 years in music, Drummer.
Music Style: Rock, Funk, Blues, Original
Overall: Needed to scale down do to many venues just don't offer the space for band members never mind a P.A. I have tried a few different powered subs, I gave the QSC K2 subs a run, I enjoy the power, Quick set up, They take up less room than most other subs. I like the fact for less than others they come will real nice wheels and screw in speaker pole for less than the competitors price with no lack of Performance from the K2. I now own 6 of these and two QSC 153 Three way Tops. I can't be any happier with the choice of QSC Products..

"Awesome Sub for mobile DJ's" submitted October 1, 2012

By Frank p in lexington, SC
Musical Background: Mobile DJ
Overall: Very good indoor sub. Punchy base and alot of throw! I have owned many different subs in my time and I can tell you for the money you can't beat the Ksub! And the best part of it all is you don't need a truck or SUV to haul it! It will fit in a small to midsize car!

"QSC KSub Powered Subwoofer" submitted March 31, 2014

By David Hopkins in Morton, MS
Musical Background: 50 years,,,,Piano,,guitar,,Bass,,
Music Style: Country,blues, ""mainly southern Gospel """"
Overall: I received my QSC Sub, in Perfect timing,,,I saved several hundred dollors overall, and I will do business again with zZounds as soon as I need another product. I a happy camper,,as a rule of thumb I'm not an easy pleaser kind of person,,zZounds has a new customer with me.

"Ksub is incredible!" submitted December 1, 2013

By Frank P in Lexington, SC
Overall
Overall: I already had one ksub and tonight finally got to couple 2 together for a wedding in Augusta, GA. All I can say is WOW!!!! 1 ksub does an ok job but couple 2 together and the sound is outragious! I plan on getting 2 more in the future!

"Ksub i like better than Kw181" submitted October 16, 2012

By George Love in Miami, FL
Overall
Musical Background: dj 34 yrs.
Music Style: all
Overall: all i will say that i am upset wit my self for not getting this sub when i got the Kw181. i like the Ksub better i will sell the kw181 (sound real good but its just to big) to get a nother Ksub. i can get 4 ksub an 4 k8's in my jeep

"Light subs, good power for smaller venues" submitted November 19, 2012

By Robert W in Manchester, CT
Musical Background: Musican, Wedding DJ, Club DJ, Karaoke
Music Style: all types
Overall: I purchased2 of these to augment mackie powered 15 subs. WHile they are lighter, easier to transport and have more power, I dont feel they project the bass as well. These units have 2 12' speakers at 1000w. They do work really well for smaller venues, but any weddings with over 150 people I would use the mackies.

"I change my mind" submitted June 9, 2014

By George L in Miami, FL
Musical Background: Dj 36 years
Music Style: All
Sound: Good but not as good as kw181 i also own Feature: Small size Ease of Use: Very eazy Quality: Excellent Manufacturer Support: No The Wow Factor: I like when people tell how good they sound Overall: I got the mackie 1202 vlz4 mixer it has the power to push the k12s and when you set the gain right on the k12s they don't make that poping sounds the guy at samash told me to turn the gain all the way up. big mistake

"Purely Awesome" submitted March 30, 2014

By Alan G in Germantown, MD
Overall
Musical Background: Saxophonist, Flutis, Keyboardist, One-man-Band.
Music Style: Smooth Jazz, Ambient Electronic and Blues.
Overall: I am unbelievable impressed with my QSC KSub Powered Subwoofer. I had been performing with two Bose L1 compact systems which were somewhat lacking in bass response. With the addition of the K Sub my live sound is a full, resonant and sonically pleasing. For larger venues I can crank things up with any distortion. For smaller venues I can tone it down but still lee that full sound which the K Sub provides. I only wish it weighed a little less.

When you call, mention priority code 15Z9-W8M2. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976